Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SEND SDT] The consensus price token designed for everyday use  (Read 1108 times)
RinrtA07

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Good afternoon. Is it enough to update the consensus price only once a week? Maybe you should do once in three days?   
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Is WeSend Marketplace a subsidiary project of your team? I’d like to know how it’ll be financed.   
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Hello. Are you planning to use escrow to protect transactions within your ecosystem? What impact will it have on the transaction cost?   
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

What’s duration of Consensus Period? Will it change later?     

Hi there, during the one-year token distribution the consensus period will be 24 hours. After the distribution, the 7-day consensus period will kick in, refreshing the price each Monday. Consensus periods will always begin at 00:00 EST (New York).
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

The project is very interesting, the project is very potential. I believe you will be great success.

Many thanks! Great to have your support!
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Is WeSend Marketplace a subsidiary project of your team? I’d like to know how it’ll be financed.   

You're correct. WeSend is a subsidiary project of Send Protocol and growth will be financed via: 1) a reserve equaling 24% of total token supply, 2) 40% of the token distribution proceeds, 3) a 1% fee in SDT on each transaction completed within WeSend.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Hello. Are you planning to use escrow to protect transactions within your ecosystem? What impact will it have on the transaction cost?   

The escrow feature in WeSend adds cost via gas price on the Ethereum network. Once we adequately validate product/market fit, we plan to navigate to our own blockchain protocol to minimize such costs.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

How much is the nominal price of the token within the framework of the current stage of the ICO?   
0,14 USD.

That's correct - the pre-sale price is a fixed price of $0.14 USD/SDT.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

Does it turn out that you won’t list tokens on any exchanges which aren’t a part of your ecosystem? Or did i get it wrong?   

For now the focus is on building liquidity within WeSend as a way to validate the market while simultaneously adding new partners to the Consensus Network. We may consider listing on exchanges in the future.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Good evening.  Who will act as a regulator agent on your platform? It seems to me that it’s very important to support stable token rate.   

Good evening. The consensus formula will establish a reference price within the consensus network and the market will serve as a regulating agent, taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Good afternoon. Is it enough to update the consensus price only once a week? Maybe you should do once in three days?   

During the token distribution, the price will update every 24 hours based on sales. After, the consensus period will be 7 days. This was decided thinking of migrants who tend to send funds early in the week. In this way, we ensure the most current price when the bulk of transaction activity is likely to take place, and maintain that price for the remainder of the week to allow recipients to use ther SDT or cash-out with the same rate. If this turns out not to be the appropriate period, this is something the Send Foundation can submit for vote by token holders.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

What fate awaits for unsold tokens from the Token Distribution Process? Will they be locked up?   

After bonuses are calculated, unsold Tokens will be burned at the end of each day during the one year Token Distribution Process. 33% of total Token supply is available for distribution (private and public rounds). Remaining tokens are to be managed by or allocated to the Send Foundation (25%), WeSend Corporation (24%), rewards pool (10%), team and advisors (7%), and to cover distribution costs (1%), and are subject to linear vesting ranging from 3 months (advisors) to 7 years (Send Foundation, WeSend Corporation). Additional information is available at: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/economics.pdf.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/send-protocol-21805 🔥 Congratulations!

Appreciate it!!
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project.

Hi Anthony, thanks for your comment! We're working on exactly these kinds of partnerships to build out the Send Consensus Network and allow for frictionless use of the SDT Token. See current partners and advisors from HSBC, American Express, the World Bank and others: https://www.sendprotocol.com/. We'll be announcing new partnerships and sharing detailed business development plans as soon as we hit our initial milestone in beta of 100K USD in transactions.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

Hi. Could you please give at least one example of liquidity indicators? I’ve never come across such notion so far.   

Hi, great question! Transaction volume and turnover rate (the rate at which SDT Tokens change hands) within the Consensus Network are two examples that carry significant weight in determining Consensus Price. For a detailed explanation of the liquidity formula, see: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform have your own referral program? Many of my friends would like to invest, and i’d like to make some profit on them.   

Hi, great to hear your circle is interested in backing the project! Chat @SendKYC_Bot on Telegram for a Pre-sale referral bonus (earn 5% bonus on any purchase made by your referrals during the Pre-sale). Thanks for the support!
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Is it possible to buy tokens for fiat?

In WeSend.co, yes! During our Pre-sale and Distribution, we only accept ETH.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Hello. How long does presale last?
Maximum duration is a month, of the tokens aren’t sold out earlier.

Bingo! We have 26.6M SDT Tokens available for the pre-sale and the pre-sale will close once the cap is reached, or after one month.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

Good afternoon. What is the soft cap of the current stage of sale?    
70 million tokens, but most of them are already sold out, so you should hurry up.

70 million SDT Tokens is the pre-sale hard cap. The soft cap of 1M USD was reached in Dec. 2017. In total, 43.4M SDT Tokens were sold in private rounds. 26.6M are available for the public pre-sale, which will open Aug. 15!
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

We're very happy to share that Send Protocol has been listed on ICO Drops: https://icodrops.com/send-protocol/. Pre-sale will open August 15.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: