Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

Will some of this agents be like undercover, to watch for possible abuses?

Some kind of control must exist,but i doubt it will be in the form of undercover agents Tongue
Tropwal

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

So did we get the answer how Atlas sorted money distribution?As i guess same way it will be with ACX
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Do you have a working product?

Atlas has been live since 2015 and has 17 000 users and 300 agents. They will all be converted to Access users when our Mainnet solution is live.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

ACX do not yield interest or dividends, they are pure utility tokens.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Do you have a working product?

Atlas has been live since 2015 and has 17 000 users and 300 agents. They will all be converted to Access users when our Mainnet solution is live.

That's a serious amount of users and agents. Good to know that now you will be offering them this conversion.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

Will some of this agents be like undercover, to watch for possible abuses?

I don't think they are those kinds of agents Cheesy

Men in Black Cheesy or people in trenchcoats hiding in the bushes Smiley

You newer know Cheesy
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

is there some bounty or airdrop?

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036223.0
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087987

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

What are the main duties of an agent?

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

But why would the network need agents for that?

you right, they need network/army of foot solders/agents for covering

those agents are like spokespeople for a more general public. Makes sense.
But how do you make sure selected agents are trustworthy?

for trust, agent need to put some "deposit money" for guarantee

How do you mean, does agent need to put money on the network? How much money is it?

I think agents have to buy those prepaid cards from access network,in order to be able to offer services to others.

Well in that sense agents purpose is to provide transactions for people who don't have internet.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

I'm not sure anymore how exactly Access network should work.

So, the main idea would be that it overrides world banking system or is it something else?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Sir,

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

How do you mean, does agent need to put money on the network? How much money is it?

I think agents have to buy those prepaid cards from access network,in order to be able to offer services to others.

Well in that sense agents purpose is to provide transactions for people who don't have internet.

Then they are some sort of atm or maybe even a kind of minibank?Cheesy
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

But how ACX will make money,as platform?Will there be some fees or something,as it costs money to run this kind of operation.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Sir,

does the agents have fee? like bank?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

But how ACX will make money,as platform?Will there be some fees or something,as it costs money to run this kind of operation.
That's what i wanna know too,I don't think they said how exactly will they be making money
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Sir,

does the agents have fee? like bank?

Maybe they will have a fixed income provided by ACX, or they will be paid by the platform on every transaction they make?
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Atlas, the company behind ACX, will take fees on fiat to crypto conversions through agents, as well as fees on fiat deposits with their banking partner in Africa. The company may also charge fees on dapps it builds in-house such as a loan dapp but will not enforce fees on anything created by the community.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

How many agents and clients you expect to have till end of 2019? Do you have some estimate?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Thats actually a good question. I'm nor really clear on how the whole system works.
descuri

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

Atlas, the company behind ACX, will take fees on fiat to crypto conversions through agents, as well as fees on fiat deposits with their banking partner in Africa. The company may also charge fees on dapps it builds in-house such as a loan dapp but will not enforce fees on anything created by the community.

so it will mostly be charged to the ones who give the loans. but you wrote: "ut will not enforce fees on anything created by the community. "

what do you mean created by the community?
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

How many agents and clients you expect to have till end of 2019? Do you have some estimate?

And also,whats the expected revenue for 2019?Im sure you have some numbers,some target?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

New  interesting  video from Access Network,about one of the  Atlas(that is company behind Access Network) clients,Rose.Make sure to watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy5l_UTUswA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: