Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2763 times)
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Thank you for the info, very and very helpful.
I also have a name that can be considered as one of the good managers, Arteezy.rtx
He is very kind and also reply to our messages either in telegram or others.
There are also many bounty that he managed and run very well.

I did not work with this manager. Can you provide a link?
icodetected

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

I hate managers who don't do their job well. I hate when they change the rules a few times for the company in favor of himself, but nothing happens, the previous bets are off as all the work done. They make a clever appearance if they suddenly find time to respond to the comment and do not recognize their mistakes and their complete incompetence. I am currently involved in one company, and three months of work under a big question. I'll tell you the name of that donkey later, after I see the reward. Thus managers are assholes quite common.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

This guy is obviously awesome, He shows respect to people who Deserves to be respected, This guy is a workaholic Person, He handle so many campaigns and all of that campaign are 98% smoothly run, and almost of the project He picks are Real Deal VLB, INSUREPAL, INDAHASH, JIBREL, and Many more cannot recite all. (almost, not all). I have also Participated campaigns like Dimcoin which was Handled by Frank Noland But was not satisified with His Works, and with strawbabies campaign manager of soferox token haven't heard of this guy since then this also needs more experience of managing campaigns.  
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Thank you very much, very useful post. Just started to notice that some managers are on a few bounties and they want to all enroll, but not to others.

Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies. If the manager limited the number of participants it would be ideal at all Grin Cheesy

active companies that I know
SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

11) Hotachy
Very good and active manager. Constantly communicates with the members of the bounty and answers personal messages.
I participated in several of his projects and there were no problems anywhere.
I would like b so that his rewards were more generous since he had a percentage of the sold tokens. Now many managers make a reward fixed in tokens for 300-500 thousand dollars.

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

This is not a topic but it is possible for the newcomers to look at the profile of the guy who made the story and bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Perhaps you will also be interested in reading the legendary Satoshi post and look at his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Comments of participants

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

Link to this manager

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.

Since I am newbie here in bitcoin, I'm so glad that I was found this topic and writings it helps me a lot and give an advice for choosing a good bounty manager. I hope this effort of the writer are read of a brand new and newbie to help them a lot also. 

Thank you so much writer.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

OP, you must add Aeyrs2 too on the list of manager. He is active to answer any question from their participants and currently he managing 2 campaigns, Beaxy and Deal Coin campaign.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

thank you for the info you gave me, this can be my reference in choosing a good project, I never know if you do not say anything but now I already know and can choose one of those I believe
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

Thank You for good rewiew. There are a lot of good campaign.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

Thanks for the good news about bounty manager because every bounty take us the first time to see bounty manager because it has proven to be reliable. And I still keep up with the bounty manager of sylon and needmoney
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Very useful information, thanks to the landlord for giving so much bounty information, too much to participate in more quality activities in the future.
highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Wow! You are incredible in judging the managers here. But I'm sure not everyone is experiencing the same thing with your experience. Because you may judge a bad "x" manager, but others judge the manager "x" is good. But your experience is important enough for me who just follow the signature campaign, maybe for the future I will also participate in bounty program if possible. Btw, thank you for sharing your experience here. Smiley
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

thank you for the information, I always see the reputation of the manager when I will determine a bounty I will follow. so information about this manager is very useful to me
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Great, so many bounty managers have been sorted out by the landlord, and they have their own cooperation. I happen to know two of them and often participate in their projects. Sylon, I feel very strict.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

That is a very impressive information. But i think the success of an ICO does not really based on the bounty managers but it depends on the ICO and its projects team. We should know also the information of those bounty manager in order to be aware and prevent from being banned and prevent wasting our time and chance.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Thank you for such detailed information about bounty managers! I've worked with many managers on this list and I can say that the deadley manager really deserves a leading position among all managers.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

if I think each campaign manager each puya different characters, each manager must be clay of our performance where pantes dapet decent prize, all ya depend on us all must trust each other in a team so that the project we do run successfully .. .that's my opinion is brili ...
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Every managers have their rules and characters, so everyone can have their favorite manager. One of manager, who has a great reputation, well you guys must be know who i am going to say, is yahoo62278. He is a good manager, strict to the rules, have zero toleration to cheaters, great rates, and kind to the good participant. He is a manager of a great project like insurepal, jibrel, bustadice and many more, and one of his/her recent campaign is VLB. A great project which have a great potential to be big in the future.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies. If the manager limited the number of participants it would be ideal at all Grin Cheesy

SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

11) Hotachy
Very good and active manager. Constantly communicates with the members of the bounty and answers personal messages.
I participated in several of his projects and there were no problems anywhere.
I would like b so that his rewards were more generous since he had a percentage of the sold tokens. Now many managers make a reward fixed in tokens for 300-500 thousand dollars.

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

This is not a topic but it is possible for the newcomers to look at the profile of the guy who made the story and bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Perhaps you will also be interested in reading the legendary Satoshi post and look at his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Comments of participants

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

Link to this manager

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.

Since I am newbie here in bitcoin, I'm so glad that I was found this topic and writings it helps me a lot and give an advice for choosing a good bounty manager. I hope this effort of the writer are read of a brand new and newbie to help them a lot also. 

Thank you so much writer.

Excellent article. I also thank the author of the topic for the work done. This can really help new and inexperienced people when choosing the right project

Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Thanks for the information regarding bounty managers. Your experience is certainly very valuable and interesting. Now I will be more attentive to this matter!
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

If you are just a beginner, when it comes to campaigns, it is better to select the above managers, but you can somehow assure that you will indeed be in good campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: