Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1488 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
this project will be successful if many enthusiasts and supporters of from investors, if you like this project you can do the promotion through social media. it seems very interesting waiting bounty program or airdrop on this project because people in here it want to participate inside it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
this project will be successful if many enthusiasts and supporters of from investors, if you like this project you can do the promotion through social media. it seems very interesting waiting bounty program or airdrop on this project because people in here it want to participate inside it.

You are right, we can still help by promoting in social medias even if there are still no announcements of bounty campaigns and airdrops. But I am still hoping the they will open a bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I dont believe in decentralized social media - this sounds like anarchism - there is a decentralised blog called steemit - I just want you to go there and register and look who is going to make the money there. Do you think the one who make the best content or the one who has good relationships with whales over there?  Come on ,  be honest  Roll Eyes
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Well, I think the devs anticipate that idea mate. Hopefully they will able to provide some airdrop to add on the popularity on this project. Also, this project looks so convincing as they have a great features which can be good for all.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Well, I think the devs anticipate that idea mate. Hopefully they will able to provide some airdrop to add on the popularity on this project. Also, this project looks so convincing as they have a great features which can be good for all.
Yes, a good airdrop always proves to be beneficial to promote the project because a good airdrop usualy attracts several investors into their project and also they have some good benefits from the airdrop by getting some shares of tokens.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

I as well am interested by given question for the occasion of airdrop and bounty. I have aккayнты in facebook and twitter and in a series of other social networks. I would be able to help to tell about this project to my subscribers, I think to the users social networks of such already using project would be on soul.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
HIVEWAY initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
Yes, I completely agree with you HIVEWAY is a social network that is first self-governed decentralized platform. This project does not sell your attention to third parties for their own benefits. This is ico looks promising as well as transparent. Sooner or it will be successful.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.

Yeah right, team needs to be more active to updates us status of hiveway project and at the same time attract many investors to participate in this project. Looking forward for more developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Roadmap definitely plays a huge role in building trust and confidence in minds of users and Investors. A project should focus on roadmap and make the information in it clear ! This will definitely help a project grow.

I agree to you mate. It can create a trust those investors as well as users who plans to be part on this project by having a detailed and specific information about this project which can be good for all and many here in our community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.

They'll probably add a proper bounty sooner or later since they need to promote their ICO too so there's that. But meh there's tons of other bounties if you want to join
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.

The Platfrom will be similar to twitter, you get token for being active on HIVEWAY platform and other social media as well [ you will give them permission to access to you accounts on those websites (fb etc) ]. Also you will get reward if you see ads on their platform just like when you see ads on facebook platform without getting any reward.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

The hiveway Platform will be funded by selling the  Way Token to the community. The  Way Token  is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the  hiveway  platform
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

The hiveway Platform will be funded by selling the  Way Token to the community. The  Way Token  is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the  hiveway  platform
So, they do not have their own token? I wonder why they use another token to interact with the hiveaway platform instead of making their own token?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

So, they do not have their own token? I wonder why they use another token to interact with the hiveaway platform instead of making their own token?
Maybe thats make people to invest more here. People what a token that can be trade and used by multiple wallets. Hiveway gives the member the convenient way to used.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

They'll probably add a proper bounty sooner or later since they need to promote their ICO too so there's that. But meh there's tons of other bounties if you want to join
Why meh? You can actually wait for the bounty here if you really want to support this platform to become successful in the future. There's a lot of bounty out there, it's a matter of choosing which.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

Is it planned to hold an airdrop? I would like to participate in it and get some coins. This would certainly attract new users and increased the interest of other members of the crypto community to this project, and hence investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: