Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Weekly Chart  (Read 97 times)
martychubbs (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
Merited by BrewMaster (2)

Bitcoin plays a very important role in the crypto world. It can influence on other cryptomarkets positively and push them to new highs. It will be a good idea, if we look at BTCUSD -0.20% market closely and try to predict further price movements. In order to get better understanding about this market, I'm going to make a detailed market overview based on the weekly, daily and 4H charts. Let's start from the weekly, as it can show the main tendency for several months ahead.

Based on the weekly chart we can see that the market is in the uptrend. The price reached 20000.00 level and after that we got a correction movement. When the market dropped to the support zone , formed by SMA50, 6000.00 level and the uptrend line, we got a price reversal confirmed by RSI and the bullish candle. Now the price is at the downtrend line and the market is going to break this resistance and move higher. If so, it will be a solid signal telling us that the market will continue the uptrend.

Let’s look at the indicators. RSI confirms price reversal from the support zone at SMA50. MACD histogram is going to support the upward movement. DMI confirms trend market conditions and becomes bullish again.
The market corrected the previous huge upward movement from 3000.00 level to 20000.00 level and now it has potential for a new movement to the new highs.

Alternative variant: if the price can’t break the downtrend line and drop below 10000.00 level, we should be ready to see the falling to the previous support zone at SMA50.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSDT/T64CRHom-Bitcoin-Weekly-Chart/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Bitcoin plays a very important role in the crypto world. It can influence on other cryptomarkets positively and push them to new highs. It will be a good idea, if we look at BTCUSD -0.20% market closely and try to predict further price movements. In order to get better understanding about this market, I'm going to make a detailed market overview based on the weekly, daily and 4H charts. Let's start from the weekly, as it can show the main tendency for several months ahead.

Based on the weekly chart we can see that the market is in the uptrend. The price reached 20000.00 level and after that we got a correction movement. When the market dropped to the support zone , formed by SMA50, 6000.00 level and the uptrend line, we got a price reversal confirmed by RSI and the bullish candle. Now the price is at the downtrend line and the market is going to break this resistance and move higher. If so, it will be a solid signal telling us that the market will continue the uptrend.

Let’s look at the indicators. RSI confirms price reversal from the support zone at SMA50. MACD histogram is going to support the upward movement. DMI confirms trend market conditions and becomes bullish again.
The market corrected the previous huge upward movement from 3000.00 level to 20000.00 level and now it has potential for a new movement to the new highs.

Alternative variant: if the price can’t break the downtrend line and drop below 10000.00 level, we should be ready to see the falling to the previous support zone at SMA50.

Not sure what that all means, but I admire your technical analysis  Tongue

Only thing I understood from this is: Buy now, Sell later. Is that correct? And if it goes beneath 10000.00 just panic sell?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Not sure what that all means, but I admire your technical analysis  Tongue

Only thing I understood from this is: Buy now, Sell later. Is that correct? And if it goes beneath 10000.00 just panic sell?

Pretty much, I would say that a better figure to panic at would be 9k, there's been strong resistance there the last few days and if the price dips below 9k it could move back towards the previous low of 6k. Similarly if the price breaks 12k we could see it quickly move up towards 15k.

amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Bitcoin has been the subject of significant speculation in recent months. The cryptocurrency could potentially represent the newest way to make everyday transactions, and there is no telling just how high prices could go. Bitcoin offers users a convenient, low-cost and decentralized means for making and receiving payments. Payments made using the network can be sent anywhere in the world without the need for currency conversions.
With just a few years of history, Bitcoin could potentially see exponential growth in the years and decades ahead. The currency is already accepted by many merchants, and that amount could possibly increase substantially.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

That's good analysis but I'm afraid ( me only ) use weekly chart to enter and out from market, about the trend use monthly time frame. Never use RSI because too slow to give me respond but use MACD with long term setting to anticipated gap. Your analysis is similar with me and really nice to know that there's person with same strategy just like me. Success with you and keep up date your share for better strategy.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████