Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT|  (Read 30952 times)
Alok_Yadav (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:34 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 07:50:46 AM by Alok_Yadav

very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of Swachhcoin.
Thank you for your appreciation.
As mentioned in the thread above, maximum supply of Swachh Tokens is limited to 400 Million.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Managing waste is one of the best thing to do, that not everyone aware of it.
Since from the waste we could gain so many goodness/profit out of it.
Also it will give a good effect on the environment.
As we know that today, garbage is really major problem for the world, and everyone need to act about it.
And this project will be the part to take action on it to make the world better and free from garbage.
The primary objective of this project is to extract as many resources possible from the waste generated on a mass level with combined effort of our users.
Development of a sustainable ecosystem at this moment is of utmost importance for our survival.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

This project is very much in line with Daneel
Swachhcoin disrupts the waste management sector using advanced technology is perfect vision and requires perfect data management
check this out WWW.DANEEL.IO
Join our Official telegram announcement channel (link- https://t.me/swachhcoin ) to get instant future updates.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

How will you attract consumers to use Swachhcoin ?
Thank You for your interest.
Any individual users who uses the platform will be incentivized monetarily for proper waste disposal. Our convenient and effortless user interface will help them do so. Any industry which adopts the Swachhcoin platform will have the state of art technologies exclusively designed and modified for their usage at their disposal which will maximize their operational efficiencies and capabilities.
Moreover, anyone taking part in the token sale will join the list of our early adopters and enjoy lifetime privileges related to platforms.
More details about this will be revealed in our whitepaper which will be published soon.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

The blockchain is being endorsed by Indian government now and blockchain project like such which is designed to help the governmet schemes is an awesome idea. I like the professional approach of the team so that it gets easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

I see there are bounty allocation?

Is there any translation bounty?
Thank you for your interest.
To reserve, kindly visit https://swachhcoin.com/bounty/register.
For more information about our translation bounty go through our official Bitcointalk bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047261.0

Thank you
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Hello. Is it the only project of this team? Or where can I read on their projects? In which country is KYC-Legal registered?
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

any information about your  team?
I can't see any team on website or ANN
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

Went to your site, read the documentation, in the section says that will be soon. I also wanted to see details about the team, but there was no word.  Roll Eyes When will this data be ready?  Huh
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

Went to your site, read the documentation, in the section says that will be soon. I also wanted to see details about the team, but there was no word.  Roll Eyes When will this data be ready?  Huh
The project is quite interesting, I do not just pay attention to the fact that not enough information, I would probably just would have passed, in other cases but not here. I am interested in the project, but you have not answered my questions, it has been two days. Two weekdays! !
vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

Hello. Is it the only project of this team? Or where can I read on their projects? In which country is KYC-Legal registered?
I have been told by few members that this project is taken up by a REPUTED Indian University and they must be working on the collaborations.

vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

The project is quite interesting, I do not just pay attention to the fact that not enough information, I would probably just would have passed, in other cases but not here. I am interested in the project, but you have not answered my questions, it has been two days. Two weekdays! !
This project will rise not only because of its nature but also because it is the implementation of the use cases of the nationwide SWACHH BHARAT Abhiyan
, I have found out that this is an initiative of a top university from the country and they are looking for the collaboration and expansion and this can be a big push for the crypto sphere in the country as now even reputed universities are taking up such research projects.
any way ANN thread is just the beginning I am looking for what I have been promised for in this project.
I hope the team will come out with the team details when they release the WP.

Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Waiting for bounty campaign, nice idea dev
Our Bounty Campaign has been announced. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047261.0
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

The blockchain is being endorsed by Indian government now and blockchain project like such which is designed to help the governmet schemes is an awesome idea. I like the professional approach of the team so that it gets easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright.
Thank you for your Appreciation.
Calibee

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

This project is very necessary for the future,
fishkaiser

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Great. Are you providing only the technical such as system to manage the waste?
There are many type of waste and i think you are referring to the solid waste manly from residential area? Correct me if i am wrong.

How can you influence others to adapt your system?

Did you know in Japan, you will be punish if you put the wrong garbage in the wrong bin.

And your info says there is lack of technology in managing waste are truly untrue. I studied and works in solid waste management company and we got awesome tech to manage the solid waste.

How do you intent to manage wastewater?

I read many good books from India about environmental matters and i suggest you to look into it and find some are which may missing that may or not may need you solutions.

Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Swachhcoin is a global project based in India. We will be announcing all the project related details very soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

any information about your  team?
I can't see any team on website or ANN
Hi,
We have a number exciting developments and announcements lined up which will include Team, Partners and Advisers.
Thank You for your patience.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Hi,
We are grateful for your patience. We would like to inform you that this is the first announcement of our project.
We highly respect this forum and were excited to announce our project here as soon as possible for all to know about it. We believe feedbacks and suggestions from this forum can be the single most important factor in the grand success of this project. We have number of announcements lined up including Team, Partners and Advisers and they will be announced very soon
We are counting on your continued support.

Cheers
Team Swachhcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: