Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer T9's 11.5TH/s for Sale  (Read 489 times)
Colohub (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

Hello! This is Keegan from Colohub (not Tim this time!) We have swapped out some of our T9's for L3+'s and they are now just sitting!

The Miners Have been reset to DHCP. These were our companies machines and they were hosted here inside the datacenter so they have been kept very clean and cool.

Since we swapped machines these do not have power supplies!

We have 12 sitting ready to be shipped out (more possibly to sell later!)

Will sell for reasonable price, just send us an offer! You can buy any amount you want!

Accepting BTC,LTC,ETH, Paypal

No escrow, Our reputation and community presence should speak for itself.

Thank You!!

www.btcmeqc.com powered by Colohub Data Center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

What reputation are you talking about? Someone should wake you up and take you back to reality. Far more trusted members here do escrowed trades and you explicitly refuse to use it?

Accounts are traded here like candy and scams are rampant. I don’t see any green trust figures on your account and posts are sporadic. These are not very encouraging flags.

Refusing escrow is in itself a major red flag. Setting up an escrowed deal is not a time consuming effort so I fail to see why you would refuse buyers of these Antminers the protection they rightly deserve for their money... unless you have other motives in mind which I am inclined to suspect if you insist on buyers blindly relying on this so-called reputation.

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

What reputation are you talking about? Someone should wake you up and take you back to reality. Far more trusted members here do escrowed trades and you explicitly refuse to use it?

Accounts are traded here like candy and scams are rampant. I don’t see any green trust figures on your account and posts are sporadic. These are not very encouraging flags.

Refusing escrow is in itself a major red flag. Setting up an escrowed deal is not a time consuming effort so I fail to see why you would refuse buyers of these Antminers the protection they rightly deserve for their money... unless you have other motives in mind which I am inclined to suspect if you insist on buyers blindly relying on this so-called reputation.

I visited Colohub in person a few days ago and will vouch these machines are sitting on the floor ready to be sold. In fact, I specifically asked about them. They also won't be dirty like most used equipment you buy elsewhere because their facility is spotless.

t.me/bitcoinasic
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

idk about you, but when I lookat your "community presence" it says you have only 60 activity Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

If you want to pick apart our reputation and are not interested in purchasing hardware then I kindly ask that you stay off our thread. We are at our roots a 115+ year old telco business. We would not risk our "reputation" on  a few antminers. As far as community presence goes yes we are not very active on here as we mainly only respond to private messages about hosting requests. If you question our legitimacy I highly suggest you visit our website and give us call if you want. We have several customers elokk being one of them who have visited our facility and met Me and the team in person.

Thank You, Keegan

Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Bump! Make an offer we now have 17 just sitting in our storage cage!

Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

BUMP

Price Drop to $550

Thank You, Keegan

endi17

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

Wre are you located?
Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Wre are you located?
Bettendorf Iowa USA

MrWan

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Yah... but it could a person posing that they're from Colohub...I can say i'm from Colohub...
Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

Yah... but it could a person posing that they're from Colohub...I can say i'm from Colohub...
Our Phone is listed If you want to call and talk about these T9's. If you do not for some reason believe we are who we are please stay off our thread.

Thank You, Keegan

jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Our Phone is listed If you want to call and talk about these T9's. If you do not for some reason believe we are who we are please stay off our thread.

Thank You, Keegan

can they be left at the facility hosted if take all? pm me
Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Thank You, Keegan

can they be left at the facility hosted if take all? pm me
You would need Psu's but yes that is a possibility. Calling Tim would be the best option to discuss this.

Thank You, Keegan 

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:51:31 AM

Very interested in 2. PM sent

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Hello, just started hosting with you guys (talked on the phone with Tim today).  If you would do $450 ea and be able to host the units, I will take them all.  I can get PSU's ordered and sent over.

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

Thanks Keegan, and Tim!!! Looking forward to getting these!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
MachineZero

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

mcrypt.com domain 4sale 20BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I’ll vouch for Colohub, have had upto 14 miners running there for a year. Still have 7 hosted with them.
Have extra power supplies parked with them if buyer needs.

Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Bump -- 6 Machines Left!

-Keegan

endi17

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Bump -- 6 Machines Left!

-Keegan
Can you see the shipping price to Albania for 1?
Colohub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Bump -- 6 Machines Left!

-Keegan
Can you see the shipping price to Albania for 1?
Where at in Albania? trying to get the most accurate quote I can.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: