Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PhenixEx Notice  (Read 15470 times)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 08:45:55 PM

This site might be helpful for everyone who wants to know their options regarding legal actions, criminal persecution and other information:
http://www.avvo.com/ask-a-lawyer

This one as well, but it is paid:
http://www.justanswer.com/law/

This is a directory to find a lawyer afterwards in the required state:
http://www.ailalawyer.com/

A lawyer is not tied to a specific state, but I still recommend chosing a lawyer in their state as they know the specifics of state laws and tracking them down would be easier.

The Bar is a state by state matter, though some states honor each other's Bar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_bar_association

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnCar

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:50:08 PM

Screw it done debating with you all about this.  Mike stole your fucking coins,his servers, he publicly admits he has the coins. Mike does not work for me or
is there any financial transactions between me and Mike. Joeri or anyone here in the United States get your ass on the phone Monday morning contact the cybercrimes division of the FBI and and Las Vegas and Florida Attorney General. Lets get the ball rolling on this so we can put this behind us. I can say 110% legally and morally i have done nothing wrong. To everyone else good luck with your future endeavors.

JohnCar

TIT coming soon..............
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 08:51:14 PM

It has nothing to do with trying to scare you Joeri. What i am trying to do is show you are barking up the wrong tree. The only way you will see i am telling the truth is by playing this out. Here are the links to who you need to contact http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Now you have publicly stated
my name and slandering me in a public forum. Now this is a whole different ball game. There will be no more contact between us.  

You may be looking for a cause of action for libel (in print, published), slander is oral, or transitory.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
JohnCar

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:53:10 PM

It has nothing to do with trying to scare you Joeri. What i am trying to do is show you are barking up the wrong tree. The only way you will see i am telling the truth is by playing this out. Here are the links to who you need to contact http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Now you have publicly stated
my name and slandering me in a public forum. Now this is a whole different ball game. There will be no more contact between us.  

You may be looking for a cause of action for libel (in print, published), slander is oral, or transitory.
ty little hot headed right so yes you are right.....

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:53:40 PM

Ok here is some straight up talk here right from the horses mouth.... To those who think the coin is dieing think what you want. Been going around
reading the different post from all the websites i have seen it all. This does not phase me one bit. When we decided to do our own coin we had mapped out a game plan for a year down the road. Now when we launched the feedback was much more then we expected and the crypto coin community is a lot bigger then we imagined. We are 10 times were we wanted to be since we launched. All we wanted to was to start the branding process. We were no were expecting for our coin to be asked to be put on a exchange for at least another 3-6 months.

"The poker site is broken" been seeing this everywhere. The part of the site that is broken is the freerolls the cash games actually work fine. We will
be taking down the freerolls for 48 hours to address this is issues and get it fixed finally. The authenticator will be removed from phenixpoker.com to many people having issues using it from there end or just don't understand it. We use it on our other projects no problem but it is what it is.

I get asked a lot why don't you reply to these guys when they say"pxc is a scam coin" As soon as you address someone that makes then relevant.
Now don't get me wrong i can take constructive criticism and like to learn and get feedback but flat out trolls i do not feed.

Also i get asked "why are you not more active on the boards" Well between the emails,private messages and phone calls i can not be on the boards
24/7. We are new in the community so it takes time to build relationships and strategic partnerships.

There are a lot of guys jumping all over all these new currency's everyday just to make a quick profit. Those guys we are not concerned about. The part of the community that we are concerned with is the true supporters of PXC. We are long term thinking business men. We have a game plan and we are sticking to it. Those who join us on our journey will profit nicely. Those who mine a little bit just to flip to to make a couple of dollars will look
back kick there self's in the ass. We have $xxx,xxx amount to invest into PXC and all the time we need. The alt crypto wars have started!

“We want too earn customer and
shareholder's loyalty by consistently
providing the highest quality websites,
services and applications.” said
JohnCar, founder of Phenixcoin.

http://bitcoinviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/UNOCS_press_release_07-11-13.pdf

This is comedy gold; except that people lost their hard earned money. I especially love the 'its not my fault' defense.

Go get 'em. I am sure the whole crypto community would like to see them being made an example of.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:57:39 PM

Screw it done debating with you all about this.  Mike stole your fucking coins,his servers, he publicly admits he has the coins. Mike does not work for me or
is there any financial transactions between me and Mike. Joeri or anyone here in the United States get your ass on the phone Monday morning contact the cybercrimes division of the FBI and and Las Vegas and Florida Attorney General. Lets get the ball rolling on this so we can put this behind us. I can say 110% legally and morally i have done nothing wrong. To everyone else good luck with your future endeavors.

JohnCar

So you started a coin with a freaking massive premine and now you say you had no control over it? What exactly were you doing? Lounging around in a club and hoping some mythical Mike was going to generate you free money?

'morally i have done nothing wrong' - thanks for the laughs.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:04:55 PM

Screw it done debating with you all about this.  Mike stole your fucking coins,his servers, he publicly admits he has the coins. Mike does not work for me or

JohnCar

Nobody is debating with you. We are way past that.

You just closed all the windows and hoped the storm would be over after a few weeks. Well, the storm hasn't even hit land yet.

Your impressive criminal record isn't helping you either: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303602.msg3416893#msg3416893
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:23:28 PM

Sorry I'm late to the party on this today.  I feel there's quite a bit of legal jargon being thrown around incorrectly, and would like to correct some of it.

First, the matter of defamation.  From what I've seen, no cause of action exists for defamation, so that term should just be dropped.  It just makes everyone using the terms and saying there is a cause of action for that look silly.  (Just an FYI, slander is defamation that is orally spoken.  Libel is defamation that is written.  I did a long writeup of the law of defamation about this time last year on this forum.  If you're really interested in learning about the law of defamation just look that post up.)  

Second, the issue of John saying that Mike wasn't his employee and therefore he isn't liable.  It's irrelevant if Mike was John's employee.  The two were engaged in a partnership.  A partnership is defined as two or more parties engaged in business for profit.  All partners are liable for the acts of all other partners.  There is obviously enough evidence to find that the two were engaged in an implied partnership. No express agreement is required.  

Third is the issue of what action those affected by John and Mike should take.  Due to personal matters, I'm not able to pursue a civil case against John or Mike for a couple of months.  I will pursue it, but I have "bigger fish to fry" in the time being, and I'm only owed 100LTC.  However, I had no idea that John had such a lengthy criminal record.  I highly suggest that each and every individual contact the DISTRICT Attorney General's office in the county which John lives and request that criminal charges be brought against him for theft and fraud.  Explain to them the details of what happened to you.  Individual emails should be sent.  Individual phone calls should be made.  The more people that do this the better.  Inform them of John's criminal history.

Someone should look up and post the contact information for the district attorney general's office where he lives. 

It would be very easy to get a civil judgment against him.  Anyone close to Florida I suggest you take that action immediately as well. If you are owed a substantial amount of money, I would suggest hiring a local Florida attorney.  

It is also important to note that both Mike and John are jointly and severally liable for the loss.  This means that you can collect either 100% from Mike, or 100% from John, or in any combination you like.  (You just can't collect more than 100% of what you are owed.)  John may have a cause of action against Mike for contribution or indemnification, but that is irrelevant as to whether John owes you the money.  He does.  

If you have other questions, just let me know.  I'm watching football today, so I'm in and out.  It may be an hour or two before I respond.  

For those of you interested in doing research on John, it would be helpful to know if he owns or rents the property he is living in, who his employer is, and what bank he uses.  There's no need to post this information publicly, so if you find it feel free to PM me.  It's not illegal to post it publicly, as long as your intent isn't to harass or engage in vigilante justice.  But consider your personal ethics when making such decisions.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:34:14 PM

Thanks for that very informative reply, Nolo.

Im going offline for a day or two, have to work in my new house. After that I'm going to contact the Attorney General's office in Pasco county and report John to the FBI.

Oh and fill a a complaint with the IC3 as well, thanks for the link John. Bud. Always so helpful.

Unless my 12 BTC suddenly return to where they belong, which I highly doubt. Sigh.

........But consider your personal ethics when making such decisions.  

Good point. I considered writing letters to his family but that would cause more pain then a couple of thousands of bucks are worth.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:48:02 PM

Now you have publicly stated my name and slandering me in a public forum.

You're as dim and daft as you are ugly. Sorry mate, he's got every right. Funny that googling your info brought up a rap-sheet as long as my cock too. Funnier still you've been lurking watching for him to announce your info--and here I thought this thread couldn't get any better.
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:59:22 PM

ty little hot headed right so yes you are right.....

You're hot headed?!?!  I find this a very arrogant and insulting to the many people here who lost money on your exchange.
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:45:45 AM

How about phenixpoker? Had 2500 worldcoins there
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:35:01 AM

Hello all,

I am very sorry that it came to this. and i apoligize sincerely for that.

Due to circumstances in my private life I have neglected support for Phenixex.
Because my situation isn't going to change. I can't maintain developing for Phenixcoin and Phenixex.

I know we let alot of people down and I am deeply sorry for that.

I would also like to apoligize to John Car who had no way to resolve the deposit and withdrawl issues and felt very let down by my absence and everything that came out of that.

Further more I want to state that Magnet, Joerri, Nazawish and others that have been supporting Phenix are in no way to blame for this mess.
They have been really genuine in their support and efforts to make phenix a succes. They are let down the most and they didn't deserve that it ends like this.

Our intentions were sincere, believe it or not and we looked very much forward to making phenix a succes.

Sometimes life catches up in ways you don't expect and I am very sorry that people got caught in the middle.

I will resolve every issue that has risen and will make sure people will get their coins back.

Phenixex.com will be closed with a notification message on it.

On the site will be an e-mail adress where people can write to about how many coins they have stuck in the exchange.

They will get refunded as soon as possible.

sincerely,

iamatrix,
mike

A bunch of retard childs and fucking bastards. That's what you are.

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:21:28 PM

That's good Mike has taken down his block explorer and exchange sites finally. They were lame like everything else he did. Anyway, I'm sure Mike and John will bite their share of justice, and that will serve a good example for all big time crypto scammers of the present and future.

By the way, the new PXC block explorer is online at explorer.phoenixcoin.org. Better and faster.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:57:41 PM

Hello all,

I am very sorry that it came to this. and i apoligize sincerely for that.

Due to circumstances in my private life I have neglected support for Phenixex.
Because my situation isn't going to change. I can't maintain developing for Phenixcoin and Phenixex.

I know we let alot of people down and I am deeply sorry for that.

I would also like to apoligize to John Car who had no way to resolve the deposit and withdrawl issues and felt very let down by my absence and everything that came out of that.

Further more I want to state that Magnet, Joerri, Nazawish and others that have been supporting Phenix are in no way to blame for this mess.
They have been really genuine in their support and efforts to make phenix a succes. They are let down the most and they didn't deserve that it ends like this.

Our intentions were sincere, believe it or not and we looked very much forward to making phenix a succes.

Sometimes life catches up in ways you don't expect and I am very sorry that people got caught in the middle.

I will resolve every issue that has risen and will make sure people will get their coins back.

Phenixex.com will be closed with a notification message on it.

On the site will be an e-mail adress where people can write to about how many coins they have stuck in the exchange.

They will get refunded as soon as possible.

sincerely,

iamatrix,
mike

A bunch of retard childs and fucking bastards. That's what you are.

A month later and no real progress on refunds?

That's surprising.  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:29:00 PM

These guys are gonna get sued so easily, dear me guys we aren't in 1998 anymore lmao.

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
JohnCar

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:26:04 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 09:50:41 PM by JohnCar

bump.

JohnCar

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:43:01 PM

bump.

Coming back just to taunt now ?

I guess you feel totally safe somehow.
Blame it all on Mike. Well, people always rationalize, I guess.

You are (at least) partly responsible for this fraud. And you are totally liable.

Nope just trying to speed up the process so i can come back here and tell you i told you so. You
talk about justice but yet you have all ready become judge and jury. I don't run i don't hide and
i have not done anything wrong. Were is the one who has your coins?

Joeri i had no beef with you at all till you posted my info. But since you publicly posted on the forum i am a scammer
accused me of a very serious crime i have no alternative to hound you till you contact the authorities and we
get this resolved. That is the only way this matter will be cleared up.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:54:45 PM

bump.

You are (at least) partly responsible for this fraud. And you are totally liable.

Nope just trying to speed up the process so i can come back here and tell you i told you so. You
talk about justice but yet you have all ready become judge and jury. I don't run i don't hide and

Joeri i had no beef with you at all till you posted my info. But since you publicly posted on the forum i am a scammer
accused me of a very serious crime i have no alternative to hound you till you contact the authorities and we

How could you realistically hope to not have your personal details posted after this phenix scam?

I personally do not feel you are as responsible as Mike if he really has taken all the coins and you've not heard from him since. However , how about the premine dump ? did you make good change out of that?

Either way of course your personal details would come to light if people didn't get their coins back.    If you really have no control over the lost coins and can prove that then i guess you have a lot less to fear than Mike does.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:56:12 PM

bump.

if you didn't take any coins why didn't you tell everyone and report him to the relevant people as soon as you know  about it ?

if someone had screwed me over like you clame you have been I would have contacted all the exchanges to see if they could freez any accounts and posted on here asap about how you got scammed and not to use the exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: