Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT|  (Read 30952 times)
Alok_Yadav (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Went to your site, read the documentation, in the section says that will be soon. I also wanted to see details about the team, but there was no word.  Roll Eyes When will this data be ready?  Huh
The project is quite interesting, I do not just pay attention to the fact that not enough information, I would probably just would have passed, in other cases but not here. I am interested in the project, but you have not answered my questions, it has been two days. Two weekdays! !
This project will rise not only because of its nature but also because it is the implementation of the use cases of the nationwide SWACHH BHARAT Abhiyan
, I have found out that this is an initiative of a top university from the country and they are looking for the collaboration and expansion and this can be a big push for the crypto sphere in the country as now even reputed universities are taking up such research projects.
any way ANN thread is just the beginning I am looking for what I have been promised for in this project.
I hope the team will come out with the team details when they release the WP.
We are grateful for your belief in us and we promise to surpass all your expectations. Our team is working round the clock on future developments and announcements. Thank you for your support.

Best Wishes
Team Swachhcoin
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

This project is very necessary for the future,
Thank you for your believing in us. The problem we are trying to solve is far too big to be ignored. We need as many supporters like you to make a global impact. We are counting on your support.
hoang1712

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

When is the main ico? I see good project. good luck.
gemiciogluu

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet. Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this. It's one more small thing I can do.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Really hard to understand the mechanism of incentivization. How and for what will people be rewarded? Are there any agreements with waste buyers? Clearly understandable use cases are needed.
Maruti P

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

Where will you make all the announcements? Can I know more about your team and advisory board?
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Great. Are you providing only the technical such as system to manage the waste?
There are many type of waste and i think you are referring to the solid waste manly from residential area? Correct me if i am wrong.

How can you influence others to adapt your system?

Did you know in Japan, you will be punish if you put the wrong garbage in the wrong bin.

And your info says there is lack of technology in managing waste are truly untrue. I studied and works in solid waste management company and we got awesome tech to manage the solid waste.

How do you intent to manage wastewater?

I read many good books from India about environmental matters and i suggest you to look into it and find some are which may missing that may or not may need you solutions.

Hi, Thanks for the question.
Swachhcoin aims to develop a global ecosystem to disrupt the waste management sector by acting as a complete technology developer and service provider.
In simple words, we will develop all the tools and technologies needed by the existing waste management industries by leveraging Big Data, Internet of Things, Adaptive Intelligence and Blockchain Technology which will be extremely suitable for large scale adoption. The ecosystem will have incorporated incentivising mechanism where all the waste contributors, weather they are individuals or industries, will be rewarded monetarily in tokens for contributing waste which will ultimately be processed to be converted into products of high economic value by the waste processing industries. The distribution of reward at the waste contributor end will be done through advanced waste collection bin designed and developed by Swachhcoin named as SWBIN. SWBIN will have various features like but not limited to Waste separation at source, User identification, Reward distribution etc.

Initially, we will focus on solid waste management and eventually expand our scope. We aim to enforce waste collection from every possible place where waste waste is generated. They can be domestic household, industries, hospitals, even the rural areas(through special program named Swachhcoin Rural Welfare Program).

The two main parts of the swachhcoin ecosystem are:
1. Waste contributor
2. Waste processor.
Waste contributor will be given incentive for proper waste disposal thus encouraging them to do so.
Waste processor will be able to dramatically increase their operational efficiency and capabilities though the highly advanced technology adoption.

The amount and quality of output of high economic value that can be produced after processing the waste is highly reduced due to intermixing of waste. I personally appreciate the enforcement of such a rule. SWBIN developed by Swachhcoin will have various features, one of them being Waste separation at source.

We believe that the global waste management sector is filled with a number of quality small and big innovation and there are also organisation working to solve the problem of waste management the world faces, but their success has been limited due to various factors, two most important out of them being their singular effort and lack of technically advanced tools at their disposal. We aim to eliminate both of these.

We are currently focused on solid waste management.

Our R&D teams keeps on working to find any possible way to make this system as best as possible.

Our Whitepaper and other project related details will be announced soon. If you have anymore question, feel free to ask.

Cheers
Team Swachhcoin
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before
We are grateful for your support and confidence in us.

You can join our official telegram announcement channel (link- https://t.me/swachhcoin) to get instant future updates.

Thank You
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

When is the main ico? I see good project. good luck.
Thank you for your appreciation.
All the token sale related details will be announced soon.

You can join our official telegram announcement channel (link- https://t.me/swachhcoin ) to get instant future updates.

Thank You
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet. Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this. It's one more small thing I can do.
We need to educate and aware masses of the possibilities of large scale impact of the small changes in our daily behaviour.
We thank you for your appreciation and support.
You can join our official telegram announcement channel (link- https://t.me/swachhcoin ) to get instant future updates.

Cheers
Team Swachhcoin

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Went to your site, read the documentation, in the section says that will be soon. I also wanted to see details about the team, but there was no word.  Roll Eyes When will this data be ready?  Huh
The project is quite interesting, I do not just pay attention to the fact that not enough information, I would probably just would have passed, in other cases but not here. I am interested in the project, but you have not answered my questions, it has been two days. Two weekdays! !
Hi,
We are grateful for your patience. We would like to inform you that this is the first announcement of our project.
We highly respect this forum and were excited to announce our project here as soon as possible for all to know about it. We believe feedbacks and suggestions from this forum can be the single most important factor in the grand success of this project. We have number of announcements lined up including Team, Partners and Advisers and they will be announced very soon
We are counting on your continued support.

Cheers
Team Swachhcoin
As an investor I have almost lost interest in you. I don't like being fed Breakfast, probably sure I'm wrong, but you are to blame. Come to the market where 99% of scammers and at the same time without clear representation of their team members.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

i think it is a good project,i will join ico

Best Wishes
Team Swachhcoin
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Every other coin has these mind blowing goals with no actual working strategy so it was a welcoming sight to see SWACHH roadmap that is more than doable with reasonable timeframes.
Hoping for a better result from U guys keep the good work going.Don't disappoint us surely for this time. The limit for their Hard cap on a lower limit itself indicates of the fact.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Really hard to understand the mechanism of incentivization. How and for what will people be rewarded? Are there any agreements with waste buyers? Clearly understandable use cases are needed.
Hi, Thanks for the question.
Individuals and organisations will be rewarded for the waste they contribute that is ultimately converted into products of high economic value.

General notion for waste disposal, however, not everywhere ,and also not for every kind of waste is that people pay the waste collection agencies for their waste to be collected. We believe that with the application of correct technologies and harnessing the maximum potential of the waste, this trend can be reversed. People should actually have their monetary share in the economic value of the product the waste generated by them is being transformed into.

The exact mechanism of reward will be different for different kind of waste contributor and the geographic and economic condition of location.

For instance, urban households will dispose waste to their nearest SWBIN. SWBIN will identify the user, evaluate the reward based on few basic parameters, the SWAPP(Swachh DApp) will facilitate reward allocation to the waste contributor. The system will directly be owned by the waste processing agencies in partnership with Swachhcoin Foundation.
The waste collection and reward distribution will differ for Industrial waste, Hospital waste, Rural waste etc.

All the project related intricate details will be announced soon, including whitepaper, partners etc., which i believe will help you understand the working of the project better.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Best Wishes
Team Swachhcoin
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

Where will you make all the announcements? Can I know more about your team and advisory board?
Hi,
We have number of exciting developments and announcements lined up including Team, Partners, Advisors etc.

Thank You
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Swachhcoin is a nonprofit organization whose main purpose is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a developer and service provider of technology and having a clear vision ... surely we hope this project does not fail ... hopefully the team and his Dev work maximum for the success of this project
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Swachhcoin is a nonprofit organization whose main purpose is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a developer and service provider of technology and having a clear vision ... surely we hope this project does not fail ... hopefully the team and his Dev work maximum for the success of this project
indeed we should expect like that, developers and project team take main role in developing this project
need also support from all participants because it will affect on investor interest

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Waste management is not just the work for single people, but it's for everyone.
Working together with Swachhcoin is one form of a way to get rid of waste problem that occur globally.
So let's start working on it together.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Waste management is not just the work for single people, but it's for everyone.
Working together with Swachhcoin is one form of a way to get rid of waste problem that occur globally.
So let's start working on it together.
We need to educate and aware masses of the possibilities of large scale impact of the small changes in our daily behaviour.

Cheers
Team Swachhcoin
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

We are grateful for your support and confidence in us.

You can join our official telegram announcement channel (link- https://t.me/swachhcoin) to get instant future updates.

Thank You
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: