Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 11:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Access should make a huge improvement in fairness of starting businesses around the world.  

We definitely hope so! Atlas, the founding company, has already helped tens of thousands of Africans to save and invest to start their own businesses. Access will look to take this to the next level!

But how will the problem of business corruption be handled? I'm all for helping people start their own business, but maybe the root of the problem is much deeper  Undecided

We cannot fight every pandemic problems at once but since Access is deeply embedded in communities, agents and users all look out for each other and thrive to make their lives easier. There's a strong communal sense in Africa that helps combat corruption at a certain level but big corporations and governments will always be another story.
[/quote]

Thank you for the reply Smiley and you are right, if the community is tight than problems like that can be solved. First we start with our community, then we go on to grater things.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Is there any specific country in Africa where this will be tried?

I think they already have some similar system running in Senegal, and this will be some kind of upgrade

Yes, company behind access already running operation in Senegal and Ghana, and it proved aa success so far

oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:20:25 PM by oxhodler

Access' top priority is scaling Ghana and Senegal while next logical targets are Nigeria and East Africa. We are also exploring partnerships with startups in other countries such as Rwanda and Uganda to accelerate its growth in Africa. Additionally, South Africa has the fastest growth rate in terms of smartphone adoption and could become a logical target for expansion in the future.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I think they already have some similar system running in Senegal, and this will be some kind of upgrade

Yes, company behind access already running operation in Senegal and Ghana, and it proved aa success so far

Correct, Access began in Ghana and expanded to Senegal in 2017. We will look to expand our network of agents in those countries before scaling but already have targets in mind.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Correct, Access began in Ghana and expanded to Senegal in 2017. We will look to expand our network of agents in those countries before scaling but already have targets in mind.

I like that we're getting all of this information in the thread. I'm sure you can't disclose the targets currently though.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I kinda have impression that Africa in general is yet to explode when it comes to crytpo,so this is good chance for ACX to get early advantage over other similar projects.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

I like that we're getting all of this information in the thread. I'm sure you can't disclose the targets currently though.

A lot will depend on the token holders' view and opinion on the subject too so it will be a network-wide decision on some occasion. Happy to give you more info about the project if you have specific questions!
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I kinda have impression that Africa in general is yet to explode when it comes to crytpo,so this is good chance for ACX to get early advantage over other similar projects.

Yes, especially with projects like this one making crypto accessible to all.
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

the project at manage by sylon,
will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

Access should make a huge improvement in fairness of starting businesses around the world.  

We definitely hope so! Atlas, the founding company, has already helped tens of thousands of Africans to save and invest to start their own businesses. Access will look to take this to the next level!

But how will the problem of business corruption be handled? I'm all for helping people start their own business, but maybe the root of the problem is much deeper  Undecided

We cannot fight every pandemic problems at once but since Access is deeply embedded in communities, agents and users all look out for each other and thrive to make their lives easier. There's a strong communal sense in Africa that helps combat corruption at a certain level but big corporations and governments will always be another story.

Thank you for the reply Smiley and you are right, if the community is tight than problems like that can be solved. First we start with our community, then we go on to grater things.
[/quote]

This is why its important that blockchain stays out of any government grasp.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

How many people in Ghana and Senegal are using Access?
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Thats a very good base for success.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

I don't know if someone has posted it but here is the Spanish translation of the whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KznRgdM1EwYT38gFvr3bCvegpgHZPiaZ/view
descuri

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

This is why its important that blockchain stays out of any government grasp.
[/quote]

We can't really go into that discussion here, but the idea behind this project is very noble and I just hope that corruption won't rear its ugly head.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

What's the total supply of ACX?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

Access' top priority is scaling Ghana and Senegal while next logical targets are Nigeria and East Africa. We are also exploring partnerships with startups in other countries such as Rwanda and Uganda to accelerate its growth in Africa. Additionally, South Africa has the fastest growth rate in terms of smartphone adoption and could become a logical target for expansion in the future.

Do you plan to spread in other regions too?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

When you plan to get listed on exchanges?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

I just saw this ineteresting article on Access medium, explaining Access origin and journey to Africa!So make sure you check it out,its worth the read!

https://medium.com/acxnetwork/meet-the-access-family-c21422f1e371
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Yeah I think Africa is in fact very open to new tech which would enable them to be competitive to the west.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Do you plan to spread in other regions too?

I think dev already replied that they do have some perspective regions for expanding but I'm guessing they cannot disclose the information just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: