Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

the project at manage by sylon,
will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

I agree he is a respected user which boosts the confidence in the project.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

How will coins be generated here exactly?
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

Correct, Access began in Ghana and expanded to Senegal in 2017. We will look to expand our network of agents in those countries before scaling but already have targets in mind.

How many people in Ghana and Senegal are using Access?

Access, by leveraging Atlas' user base, will have over 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal on day 1.

What's the total supply of ACX?

Approximately 2bn ACX and the supply will slowly increase with the increase of fiat deposits with our network of agents and the development of new dapps & tools as we will gradually unlock the underserved exchange reserve and the incentive pool.

Is there any specific country in Africa where this will be tried?

Access' top priority is scaling Ghana and Senegal while next logical targets are Nigeria and East Africa. We are also exploring partnerships with startups in other countries such as Rwanda and Uganda to accelerate its growth in Africa. Additionally, South Africa has the fastest growth rate in terms of smartphone adoption and could become a logical target for expansion in the future.

Do you plan to spread in other regions too?

Of course, Access is a decentralized network tailored for the unbanked, a problem affecting 2bn people so the goal would be to spread worldwide. Africa is the easiest step 1 for Access since it already has operations but the project will welcome Agents initiatives all over the world to spread the mission of Access.

When you plan to get listed on exchanges?

We can't assure that we will be listed on any exchanges but some discussions are on the way and we are planning to release the tokens by the end of April.

I just saw this ineteresting article on Access medium, explaining Access origin and journey to Africa!So make sure you check it out,its worth the read!

https://medium.com/acxnetwork/meet-the-access-family-c21422f1e371

Thanks for sharing, it is very informative and shows the genuine connection of Access with Africa.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

How will coins be generated here exactly?

ACX tokens will be distributed to private investors and airdrop/bounty participants by the end of April. The total supply is pre-minted but over 66% of tokens are locked-up and will be distributed over a 10year + timeframe from the underserved exchange reserve and incentive pool.

Check out the whitepaper http://acxnetwork.com/whitepaper.pdf for more info!
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Someone can tell me how much money approximately one has to offer to get in on the private sale and approximately how much to offer to get in on the whitelist?  I'm interested in this token but I have no idea about ICO's.  The ICO seems to be promising! please, where can I find information about the Bounty program? I'm looking forward to it.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Someone can tell me how much money approximately one has to offer to get in on the private sale and approximately how much to offer to get in on the whitelist?  I'm interested in this token but I have no idea about ICO's.  The ICO seems to be promising! please, where can I find information about the Bounty program? I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for your interest! You can PM me on Telegram @YFolla for more info about the private sale.

Regarding the bounty and the airdrop:

Bounty infos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036223.0

Airdrop infos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087987

We are giving away a total for $2m worth of ACX between the bounty (translations and creative content creation) and the airdrop.

SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

We are giving away a total for $2m worth of ACX between the bounty (translations and creative content creation) and the airdrop.

Damn, better jump on that bandwagon while it lasts
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Yes, thank you for the info - I might have missed it.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Yeah,telegram aidrop is epecially hefty,dont miss that,as you can get up to 20x more stakes!
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

in which cryptocurrencies i can buy tokens?

How do you mean that? Its probably ETH.

in 99%, every new coins buy with ETH
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

I think they already have some similar system running in Senegal, and this will be some kind of upgrade

They said:
Access already has an agent network and user base in Ghana and Senegal right now but will look to expand throughout Africa and then to all developing countries that could be empowered by Access.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

I think they already have some similar system running in Senegal, and this will be some kind of upgrade

They said:
Access already has an agent network and user base in Ghana and Senegal right now but will look to expand throughout Africa and then to all developing countries that could be empowered by Access.

Thanks for helping replying to community members  Smiley
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

I think after ICO... never before

Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

in which cryptocurrencies i can buy tokens?

How do you mean that? Its probably ETH.

in 99%, every new coins buy with ETH

Well,it makes sense if tokens are erc20 based.And ACX is erc20 based token
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

I think after ICO... never before

Correct, it would be after the TGE by the end of April, though we can't make any promises for legal reasons.
ekurtovic

Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Correct, Access began in Ghana and expanded to Senegal in 2017. We will look to expand our network of agents in those countries before scaling but already have targets in mind.

Access, by leveraging Atlas' user base, will have over 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal on day 1.

Approximately 2bn ACX and the supply will slowly increase with the increase of fiat deposits with our network of agents and the development of new dapps & tools as we will gradually unlock the underserved exchange reserve and the incentive pool.

Access' top priority is scaling Ghana and Senegal while next logical targets are Nigeria and East Africa. We are also exploring partnerships with startups in other countries such as Rwanda and Uganda to accelerate its growth in Africa. Additionally, South Africa has the fastest growth rate in terms of smartphone adoption and could become a logical target for expansion in the future.

Of course, Access is a decentralized network tailored for the unbanked, a problem affecting 2bn people so the goal would be to spread worldwide. Africa is the easiest step 1 for Access since it already has operations but the project will welcome Agents initiatives all over the world to spread the mission of Access.

We can't assure that we will be listed on any exchanges but some discussions are on the way and we are planning to release the tokens by the end of April.

I just saw this ineteresting article on Access medium, explaining Access origin and journey to Africa!So make sure you check it out,its worth the read!

Thanks for sharing, it is very informative and shows the genuine connection of Access with Africa.

can you explain this using network over 17000 peoples in day 1?

james7854

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Any news on how is bounty going?
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

can you explain this using network over 17000 peoples in day 1?

Access is founded by Atlas.Money, a community banking startup with 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal. Access will leverage its user base day 1 as each user's digital wallet will be credited with an equivalent amount of ACX based on how much fiat they have in their Atlas' accounts/digital wallets
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Any news on how is bounty going?

Translations are coming in we now have received the Indonesian and Spanish whitepapers as well as the Indonesian, Vietnamese and Spanish ANN translations.

Regarding the Airdrop, we will cross 20 000 members on Telegram in about an hour or two after just 7 days, we are overwhelmed with the community's enthusiasm!
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

One of the most informative posts I've seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: