Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #32 0.65 btc per Blade, 49-port HUBS .30 or less  (Read 55606 times)
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:07:08 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 11:17:12 PM by xzempt

320-500W  wtf...   so this is nothing more than the 5ghs blades that were only available in china earlier this year?   same chips, same inefficiency, just packaged up to look like a bfl little single....  Cry Cry  must say im very disappointed in ASICMiner right now...  and no stratum support.... getwork.....

How do you know it doesn't support stratum?

look at the instructions and the interface,   Proxy , Longpoll,   mining on port 8332    efficiency 89%  lol

i'm sure i'll end up with a couple just because.....   but i was expecting something better.....   

Does Moore's Law not apply to ASICminer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law

they should have chips at least comparable to bitfury 55nm by now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:37:59 AM

Made the usual visit to USPS Smiley
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:57:25 PM

is this still sold?

yolo
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:08:54 PM

is this still sold?
Blades are still sold. Thanks!!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:38:31 PM

Cube pics from one of the Asian resellers:
source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331341.0

Temporarily Out of Stock

Price: 1.49btc
Shipping via: DHL or UPS, Cost: depends on your location
Escrow supported

Includes:
1) 6X5G erupter miner
2) mount, cover, cooling fan.

Item details:
30Gh/s Guaranteed
Overclock-able to 38 Gh/
Power: 360W (6pin x 2pcs)  12VDC

Note: Item without the power
Overclocking note: Dual channel current must be same to more than 15A

More pictures will come soon...

gidi337

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:57:48 PM

i am sorry i had to write this here but i feel it needs to be resolved

i have tried my best to resolve it privately but canary will not do so and therefore i am forced to make it public

This thread is in regards to a scam accusation i have in my trust feedback.

it was made by canaryinthemine.  i may be wrong but i firmly believe it was a revenge attack on myself.  although it was left a while ago i only noticed it now due to the red line under my name Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  which i believe was due to a change in the trust system see here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327573.0

I had bought a over 50 miners from him previously.  then came the day when voucher distribution was announced for 0.10 per miner plus 0.05 shipping and handling.  i paid him that day and provided all the necessary info that he asked me for.  i also immediately asked him for a shipping quote internationally and asked him if some of that 2.5btc (0.05 x 50) i am paying for shipping and handling could go towards my international postage which is fair.

i did not get a responce for a few days until i wrote in the forum that i had pmd him.  all i got was a short snappy answer recieved thanks. i had no mention of shipping prices.  it only takes him a minute to write to me a shipping quote and he would know what it was as he had sent thousands of parcels international before including my own previous one for the same weight.

then he announces that he is taking a nice holiday.  which meant he would only be back on tuesday 3 september 7 days after i had paid him.

i felt this was dishonest as i was losing a lot of money as i sell on ebay.  (even if i mined i was losing a lot).  i had paid him and i estimated a 3 day shipping and therefore did not purchase other miners to sell.  Little did i know that he was going to mess me around.  i felt that i had given him the btc and now he had no pressure on himself and he could do whatever he pleased.  I therefore left him negative feedback and clearly wrote that he ships orders but he is delaying mine which is causing me a loss and is not fair and honest. that was the only way i felt that perhaps i could get him to speed it up. the feedback details that i left i feel were  honest and correct. i was hoping he would rectify the matter similar to sveetsnelda and i could then proceed and remove the feedback. instead he just abruptly told me to have a nice life and am banned from doing business with him.

again as i believe he took a revenge attack and left me negative feedback stating i did a scam  and he wrote abused the feedback system.

according to my understanding i have not abused and what i wrote was correct it but i am only human and i may be wrong.  i have removed his bad feedback in any case.   But i do believe that his negative feedback is wrong for two reasons.  firstly the feedback says he risked 7.5btc which is incorrect as i was the one risking it.  a quote from the website
"Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade."
secondly i have not done any scam and what is the point in the trust system if any time i feel i have been treated dishonestly the other party can just leave me negative feedback say i am misusing the trust feedback.
I have tried to resolve it peacefully with canary and even apologized to him for the issue but he is not relenting.

therefore i am posting this here.  please can anyone help me

you can see the pm's in this link (one link is the pm's i sent to him the other is pms he sent to me)
you may need to use the zoom in function at the bottom right of the image

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/gdi449/media/canary2_zps98f04b84.png.html

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/gdi449/media/canary1_zps9914da7e.png.html

you can see ..

where canary says he is going on holiday and will only be back september 03 tuesday

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.msg3039070#msg3039070

where canary says all who sent their funds and PMed info as requested before 4:30 AM this past Thursday got their shipments out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.msg3045103#msg3045103

where people had similar issues to me dealing with canary

sveetsnelda   see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277332.msg2982743#msg2982743

bitwhizz  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.msg3041475#msg3041475

a quote of the feedback i had left him.  (i removed it in order to try and peacefully resolve the issue)
"dear sir. i have sent payment to you on 27 august. i asked for shipping price to abroad as instructed in your pm. i have asked you for this numerous times. I only recieve 1-2 word answers and not related to this subject at all. i know you are busy and generally fulfill orders but why do you have to treat me like this. all it takes is two minutes to write me shipping price and it could have shipped with the rest of other peoples shipments. I am losing a lot because of this (for various reasons). I am at your mercy and it is not fair to delay expecially as you are saying you are now on holiday! Will i recieve any compensation for this. "

xzempt

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:08:07 PM

Canary's rep speaks for itself.... 

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:34:10 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every OP from Canary clearly states no international shipping.
gidi337

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:27:25 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every OP from Canary clearly states no international shipping.

i bought these before he stopped doing international shipping so he was meant to do international shipping to me

thanks for allowing me to clear that point

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:25:47 PM

Heading to USPS in a few to make my first drop off today.
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:52:13 PM

i have tried my best to resolve it privately but canary will not do so and therefore i am forced to make it public

it was made by canaryinthemine.  i may be wrong but i firmly believe it was a revenge attack on myself.  although it was left a while ago i only noticed it now due to the red line under my name Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  which i believe was due to a change in the trust system see here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327573.0

I had bought a over 50 miners from him previously.  then came the day when voucher distribution was announced for 0.10 per miner plus 0.05 shipping and handling.  i paid him that day and provided all the necessary info that he asked me for.  i also immediately asked him for a shipping quote internationally and asked him if some of that 2.5btc (0.05 x 50) i am paying for shipping and handling could go towards my international postage which is fair.

i did not get a responce for a few days until i wrote in the forum that i had pmd him.  all i got was a short snappy answer recieved thanks. i had no mention of shipping prices.  it only takes him a minute to write to me a shipping quote and he would know what it was as he had sent thousands of parcels international before including my own previous one for the same weight.

then he announces that he is taking a nice holiday.  which meant he would only be back on tuesday 3 september 7 days after i had paid him.

i felt this was dishonest as i was losing a lot of money as i sell on ebay.  (even if i mined i was losing a lot).  i had paid him and i estimated a 3 day shipping and therefore did not purchase other miners to sell.  Little did i know that he was going to mess me around.  i felt that i had given him the btc and now he had no pressure on himself and he could do whatever he pleased.  I therefore left him negative feedback and clearly wrote that he ships orders but he is delaying mine which is causing me a loss and is not fair and honest. that was the only way i felt that perhaps i could get him to speed it up. the feedback details that i left i feel were  honest and correct. i was hoping he would rectify the matter similar to sveetsnelda and i could then proceed and remove the feedback. instead he just abruptly told me to have a nice life and am banned from doing business with him.

again as i believe he took a revenge attack and left me negative feedback stating i did a scam  and he wrote abused the feedback system.

according to my understanding i have not abused and what i wrote was correct it but i am only human and i may be wrong.  i have removed his bad feedback in any case.   But i do believe that his negative feedback is wrong for two reasons.  firstly the feedback says he risked 7.5btc which is incorrect as i was the one risking it.  a quote from the website
"Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade."
secondly i have not done any scam and what is the point in the trust system if any time i feel i have been treated dishonestly the other party can just leave me negative feedback say i am misusing the trust feedback.
I have tried to resolve it peacefully with canary and even apologized to him for the issue but he is not relenting.

therefore i am posting this here.  please can anyone help me

you can see the pm's in this link (one link is the pm's i sent to him the other is pms he sent to me)

you can see ..

where canary says he is going on holiday and will only be back september 03 tuesday

where canary says all who sent their funds and PMed info as requested before 4:30 AM this past Thursday got their shipments out

sveetsnelda   see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277332.msg2982743#msg2982743

bitwhizz  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.msg3041475#msg3041475

a quote of the feedback i had left him.  (i removed it in order to try and peacefully resolve the issue)
"dear sir. i have sent payment to you on 27 august. i asked for shipping price to abroad as instructed in your pm. i have asked you for this numerous times. I only recieve 1-2 word answers and not related to this subject at all. i know you are busy and generally fulfill orders but why do you have to treat me like this. all it takes is two minutes to write me shipping price and it could have shipped with the rest of other peoples shipments. I am losing a lot because of this (for various reasons). I am at your mercy and it is not fair to delay expecially as you are saying you are now on holiday! Will i recieve any compensation for this. "

COUPON guys. haha. 50% markup on coupons. Made no sense.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:26:40 PM

Heading to post office shortly for the first drop off today.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:26:43 PM

I have 49-port Hubs back in stock, but no USBs.  Hubs only. PM me for quotes etc...
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7858

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:24:15 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 06:52:04 PM by philipma1957

it was made by canaryinthemine.  i may be wrong but i firmly believe it was a revenge attack on myself.  although it was left a while ago i only noticed it now due to the red line under my name Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  which i believe was due to a change in the trust system see here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327573.0

I had bought a over 50 miners from him previously.  then came the day when voucher distribution was announced for 0.10 per miner plus 0.05 shipping and handling.  i paid him that day and provided all the necessary info that he asked me for.  i also immediately asked him for a shipping quote internationally and asked him if some of that 2.5btc (0.05 x 50) i am paying for shipping and handling could go towards my international postage which is fair.

i did not get a responce for a few days until i wrote in the forum that i had pmd him.  all i got was a short snappy answer recieved thanks. i had no mention of shipping prices.  it only takes him a minute to write to me a shipping quote and he would know what it was as he had sent thousands of parcels international before including my own previous one for the same weight.

then he announces that he is taking a nice holiday.  which meant he would only be back on tuesday 3 september 7 days after i had paid him.

i felt this was dishonest as i was losing a lot of money as i sell on ebay.  (even if i mined i was losing a lot).  i had paid him and i estimated a 3 day shipping and therefore did not purchase other miners to sell.  Little did i know that he was going to mess me around.  i felt that i had given him the btc and now he had no pressure on himself and he could do whatever he pleased.  I therefore left him negative feedback and clearly wrote that he ships orders but he is delaying mine which is causing me a loss and is not fair and honest. that was the only way i felt that perhaps i could get him to speed it up. the feedback details that i left i feel were  honest and correct. i was hoping he would rectify the matter similar to sveetsnelda and i could then proceed and remove the feedback. instead he just abruptly told me to have a nice life and am banned from doing business with him.

again as i believe he took a revenge attack and left me negative feedback stating i did a scam  and he wrote abused the feedback system.

according to my understanding i have not abused and what i wrote was correct it but i am only human and i may be wrong.  i have removed his bad feedback in any case.   But i do believe that his negative feedback is wrong for two reasons.  firstly the feedback says he risked 7.5btc which is incorrect as i was the one risking it.  a quote from the website

therefore i am posting this here.  please can anyone help me

you can see ..

sveetsnelda   see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277332.msg2982743#msg2982743

bitwhizz  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.msg3041475#msg3041475

a quote of the feedback i had left him.  (i removed it in order to try and peacefully resolve the issue)

well you deleted  your trust so how can we judge if you are right or wrong?  

canary has been good with me  not perfect but at least a  9.5 out of 10.  In the world of BTC that is very good.
Frankly the USA sellers of am sticks  (canary, silent and crazy) have all been pretty good.  So I am inclined to think you may not win out here in the court of public opinion.

Lets put it another way  he has had under 10 more likely under 5 complaints on the threads…  He has sold to over 500 people     so  even if he was fully wrong with 5 people that puts him at 99 percent good.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kaega

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:17:44 AM

His comments clarify his rating on you.

Canary is legit.

Protect your coin: Buy a Treznor
xzempt

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:49:50 AM

His comments clarify his rating on you.

Canary is legit.

Agreed!  Never had any issues..... ive ordered many things... lots of packages!  Everything was sent faster than expected!  A+++++
pjviitas

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:49:17 AM

All setup and mining. It didn't work till I unplugged my 4 other 10 port hubs, than connected the 49 port hub with no miners in it. That got it too recognize most of the ports. Restarted again and switched usb ports on my desktop - finally recognized all the ports. That literally took a good 5 hours to set this damn thing up... Should of been so easy...

I can verify this PSU works with this hub as well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151159152624

Is anyone else experiencing this with the 49 port hubs?

It seems like the procedure for getting it to work you need to plug the empty hub in first then plug the BE sticks in one by one.

So if you need to unplug the hub or reboot for any reason, you need to remove all the BE sticks, plug in the empty hub and then plug the BE sticks back in one by one.

Anyone have any experience different than this?
helipotte

Activity: 650

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:04:18 PM

This is exactly what I have to do. Kinda a PITA!  I have 96 erupters connected to one PC using BFGminer.

If I need to reboot I plug them in one. At. A. Time.  Check com ports and start mining.  Tried CGminer but it's hotplug feature was polling and driving cpu

usage way up. 

Still neat to watch all 96 go!  Looks so high tech. Cheesy
pjviitas

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:04:09 PM

This is exactly what I have to do. Kinda a PITA!  I have 96 erupters connected to one PC using BFGminer.

If I need to reboot I plug them in one. At. A. Time.  Check com ports and start mining.  Tried CGminer but it's hotplug feature was polling and driving cpu

usage way up. 

Still neat to watch all 96 go!  Looks so high tech. Cheesy

Thanks for the feedback.

I just found out this reboot problem is a windoz thing.

So basically, if you want to reboot your comp without touching the hub in any way simply install Linux...easy fix.

If you want to stick with windoz the procedure for a reboot would be something like this:
1. Unplug the USB cable from the computer
2. Remove all the BE sticks from the hub
3. Reboot the computer
4. Plug the USB cable into the computer
5. Insert the BE sticks into the hub one by one

Thanks again for your help.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:03:17 PM

Hey guys and gals, the findings with windows and a full 49 port hub are correct.
When rebooting, all must be removed and re-inserted one at a time.
Somehow windows gets overwhelmed with this many devices at once.

This is not an issue on Linux.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: