Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] LOTUS CORE - The decentralized platform for digital games  (Read 1198 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

One of the best projects now. I like the idea, I like the way you present it - it's worthy of respect.

Perhaps, completely agree with you! A great idea to make the world of virtual games even more comfortable
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

One of the best projects now. I like the idea, I like the way you present it - it's worthy of respect.

Perhaps, completely agree with you! A great idea to make the world of virtual games even more comfortable
Yes, I, are enthusiastic about the idea too, but how much longer to wait - it's depressing Smiley
lotus_core (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

so  convenient. The token will be sent to my own ETH address.
Yeah, that's cool. It's a pity that the bonus company isn't very extensive.
Yes, but you will get a 50% token discount at pre-sale.
This is quite a serious discount. When will it end?
It looks like it will be for the whole pre-sale until April 21 Smiley
In my opinion, during the public sale, the bonus percentage will only be on the 1st day of the sale, and then it will be baked without a bonus. So now it's more profitable to buy tokens.

Hello everyone. The 50% stage bonus is not a discount, instead you will get 50% more tokens when you contribute at the pre-sale. For example if you contribute 1 ETH (equivalent to 35,000 LTS) during the pre-sale, you will actually receive 52,500 LTS in your address Smiley

The 50% stage bonus will be active during the whole pre-sale event (from March 21st to April 21st).
lotus_core (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Do you have a smart contract?
I didn’t find information about the smart contracts:(
I thought for such a protocol you need a smart contract ... maybe they just don’t show it?

Hello Smiley You can check out the smart contracts we've written so far in our Github repository, available at https://github.com/lotuscore
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

so  convenient. The token will be sent to my own ETH address.
Yeah, that's cool. It's a pity that the bonus company isn't very extensive.
Yes, but you will get a 50% token discount at pre-sale.
This is quite a serious discount. When will it end?
It looks like it will be for the whole pre-sale until April 21 Smiley
In my opinion, during the public sale, the bonus percentage will only be on the 1st day of the sale, and then it will be baked without a bonus. So now it's more profitable to buy tokens.

Hello everyone. The 50% stage bonus is not a discount, instead you will get 50% more tokens when you contribute at the pre-sale. For example if you contribute 1 ETH (equivalent to 35,000 LTS) during the pre-sale, you will actually receive 52,500 LTS in your address Smiley

The 50% stage bonus will be active during the whole pre-sale event (from March 21st to April 21st).
Technical support at the forum? Now you rarely meet the active support of users here. It’s  commendable.
lotus_core (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Yes, I, are enthusiastic about the idea too, but how much longer to wait - it's depressing Smiley

Hey there, thank you guys for supporting Lotus Core. Be sure to join our Telegram group to stay up to date for announcements and to join the conversation  Cool ---> https://t.me/lotuscore
lotus_core (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

One person buys a game on your platform. Then he can sell this game to another player, returning his money back? Or he can give the game play for a while?

Lotus Core is a protocol to own games like a physical copy, the idea is simulate the behavior of a physical copy, so you can trade, gift, lend or sell any game that you already buyed.

But is like those games have attached a private key that you transfer so only the other person can launch the game? Or how does it work to make sure that after a transaction only one person owns the game?

Basically the game verifies the ownership using the player's private key. For more info, please check out the section "Execution or Launching Process" of "Use-Cases" in our whitepaper https://lotuscore.io/whitepaper
That is, with the sale of the game, the digital key goes to the new owner?

In detail when you buy a game then you should get a proof of ownership provided by the developer. After that, when you trade a game two things should happen, first the owner of the cartridge (the game contract) changes, additionally a new contract is created in the blockchain signed by the previous owner, allowing the new owner's account to now prove ownership of the game by using the original proof of ownership plus the endorsement. This transparent and automated process allows the new owner to play the game.

That explains it well. Theoretically your system could be applied to any game out there that involves access keys if those games allowed for integration with your service via an API.

That is correct Smiley
lotus_core (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

So will you integrate your protocol into Steam or Origin or not?
It will be very cool if they can realize it in the mentioned systems !! Smiley
And is it not now possible to transfer games to other players on Steam? I heard something like that Huh
No, it's completely different. There you can give the game a play, but you can't play it at the same time. And even more so to sell it to another person.

The Lotus Protocol can be implemented by game developers into the games they make, independently from which channels they choose to sell their digital games.

For example, Steam or GOG could use the Lotus protocol and list digital game cartridges if they wanted, but we don't think that's likely to occur as long as they support a centralized distribution model.

Some key differences between buying a game from Steam and buying a game with the Lotus protocol are:

1. Steam lends you a "license to play" that can lock you out from your purchased game given certain circumstances. The Lotus Protocol gives you a digital game that you own forever or until you decide to trade it with someone else.
2. Steam won't let you share "your" games so easily or will put restrictions when they let you share them, because those games are not really yours. The Lotus Protocol allows you to freely lend, trade or sell YOUR digital games with anyone freely.
3. Steam store takes away 30% of sales revenue from game developers. Lotus Store will grant 100% of sales revenue to developers, (devs even get rewarded every time someone makes a transaction with Lotus Tokens and a game they made).
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

The Lotus Protocol can be implemented by game developers into the games they make, independently from which channels they choose to sell their digital games.

For example, Steam or GOG could use the Lotus protocol and list digital game cartridges if they wanted, but we don't think that's likely to occur as long as they support a centralized distribution model.

Some key differences between buying a game from Steam and buying a game with the Lotus protocol are:

1. Steam lends you a "license to play" that can lock you out from your purchased game given certain circumstances. The Lotus Protocol gives you a digital game that you own forever or until you decide to trade it with someone else.
2. Steam won't let you share "your" games so easily or will put restrictions when they let you share them, because those games are not really yours. The Lotus Protocol allows you to freely lend, trade or sell YOUR digital games with anyone freely.
3. Steam store takes away 30% of sales revenue from game developers. Lotus Store will grant 100% of sales revenue to developers, (devs even get rewarded every time someone makes a transaction with Lotus Tokens and a game they made).

But what happens if the player is banned by the server, for cheating? Will this lock be on the game, or only on his account?
Ayupich

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

But what happens if the player is banned by the server, for cheating? Will this lock be on the game, or only on his account?
The game has nothing to do with blocking the player. Only the account is blocked. I hope that in the event of a lock on the game, there are no bans to continue using it Smiley
brussqett

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Block the account, not the game. Honestly, I'm not sure how it will be on this platform, but the game is just an electronic library, and you own it. if you were banned, then you were banned by YOU and not by your game. I think you can sell it, but if you buy again, the ban will remain ...
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

Excellent conditions for investment.
How many partners do you need in the form of game developers to start a full-scale activity?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Excellent conditions for investment.
How many partners do you need in the form of game developers to start a full-scale activity?
I don't think that very much. To begin with, enough and 2-3 with successful interesting games, which will attract many users. The main thing is that such games are delivered only on this platform, or cost several times cheaper than competitors. Then a lot of people will come running in less than a month, while the game will have a high rating of expectations.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

If you can sell on the platform the games, by the popularity are equal to DOTA or PUBG, or something - success is guaranteed to you Smiley
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

If you can sell on the platform the games, by the popularity are equal to DOTA or PUBG, or something - success is guaranteed to you Smiley
By the way, I think everything is possible, because it's also profitable for developers. And just like that, who have 1-2 games but they are cult. It will be useful to everyone.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

By the way, I think everything is possible, because it's also profitable for developers. And just like that, who have 1-2 games but they are cult. It will be useful to everyone.
Don't be surprised if a couple of manufacturers go to your platform Smiley And maybe more
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Rather see your platform in the work! If there will be interesting games - I'll buy it right away)))
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Rather see your platform in the work! If there will be interesting games - I'll buy it right away)))
I join your enthusiasm. Very interesting project
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Will there be on your platform these numerous boxes with equipment for money? Will there be donation cards and stuff?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Will there be on your platform these numerous boxes with equipment for money? Will there be donation cards and stuff?
This is now building the entire gaming economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: