Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

whit this you are making investment

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Then that person should put that money in a bank or under the mattress, I think this project is targeted towards investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Then that person should put that money in a bank or under the mattress, I think this project is targeted towards investments.

Investment is the best way of saving money.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

I know that you can't say much about exchanges, but can we expect them in this quarter maybe?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

with investing you money you have chance to get more money
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Perhaps but some people are maybe unsure.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

Yeah, you have the chance to multiply it.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

is gone be some Airdrop? Grin Grin

They have huge airdrop going on,worth $2 million!So make sure to join,and  get some easy ACX tokens.Here is the link  where you can apply  https://forms.acxnetwork.com/content/bounty

Thx I will definitely check this out.
UncleT

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Or lose. Investments can be tricky like that.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Is this platform really set up like that? I would assume they have some safety nets.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

No pain no gain...
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Did Atlas get some new users on account of Access now?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

Did Atlas get some new users on account of Access now?

I think they plan to take over Atlas agents and users, it's been mentioned in the roadmap I think that atlas will be integrated into the ACX
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

Is this platform really set up like that? I would assume they have some safety nets.

If it was just a regular investment fond type of thing then probably not, but seeing they wan't to build a long lasting community that has trust than some safety nets would be a good thing. But how would that work? Any ideas?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

If it was just a regular investment fond type of thing then probably not, but seeing they wan't to build a long lasting community that has trust than some safety nets would be a good thing. But how would that work? Any ideas?

I would agree with you that they need some safety nets for sure - the thing is that investments can mulitply the gain, but can also make you lose money.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

Is private sale over, or its still going on? Any info on that maybe?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

I think sale is still going on,as telegram aidrop is still active.It should end in Q2,atleats that what they said.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

I think sale is still going on,as telegram aidrop is still active.It should end in Q2,atleats that what they said.

Yes, still going and they could extend it if they see that it's not going well. Not uncommon for ICOs to correct their initial dates.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

Usually there is no much info about private sale,as they are private afterall,so i guess we will have to wait for some official announcement.
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?

The exact date will be disclosed soon, we are reviewing requirements with our legal team and continuing the private sale efforts.
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Perhaps but some people are maybe unsure.

for invest you must have enough money for living after investment  Shocked Shocked some investment go down and you are on beginning... and so on again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: