Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:26:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Regarding the price of the ACX tokens,if they say that bounty pool is 20M ACX tokens,that has worth of $0.5 M ,basic math says 1 ACX is $0.025.So maybe it could be around that number,but yeah some clarification would be nice.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Regarding the price of the ACX tokens,if they say that bounty pool is 20M ACX tokens,that has worth of $0.5 M ,basic math says 1 ACX is $0.025.So maybe it could be around that number,but yeah some clarification would be nice.

That sounds about right,if those are correct numbers.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Have you checked out their advisory team?  Shocked some strong names in there. This project is no joke! I wonder if they will get anybody else on there...
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Stumbled upon this thread and it really seems like an interesting idea and project - I'll have to take some time to read-up on the whitepaper.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Thumbs up for the project. If it's something to bridge the gap between lesser and more developed regions I support it!

I'm also quite happy to hear that there are projects like this. It's a great cause, I'll have to learn more about the plans for the execution.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Have you checked out their advisory team?  Shocked some strong names in there. This project is no joke! I wonder if they will get anybody else on there...

can you explain why they strong? I didn't hear for them, but maybe if you can say project, maybe it is?
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Hi why you moving project from Senegal to Ghana, and again in Senegal? Better conditions?

Hi! Atlas didn't move from Ghana to Senegal but expanded its operations and now has 17 000 users spread across both countries. Ghana is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of mobile adoption and blockchain education so it was an obvious fit while Senegal offers similar advantages.

Thank you for your interest in Access Network and don't hesitate if you have any more questions!
nnekic86

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Interesting concept. I'm glad it's targeting 3rd world to do some benefit as well

as you said, I think investment in this country's is future Shocked
nnekic86

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

How many tokens in game? I didn't find price of this tokens? How we can buy and invest?
They have 6 billion token as total supply, you can read from their Whitepaper
There is an initial supply of 6 billion ACX, 1.62 billion of which are locked into the ACX Incentive Pool.
Regarding how much ICO price for each ACX, sorry i can't find it either even though i have read their whitepaper.

hi any bounties available? I would like to reserve for filipino translation or telegram moderator. thank you.

check out Sylons first post regarding the bounty
There is no telegram moderator bounty, ACX only have 2 bounties, it's translation and content bounty. As far as i know too, Sylon already has his translator team, so you are likely will not be able to translate the language you want because it has been reserved by someone else.

and what is price?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

Hi why you moving project from Senegal to Ghana, and again in Senegal? Better conditions?

Hm,somehow i thought they have offices in both those countries..

maybe, but what I was saw, they moving and that why I asked.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

what I can see, this is from Africa, and for it is oriented for investment and giving peoples money with very small interest? Or I miss understand? Huh

Hi, thank you for your interest in Access Network. Access is a protocol to vote and reward the development of financial tools for the underbanked, and a digital token for them to save and transact. Access was built by the team behind Atlas, the successful branchless community banking platform for the underbanked.

Currently, any person with a smartphone in West Africa can download the Atlas app and make money as a banker to their community. The moment ACX Network goes live, hundreds of Atlas Agents and thousands of Atlas Clients will instantly switch from digital fiat into ACX tokens, effectively turning all agents into ACX exchanges.

How many tokens in game? I didn't find price of this tokens? How we can buy and invest?

Hi! There will be about 2bn ACX in circulation after TGE by end of April but there's is built in inflation through the incentive pool and the underserved exchange reserve to boost adoption and help the network grow. We will get to 6bn ACX in 10 years.
Right now the tokens given away in the airdrop are priced at $0.025. Access is in private sale right now (message us on Telegram if you are interested in participating) and we will update the community on a potential public sale or the exact TGE date.

Sir,

HAving testnet release date already sir?

Testnet should be up by the end of March, join the Telegram channel https://t.me/acx_network to stay updated!

can you explain why they strong? I didn't hear for them, but maybe if you can say project, maybe it is?

We are proud to have a mix of crypto experts and government officials that will help Access gain adoption throughout Africa. For example, Joe Urgo (founder of District0x) and Ryan Lackey (security expert for Tezos, ENjin, Blockstack) bring a tremendous background in the crypto industry while members of the parliament in Botswana and New Zealand give Access an edge when it comes to regulations.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

I saw in video, they have agent. why they need agent? for what?

oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

Agents act as Fiat to Crypto exchanges. They are community members that manage fiat deposits into Access' wallets and credit users with ACX tokens.
It's the greatest competitive advantage for Access compared to other projects aimed at the unbanked because they have an actual go-to market strategy, real liquidity providers on the ground.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Agents act as Fiat to Crypto exchanges. They are community members that manage fiat deposits into Access' wallets and credit users with ACX tokens.
It's the greatest competitive advantage for Access compared to other projects aimed at the unbanked because they have an actual go-to market strategy, real liquidity providers on the ground.
Sounds interesting
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Sounds interesting

Let us know if you have any questions about the project! In the meantime, join our Telegram at https://t.me/acx_network which just crossed 17 000 members in just 5 days!
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

How do you guarantee those agents to be trustworthy?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Good video...explaines the point of the project.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

This project could lead us all into a better future.
killer9966

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

I think that currently we have a huge number of intelligent people in third world countries which just don't have enough opportunity to get into the spotlight...hope this project will help them.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Yeah, for us guys that are not good at math Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: