Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

When you plan to get listed on exchanges?

I think after ICO... never before

Correct, it would be after the TGE by the end of April, though we can't make any promises for legal reasons.

thx for information

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

can you explain this using network over 17000 peoples in day 1?

Access is founded by Atlas.Money, a community banking startup with 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal. Access will leverage its user base day 1 as each user's digital wallet will be credited with an equivalent amount of ACX based on how much fiat they have in their Atlas' accounts/digital wallets

I think they already have preperd money and papers, so that how they get this number, I think...

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

the project at manage by sylon,
will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

I agree he is a respected user which boosts the confidence in the project.

Who is that guy exactly?

A well-respected community member who has helped a lot of projects successfully share their vision Smiley

can you tell us some project, I think if you write, peoples will see how is this coin serious as they members.

constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

I just saw on Facebook that the project reached 20.000 members on Telegram. That escalated quickly Smiley Good job on gaining momentum with the project.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

How is sale going so far,are you close to reaching cap?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

will definitely be a lot of people who are interested in this project. Since most people liked the performance from him, and I believe that this project will be developed properly.
good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

A well-respected community member who has helped a lot of projects successfully share their vision Smiley

can you tell us some project, I think if you write, peoples will see how is this coin serious as they members.

He is bounty manager for many top bounty campaigns,highly respected member of this forum.So its reassuring to see ACX took him to lead the bounty.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

I just saw on Facebook that the project reached 20.000 members on Telegram. That escalated quickly Smiley Good job on gaining momentum with the project.

it seems they are getting some hype after all. Good news indeed. Smiley
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

How much is cap exactly,if you have  any info about that?
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

Sylon? He's has done ANN and Bounty posts for some of the top projects and is very active but it's not too relevant to Access' project.
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Yes it's amazing to see that in just a week!
Xallid

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

I can't disclose numbers regarding the private sale but I can say that things are going very well  Smiley PM me on Telegram @YFolla if you are interested in learning more.

$24m hard cap which should be mostly done in private
Xallid

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley
descuri

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

I can't disclose numbers regarding the private sale but I can say that things are going very well  Smiley PM me on Telegram @YFolla if you are interested in learning more.

$24m hard cap which should be mostly done in private

It's good to hear tat you're doing well - thanks for sharing the good news.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

I read this also - I think they explained it here; the progress of their expansion.
UncleT

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

Sylon? He's has done ANN and Bounty posts for some of the top projects and is very active but it's not too relevant to Access' project.

But It's a way of knowing that the bounty will be done properly. He's been doing a good job so far. Some ICOs think that doing a bounty program is easy, but then they get in over their heads and mess it all up.
james7854

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

can you explain this using network over 17000 peoples in day 1?

Access is founded by Atlas.Money, a community banking startup with 17 000 users in Ghana and Senegal. Access will leverage its user base day 1 as each user's digital wallet will be credited with an equivalent amount of ACX based on how much fiat they have in their Atlas' accounts/digital wallets

I think they already have preperd money and papers, so that how they get this number, I think...

That team knows their numbers and they are dedicated...I like it.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

good luck.

Who is that guy exactly?

Some project that guy is writing about?
killer9966

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Its probably because they already have a base of users...but anyway its still a nice number.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

it seems they are getting some hype after all. Good news indeed. Smiley

For sure man! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: