Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any ways to avoid non paying bounty campaigns?  (Read 446 times)
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.

I don't want to judge you personally, but you look like a spam that uses a signature.
after I observe and check your profile, I think it's natural that you are not paid by campaign manager. I see you are creating more report posts for social media than creating fairly active and quality posts. this is what you need to know correctly and self-correct. try to be more active and share more educational knowledge.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

At the moment there is no way, except trying to chose only good bounty managers and legit ICOs. But this is a problem which is likely to become more and more emergent and it has to be addressed, especially as now campaigns are lasting even many months, and the risk of wasting so much work/opportunity is not an option for a bounty hunter.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

it is hard to say that you can avoid non paying bounty, because in the end of the campaign its up to them whether they pay you or not, but youre doing the right thing right now select a bounty campaign that handled by a good reputation bounty manager.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Hi every one. I just wanna ask if , is there any ways to prevent or minimize the nonpaying bounty campaigns?

I joined a lots of bounty campaigns here on btt recently but I have encountered  bounty campaigns never paid the bounty hunters at the end of the campaign period. Not to mention these projects, some of them are now scam, but some of them are now very successful after the campaign, and  they forgot to pay their advertisers at the end of the bounty period. As a bounty hunter like me , its very important. Its really pain when you are advertising an ICO for month/months but in the end you got nothing. As of now, I only joined a bounty campaign which handled by bounty manager with good record here.

Its really hard now to see who is legit paying. Some PROJECT make their own bounty manager and their rank is newbie. If you see the project, its good and has a great potential but the bounty manger is newbie, quite risky ! So , better choose a project with a legendary bounty manager and choose the high potential project too. The most trusted bounty manager that i met is yahoo even though the project didnt meet the target cap and failed the ico, he distributed fairly the tokens and didnt abandon his bounty participants.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

it is hard to know which bounties are paying and not. but in your case you forgot to do some research before you do that campaigns, take note that not every bounties are bad. mostly those bounties that managing/handle of bounty manager that has a good reputation, they are paying. and you can minimize that by joining/participate on bounties that has handled/managing by high rank and not just a newbie or member rank.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

This is a problem indeed, requires additional attention. To choose a bounty company it takes time to understand which company is right for cooperation. It would be great if the companies had previously been tested to further protect investors and all participants.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

to avoid the bounty that you can not change from who the manager is but it does not depend on the manager because the main one is the team of pemasara from his ICO who can be believed or no experienced manager will give the best bounty and slelalu paying even though it is too late and takes a very long time.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I think one way to avoid non paying bounty campaigns is to join a bounty campaign that are being managed by a highly reputable bounty campaign manager. There are some bounty campaign managers here that are reputable when it regards to managing a bounty campaign and I think they will not manage a bounty program if they know that the project is a scam.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

If you value your time as much as you do your money (and you should) - you should do your due diligence on bounties as you would if you were ICO investing I think. Particualrly if you are joining at the start of a 12 week campaign or whatever. Better to spend an hour finding out whether they are worth backing up-front, than discovering they are not after you have spent 84 days making noise on Social Media for them.

If they are responsive on social media, have a good transparent team... then they are more likely to be a legitimate operation, and therefore would be more concerned about the bad press they would get from short changing bounty hunters.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Personally I don't join Twitter bounties if:
1) there are too few followers on twitter page
2) there are too few tweets on twitter page
3) The bounty thread page is not made "good looking"...
Then I check every week if everything is ok... otherwise I leave...
jerjer (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

I think it is very difficult to avoid this. We must take risks when participating in bounty hunting campaigns. They stole our efforts.
Indeed. Its very difficult to avoid. In my own opinion , the only way to avoid it is to stick to those bounty managers who has a good track here and of course research every project before we enter the bounty campaign.

hheight

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

I want to add that bounty managers do not affect final payments. Their task is to lead bounty campaign and eventually give counted stakes to devs.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

It seems to me that there is no such guarantee yet. More precisely, there is no such opportunity to be sure that the bounty company will be accurately paid for. All the same, the risk is present and so far there is nothing to be done about it.
jerjer (OP)

Money Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Personally I don't join Twitter bounties if:
1) there are too few followers on twitter page
2) there are too few tweets on twitter page
3) The bounty thread page is not made "good looking"...
Then I check every week if everything is ok... otherwise I leave...

Copy that sir. I will follow your advice, I think through this we can determine wether the project is legitimate or not. Also we need to check their website if it looks very professional in terms of the english grammar, graphics and the lists of the devs.

Lerikaweb

Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

The only way to stop bounty scams is to stop investing in such icos. When ICOs will have tostrugglefor every investor, they will care about their reputation and all the bounty hunters will be guaranteed to receive their tokens.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Therefore, I try to participate no more than 2-3 months) So as not to be offended later) What you need to choose by certain criteria is already clear to everyone. But scammers more and more, so we'll get lucky)
jerjer (OP)

Money Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

It seems to me that there is no such guarantee yet. More precisely, there is no such opportunity to be sure that the bounty company will be accurately paid for. All the same, the risk is present and so far there is nothing to be done about it.
I think there is no such solution to solve this problem nowadays. All we need is to at least minimize them by sticking to join only to those bounty managers who has good reputations here. But its up to us, there are many bounty hunters are risking their efforts to join some suspicious bounty campaigns.

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

That cannot be avoided even these good managers arent sure if these people will pay the bounty hunters but joining these good and well known bounty managers will prevent or will atleast lessen the risk of not paying you,usually the stakes arent yet given to the bounty manager until the ICO has finished,so these managers doesnt have idea if the bounties will be paid or not.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Unfortunately today there are no such tools that would work this way. Today, it is worthwhile to apply only their own experience in identifying projects that would really pay, so it's worth just being careful.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

This is the hard part as a bounty hunter and talking about minimizing the situation of not being paid then its an impossible stuff because no one can predict ahead if they would pay or not.I have experience for those projects that do get their hardcap but at the end of the sale they are now forgetting their advertisers which do really pisses me off and I know the feeling of doing hardwork and not being paid.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████