Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] LOTUS CORE - The decentralized platform for digital games  (Read 1200 times)
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Will your project have restrictions on countries? When do you plan to run a demo version?
And which countries will limit this? This is legal activity, absolutely white.
The demo version will not be soon - I'm sure. If it ever will. Perhaps there will be a working beta at once.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Will your project have restrictions on countries? When do you plan to run a demo version?
The demo version will not be soon - I'm sure. If it ever will. Perhaps there will be a working beta at once.
In order to run the demo / beta version at the platform should be able to buy and sell games. For this, developers must provide games. For this we need a cooperation agreement. You can further enumerate different requirements for the working system. But the fact is that the development stage of the project is still too low.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

In order to run the demo / beta version at the platform should be able to buy and sell games. For this, developers must provide games. For this we need a cooperation agreement. You can further enumerate different requirements for the working system. But the fact is that the development stage of the project is still too low.
Some organizers make a demo version that allows you to explore the interface and after filling out a questionnaire, indicating what didn't like and why
lotus_core (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:00:54 PM by lotus_core

Some organizers make a demo version that allows you to explore the interface and after filling out a questionnaire, indicating what didn't like and why

The fist stage of the project is the development of the open protocol to buy and exchange games through the blockchain, this will have no country restriction. After that we will develop the Lotus Store and development tools to make the protocol easier to implement and provide a place to explore all the activity within this ecosystem. The protocol will be available as shown in our roadmap, and we planing to have the Store and some developer tools ready by the end of the year.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

The fist stage of the project is the development of the open protocol to buy and exchange games throught the blockchain, this will have no country restriction, after this we will to develop the Lotus Store and development tools to make it easier to use this protocol and provide a space to explore all the activity within this ecosystem, the protocol will available soon according to out roadmap, and we planing to have the Store and some developer tools for the end of the year.
Well, in general, the forecasts are quite optimistic Smiley
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I would sell half the games from my library. Fortunately, at least someone who understands these problems has finally appeared Smiley
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I would sell half the games from my library. Fortunately, at least someone who understands these problems has finally appeared Smiley
In this you are right. But how are things going with the achievements in games? Do they remain on the old owner's account? And the new owner opens all the achievements again?
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

In this you are right. But how are things going with the achievements in games? Do they remain on the old owner's account? And the new owner opens all the achievements again?
Yes, the achievements are always tied to the player's account
lotus_core (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:05:04 PM by lotus_core

Yes, the achievements are always tied to the player's account

The blockchain brings an excellent opportunity to keep your achievements too, "blockchainizing" games is only the first step and we see a lot of opportunities in the future Smiley
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Why didn't anyone think of this before? This is a great opportunity to exchange games and don't spend a lot of money for it.
bit802346

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

when will be demo version or smth?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

I think by the end of the year. With the tools for developers ...
rajnish2470

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

when will bounty start?
vkolotun

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

when will bounty start?
Chech this bounty topic pls:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047575
manox.dave

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

I wonder what these tools are for the developers? They will place games on the platform themselves? And sell it themselves?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

I wonder what these tools are for the developers? They will place games on the platform themselves? And sell it themselves?
It seems that yes, but it’s logical that no one will do it for free.
brussqett

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

One of the best projects now. I like the idea, I like the way you present it - it's worthy of respect. I really hope to take advantage of your platform soon Smiley
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

One of the best projects now. I like the idea, I like the way you present it - it's worthy of respect. I really hope to take advantage of your platform soon Smiley
It would be very cool to introduce this into existing platforms and sell all the games  Grin
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

So will you integrate your protocol into Steam or Origin or not?
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

So will you integrate your protocol into Steam or Origin or not?
It will be relatively difficult, because they will not want to give such a part of their profits just like that. It's much easier to do everything on your platform. If everything is cool - it will quickly gain popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: