Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] This week's most promising ICO's  (Read 745 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 11:48:40 PM by wildflower18

I think this promising ico project this week BABB, Bankera, savedroid, and cubent.io. because this project is very good and continues to grow so there's nothing wrong you see before you miss.
You can check on savedroid, kryll, grain ico as the most promising Ico. Once you check their whitepaper you can read their goals to develop the project. Actually needs for this is always search on the best that at the end we will not had the time to regret.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

You can check diw token too. It' very promising ICO that in the near future could be the best token we ever had. It's decentralize security and they have a great roadmap.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Take a look at kryll and cibus, they are very promising.

cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

You can check diw token too. It' very promising ICO that in the near future could be the best token we ever had. It's decentralize security and they have a great roadmap.

DIW is indeed a good project and is high on my list. Has a lot of utilities for their tokenholders which is always a strong point.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

i suggest you to take a look at diw that it's a promising coin, multiversum that is the next level of future blockchains and ravelous that whants to create a crypto version of  ebay but it has not received the attenction that deserves and that is unfair

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Take a look at kryll and cibus, they are very promising.

I've checked them out. Kryll looks promising indeed but it's a little late to invest so I'll wait for it to hit exchanges. Cibus doesn't seem that promising to me but that's just personal opinion ofcourse Wink
Golden_newcomer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

What do you think about DVN token project?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

In my opinion I think Baappay is extremely underrated. the project is huge and very promising and in pre ico sale right now. i talked to team and they said they are close to releasing part of their platform, i think their point of sale soft and devices are complete. one of their advisor is creator of ForkDelta exchange and you know that exchange in going to pump them
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

What do you think about DVN token project?

I cant seem to find much information about this project. Is it the one with several Airdrops?
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

I think this promising ico project this week BABB, Bankera, savedroid, and cubent.io. because this project is very good and continues to grow so there's nothing wrong you see before you miss.
agree with you bankera, savedroid, cube/auto looking good,,i have invest on those ICO
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

agree with you bankera, savedroid, cube/auto looking good,,i have invest on those ICO

I'm in on Bankera & Savedroid. Although I do believe there are better projects out there. I'm very bullish on Ice Rock Mining, Fox Trading & Blockport. But that's a matter of personal opinion I guess.
hahajung

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

SRcoin - A lot of ICOs are too ambitious and gets nowhere. SRCoin is done by an already operational company with realistic goals. Not a 100x but safe investment.

Havven - Aims to bring stable cryptocurrency in the current volatile market. Great potential and safe.

Sandblock - Pretty cool project that aims to make customer engagement easier. Definitely a niche market with little competition.

All worth looking into
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are MOSTLY EXCITED to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and we are now ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTION for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the  TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• Please also be informed that we are currently running for a PLEDGE FORM for another POPULAR ICO - shall we find sufficient interest amongst our members, the deal will become live.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
J3V1L4

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

I'll recommend taking a closer look at the Blockshipping ICO (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043786.msg31330662)!
Besides solving a real problem (in the shipping industry), their token-model is quite unique!

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

GLOBCOIN is also promising, and pre-sale bonus (70%) ends tomorrow.

If you haven't heard of the project, they're creating tokenized currency baskets 100% asset backed: www.globcoin.io

No offence, but I already think 50% bonus is waaay too high. Projects offering such high amounts of bonusses often dip well below ICO price when it gets listed on exchanges, and thus better to buy if on exchange after to make sure you aren't starting off with a big loss.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

SRcoin - A lot of ICOs are too ambitious and gets nowhere. SRCoin is done by an already operational company with realistic goals. Not a 100x but safe investment.

Havven - Aims to bring stable cryptocurrency in the current volatile market. Great potential and safe.

Sandblock - Pretty cool project that aims to make customer engagement easier. Definitely a niche market with little competition.

All worth looking into

Thanks for the projects! I've heard about Havven & Sandblock before. I was in Havven airdrop but didn't participate in ICO. Sandblock is getting good ratings overall so I'll check it out. Might be the next promising ICO for this week Smiley
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

I'll recommend taking a closer look at the Blockshipping ICO (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043786.msg31330662)!
Besides solving a real problem (in the shipping industry), their token-model is quite unique!

Looks decent. Going to need a lot more information than there's currently provided to make investment decisions though
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Ice Rock Mining's bonus has been lowered to 35% as of now. Just an update Smiley. They are doing good on reaching their hardcap though, wouldn't be surprised if it will reach it's hardcap this month.
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

We have 2 of this week's most solid ICOs available for pooling in our group- do join with a private presale bonus for more gains!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

We have 2 of this week's most solid ICOs available for pooling in our group- do join with a private presale bonus for more gains!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM

This looks interesting. Any requirements on minimum ETH investment to join?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: