Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIA ADOPTS RIPPLE FIRST BANK AND MANY MORE TO COME  (Read 111 times)
pratikpop (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/gIm1RLFASdOMMS6Id1hAyH/IndusInd-Bank-ties-up-with-Ripple-to-aid-global-payments.html

FINALLY ONE OF THE GOOD NEWS .ONE OF THE BEST BANKS TO ADOPT RIPPLE
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

That's great news for the ripple . Soon I think many countries and banks will use their technology because it is much more efficient
kevadiyaridh

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

WHAT THE FUCK .CANT BELIEVE

AMAZING NEWS
INDIA WERE Criticizing AND NOW THEY HAVE ADOPTED WOOW GREAT
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

This will definitely make ripple to gain more acceptance and be adopted by some other organizations and countries. By so doing, the price will escalate in no time. Just as predicted, i believe ripple will rise again this 2018 and the status quo will be maintained. Ripple is one of the leading altcoins that we have.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

one of the countries with the most corrupted banking system adopts Ripple which is the most centralized altcoin out there.
the worst part is, India has been showing all signs of being against bitcoin and altcoins for a good part of last year to this day. if they did really adopt Ripple then i think we should seriously stay away from this coin because it starting to smell more and more fishy every day.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

This how I understand about the using the technology Ripple by this bank, and not about using the crypto currency XRP. But this technology has been used by a number of leading banks before, what is new in this?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

one of the countries with the most corrupted banking system adopts Ripple which is the most centralized altcoin out there.
the worst part is, India has been showing all signs of being against bitcoin and altcoins for a good part of last year to this day. if they did really adopt Ripple then i think we should seriously stay away from this coin because it starting to smell more and more fishy every day.
And people will gulp it up as "positive news" anyways. Watching the cattle walk into the slaughterhouse is quite entertaining.

Either way, I'd guess that they only adopted the blockchain technology itself, not the currency. So far every bank and financial institution only cared about XRP's software and strictly rejected the coin.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

The market is beginning to come to life , most likely now for many coins will be a lot of positive news . Since the market should move away from the correction and it needs to grow on something that would be the inflow of new investments
kevadiyaridh

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@princeali/xrp-vs-ripple-explained-by-ripple-developer-joel-katz

WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN.IT SHOWS RIPPLE ADOPTION WILL INCREASE THE PRICE OF XRP
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Ripple seems to go stronger day by day. Last time is 30 banks from Korea and Japan applied RippleNet. Now are India
Honestly, most banks in the world will have to apply new technology to speed up global transaction & reduce fee. And Ripple is the best choice
(Some bank chose to develop their own blockchain but I think cooperating with Ripple is a better idea)
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

WHAT THE FUCK .CANT BELIEVE

AMAZING NEWS
INDIA WERE Criticizing AND NOW THEY HAVE ADOPTED WOOW GREAT
yeah i cant believe this also me and my friend was just discuss about how shitty India is and now they have done this really surprised by this and also this will be great for India's economy and positive image for crypto currency
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@princeali/xrp-vs-ripple-explained-by-ripple-developer-joel-katz

WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN.IT SHOWS RIPPLE ADOPTION WILL INCREASE THE PRICE OF XRP
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO USE CAPS WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM STOP SHOUTING ty
pratikpop (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Lets hope for the best for ripple.
ALso one of the legal cryptocurrency exchange zebpay in india has been adding many coins lately.
I think india wil soon legalize this market
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

I don't really understand the country, some time ago also saw the news about India plans to ban the bitcoin, however, India's Banks are going to cooperate and Ripple, this sounds very interesting. Grin

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

I don't really understand the country, some time ago also saw the news about India plans to ban the bitcoin, however, India's Banks are going to cooperate and Ripple, this sounds very interesting. Grin
Bitcoin is decentralized, Ripple is not. Bitcoin can circumvent corrupt governments and banks, Ripple can be used by corrupt governments and banks to control people's lives.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

I do not quite understand why interaction between Ripple staff and that Bank will provide the development of crypto-transaction field. The article does not disclose the plans of both companies.
I am pleased to read more details on this topic.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Agree... Ripple is good or bad does not proof if some bank adopts its... and what do you mean by adopt any way?
Doesn't bank are the major opponents in Crypto  Currencies... if a bank is adopting Ripple not a good news....!!!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

XRP is the largest of all cryptocurrencies.

Working with a lot of Banks makes their projects look promising!

It can be said that Ripple has achieved a good balance between technology and business.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Ripple's aim is to provide blockchain into banking industry in the world so India's banks are one of the big companies and countries who are partnering Ripple because it is one of the most reliable blockchain in the market.
Ripple XRP is fast and faster than Ethereum, NEO and other Top Altcoins in the market today so companies and banks will face less issues on Ripple than other top altcoins today.

MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

wth?  Lips sealed india has done it can't believe it this is good news for the crypto world and positive image
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: