Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:15:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Do you have any connections with Atlas Mara?Or its just similar name?

Hm...looks like a similar branch and maybe a similar concept. And they do work in the same region so it could be...

It's not uncommon that a giant like Atlas branches out in several directions. However this could be their first blockchain endeavor, am I right?

I don't really see it as branching out, rather diving into blockchain.

It's the hot thing right now so big players will try to be a part of it. It was the next logical step in crypto expansion and this could be a good thing both for us as consumers and them as companies.

It would bring on an economy of its own. It could defintely help third world countries greatly.

Yeah, but the money would still need to come from somewhere.

Yes, I guess the banks couldn't be bypassed in the fullest.
killer9966

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Hm...looks like a similar branch and maybe a similar concept. And they do work in the same region so it could be...

It's not uncommon that a giant like Atlas branches out in several directions. However this could be their first blockchain endeavor, am I right?

It's the hot thing right now so big players will try to be a part of it. It was the next logical step in crypto expansion and this could be a good thing both for us as consumers and them as companies.

It would bring on an economy of its own. It could defintely help third world countries greatly.

It is something the whole world needs to reach equality between people around the world.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

It is something the whole world needs to reach equality between people around the world.

Impossible task i think,equality and utopia,but progress is possible,and needed for Africa,and hopefully Access Network will help with that.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Impossible task i think,equality and utopia,but progress is possible,and needed for Africa,and hopefully Access Network will help with that.

Its a shame that such a beautiful continent is so much full of suffering. It must be changed!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Yeah, but the money would still need to come from somewhere.

Yes, but it would be evenly distributed.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

That is true, equality is generally a difficult goal in the world. But it's exactly projects like this that show that progress is possible.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

That is true, equality is generally a difficult goal in the world. But it's exactly projects like this that show that progress is possible.

Just that something seems very hard it doesn't mean it should be neglected.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Just that something seems very hard it doesn't mean it should be neglected.

Small steps at first could lead to a equality and utopia, but it will take time and patience, and more projects and people like this.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

ACX network weekly update.

https://medium.com/acxnetwork/greetings-to-all-the-new-members-of-the-acx-network-community-203a41da9cab
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

25,000 on telegram group, thats great!
descuri

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

A very nice article, and I'm also surprised they have such a huge following on Telegram. Seems people recognize their importance more and more.
UncleT

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

Thank you for the share. It's always nice to read things like this Smiley
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

More updates like this the better. Its important to keep track of the project.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Since you are in private sale,whats the ratio for those tokens,i mean ETH/ACX tokens?
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Thats a really nice number. People are catching up to this.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Its actually almost 26K now,quiet an achievemnt since they started their campaign only 3 weeks ago i think.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Its actually almost 26K now,quiet an achievemnt since they started their campaign only 3 weeks ago i think.

many peoples interest in such useful project.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Yes,this project can solve real world problem,and pretty fast too.Another plus is that Atlas already has working product,and this is just upgrade.Not something many ICOs can say.And thats way all this popularity i think.
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

Do you have a working product?

what is working product? Huh Huh

As answered multiple times, Access will leverage Atlas' infrastructure and user base of over 17 000 users and 300 agents to kickstart Access. The mobile banking app has been working since 2015. The governance module, which will be the first product on Mainnet will be live in the upcoming weeks along with the tokens.

This is a huge start for the platform. Not modest like other ICOs, this is balls to the walls from the start.

It is actually very promising because of the fact it has a base in something that already exist.

The Atlas project seems very promising and now going into blockchain I can image it will only get even better.

sorry but I still didn't understand for working product... Is it Atlas project? Roll Eyes
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Do you have a working product?

what is working product? Huh Huh

As answered multiple times, Access will leverage Atlas' infrastructure and user base of over 17 000 users and 300 agents to kickstart Access. The mobile banking app has been working since 2015. The governance module, which will be the first product on Mainnet will be live in the upcoming weeks along with the tokens.

This is a huge start for the platform. Not modest like other ICOs, this is balls to the walls from the start.

It is actually very promising because of the fact it has a base in something that already exist.

The Atlas project seems very promising and now going into blockchain I can image it will only get even better.

sorry but I still didn't understand for working product... Is it Atlas project? Roll Eyes

That does not matter, to be honest. Well, it does as if it is an Atlas project that will give more credibility to it, but at the end it's a good idea and that's all there is to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: