Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Did Atlas get some new users on account of Access now?

I think they plan to take over Atlas agents and users, it's been mentioned in the roadmap I think that atlas will be integrated into the ACX

like you said, Atlas agent are users... better to read White paper
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I think they plan to take over Atlas agents and users, it's been mentioned in the roadmap I think that atlas will be integrated into the ACX

But they are users with benefits and can have a say in voting for new developments.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

But they are users with benefits and can have a say in voting for new developments.

From what I understood, they are some kind of administrators.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?

The exact date will be disclosed soon, we are reviewing requirements with our legal team and continuing the private sale efforts.

Can we expect private sale to finish till the end of this month?
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

So agents will carry cash around with them?If yes,wont that be dangerous?

sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

whit this you are making investment

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Then that person should put that money in a bank or under the mattress, I think this project is targeted towards investments.

Investment is the best way of saving money.

with investing you money you have chance to get more money

Perhaps but some people are maybe unsure.

for invest you must have enough money for living after investment  Shocked Shocked some investment go down and you are on beginning... and so on again

Yeah you have to be careful about that.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

I know that you can't say much about exchanges, but can we expect them in this quarter maybe?

Maybe the one after....
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

I know that you can't say much about exchanges, but can we expect them in this quarter maybe?

Maybe the one after....

Hm, that would be long period, if token distribution starts this month and then exchange listing comes in Q3
UncleT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Maybe the one after....

Hm, that would be long period, if token distribution starts this month and then exchange listing comes in Q3

Do we really need that info at this point? Will that bring us some advantage?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

About the ongoing private sale, it there any special procedure needed in order to join, like KYC and AML?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

Maybe the one after....

Do we really need that info at this point? Will that bring us some advantage?

For people it's often important to get the feeling about a project based on the exchanges it managed to land.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

whit this you are making investment

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.

Investing is always accompanied by risk. Our goal is to minimize this risk as much as possible. For this, it is necessary to approach the analysis of projects and investment objects qualitatively.
DammeClaudeVanJean

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

About the ongoing private sale, it there any special procedure needed in order to join, like KYC and AML?

I think you will have to contact them directly on their website,for that information.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

I think you will have to contact them directly on their website,for that information.

Or on Telegram. You can get quick and precise information on their telegram group.
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

You can contact us in private on Telegram or me at @YFolla and we will be able to give you more information.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

You can contact us in private on Telegram or me at @YFolla and we will be able to give you more information.

Is the bonus during private sale dependant on the amount you invest,or all get the same bonus?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Is the bonus during private sale dependant on the amount you invest,or all get the same bonus?

Some part is probably related to your individual investment.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Some part is probably related to your individual investment.

What you mean is that the bonus goes up if you invest more? That seems about right because I've seen ICOs have bonus percentages, not exact amounts.
DammeClaudeVanJean

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Do you have any plans to spread to Nigeria?Its highly populated country,that could also use Access Network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: