Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:48:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1490 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
I have check the HIVEWAY whitepapers all looks good to me, they might have updated the white papers also the road map is having a good work flow. If any inconvenience caused you can still address the query directly even in the official channels.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
This one already have a walking site and you can use it right away i will suggest that you try it and see how it is and am sure team will provide update soon
The team should soon give us some updates so that more and more investors can be involved into this projcet so that it soon reaches the hardcap to give us some bigger and greater profits ahead.
I have check the HIVEWAY whitepapers all looks good to me, they might have updated the white papers also the road map is having a good work flow. If any inconvenience caused you can still address the query directly even in the official channels.
my hope in the future of this project could be growing and many investors who join in this project so that the project can achieve hard cap
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

Yeah it had a huge social network which is already running on highway.net, there are plenty of investors hitting the platform with loads of queries there will be huge success for HIvEWAY so it is obvious to expect more opportunities.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I like the idea of distributing power and not concentrating it over a certain group. I hope the users dont misuse this platform and if they do so, actions should accordingly be taken.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
Let's be patient and wait for further updates about bounties, i believe that they will take actions on that thing to boost the popularity of this project and gain more investors.
You're right, which the only thing we can do is to wait. I know many of us here are looking forward on this great project for the up coming bounty programs which this project can be good for us since they will make thing easy via social network access.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
Let's be patient and wait for further updates about bounties, i believe that they will take actions on that thing to boost the popularity of this project and gain more investors.
You're right, which the only thing we can do is to wait. I know many of us here are looking forward on this great project for the up coming bounty programs which this project can be good for us since they will make thing easy via social network access.
That is right. And that is what I am doing right now. I am here like you, patiently waiting for the bounty programs of this Hiveway.Net. Because I know, or we know, that this project has a high capability and potential for the community. I will remain looking forward for this project and hoping to make our social networks in a much better.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Most of the companies just gain our work indirectly to brand themselves through various ways without sharing the companies profit but HIVEWAY is a great platform our skill can be recognized and a great platform which does not sell our attention to third parties.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

I like the idea of distributing power and not concentrating it over a certain group. I hope the users dont misuse this platform and if they do so, actions should accordingly be taken.

Yeah right, I hope they can really distribute it. I am also hoping that this platform will be successful and will not be abuse by some people. Good luck and wish you all success. I hope that your ico will be successful too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.
That is right, we should make things clear first before entering into something that we didn't actually fully understand the platform. This project seems in a hurry because they released the announcement at Feb. 28 and in the next day its ICO will start. I think dev should make some time to adjust their date of ICO so that people who wants to know more about the platform will have time to do some research.

I don't want to make a premature judgment here, but more often than not projects approaching an ICO that way turn out to be scam. It just doesn't make sense to go for an ICO that way if you are serious about your intentions.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.

The Platfrom will be similar to twitter, you get token for being active on HIVEWAY platform and other social media as well [ you will give them permission to access to you accounts on those websites (fb etc) ]. Also you will get reward if you see ads on their platform just like when you see ads on facebook platform without getting any reward.

I think they'll also operate a little bit like Steem does where if you bring them traffic from your feed then they'll reward you for the effort  Undecided
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

caberum

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

the idea of distributing power instead of concentrating it is quite cool and im excited to see how this plays out. im sure you guys know what your doing and will be able to pull this off, whatever the case is you've got yourself a brand new supporter Wink
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Definite right, so that their reputation will not be destroy. They must take quick actions about the concerns of their clients. And speaking about the value of the token. well that thing will be revealed only after the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

the idea of distributing power instead of concentrating it is quite cool and im excited to see how this plays out. im sure you guys know what your doing and will be able to pull this off, whatever the case is you've got yourself a brand new supporter Wink

These kinds of project remove the capitalization in social media marketing, if it will get a lot of users I think it will have its own market value that will be compare to big social media like Facebook.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.
Yes, the project looks so transparent that's why it's easy to understand. Their idea is simple but the present it very professionally. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them starting investing in it. After a certain time later it will succeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: