Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1483 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.
Yes, the project looks so transparent that's why it's easy to understand. Their idea is simple but the present it very professionally. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them starting investing in it. After a certain time later it will succeed.
That is true transparency really helps a uses in understanding about project. It really helps the investors to analyse and trust the project which helps the project directly bring more revenue for itself! I think this project is following the right path and will succeed very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.
Well thats the truth and actually they have a working platform already although not all features are there am kinda really satisfied with their work for now

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Yes, the project looks so transparent that's why it's easy to understand. Their idea is simple but the present it very professionally. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them starting investing in it. After a certain time later it will succeed.
That is true transparency really helps a uses in understanding about project. It really helps the investors to analyse and trust the project which helps the project directly bring more revenue for itself! I think this project is following the right path and will succeed very soon.

Yeah, I agree, to be transparent makes us convince that this project is legit which can create trust to the users as well as to the investors on this project. Well, honestly this kind of project is common which we need to know but somehow I trust this proiect that can help here in the community.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.
This project is still new and maybe the dev will somehow offered us some bounty programs to help this project to be popular in this forum and also increased its chance to have more support fro the people. The introduction seem pretty interesting to know because it mentions about social network which everyone knows about it.
The fact is that the company is necessary start bounty as soon as possible, until project only gains speed. In such a manner, project will be able to fix positions and to escalate audiences much faster and more effective.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

Well thats the truth and actually they have a working platform already although not all features are there am kinda really satisfied with their work for now
This project is really satisfactory and i am sure that several investors will too think the same and will invest into this project. This project can really have some good benefits ahead and also it can make the investors have huge shares of their profits ahead.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts
I don't think this is really best strategist for increasing their user, actually, we need social network the friendly and easy to using. Of course if have your "network" using HIVEWAY, too is better.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.
This project is indeed much transparent and i am sure that it will help more and more investors to trust onto this project. This project is really going to turn out to be the best in future and we all can expect a better future with this project soon.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

a technology will help bridge the gulf from the present world, to the world of the future. Welcome to the future

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

a technology will help bridge the gulf from the present world, to the world of the future. Welcome to the future

Actually there are several projects which are bringing the futuristic and digital world more closer and this project is one of them. These projects will surely do something really great to the mankind and hope that every investor supports this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

Actually there are several projects which are bringing the futuristic and digital world more closer and this project is one of them. These projects will surely do something really great to the mankind and hope that every investor supports this project.
Project seems very unique with Autonomy where after 1 year the platform will be completely handed over to the community and the election process for choosing the right team who can manage the platform, all the initial setup really required huge dedication and after we are making it strong we are handing to a team, this is something new.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

Open source social networking. I think this is a trend of the future, I like that. But I do not understand how blockchan will be applied to the project?
Is it simply a cryptocurrency or an entire social network?
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:24:44 AM

Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

Let us just continue supporting this project in a way of promoting the ICO in social network sites like twitter and facebook. To gain more impression to the public.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
Yeah, be sure to put all your money to this project calmly because I know this project will defeat Facebook and many others social network!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

I have nothing against this project, but I would like to ask knowledgeable people. How did you determine that this is a promising project and you can earn a few xxx on it?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

There has been a recent trend to put blockchain to real life use, which is a good move for wide spread adoption.
nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

How is your project is fighting with abuse of distribution of social networks?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

Yeah this transparency will help this platform big time. They are following the right part from the start which makes me believe that they will achieve their goals quite efficiently.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

How is your project is fighting with abuse of distribution of social networks?

Yep, lots of attackers and bots set up fake accounts and distribute spam messages on social media. Hiveway will use Anti-counterfeit mechanisms that will ensure, using picture, alias similarities algorithms, and behavior algorithms that profiles are genuine and that public influencers can not be impersonated by malicious users.
Special algorithms will check any similarities between accounts, and will notify the initial account of a possible impersonation, the first account having the option to cancel the second. To counteract compromised accounts, all linked nodes will establish between themselves a behavior benchmark. Fluctuations in the behaviour pattern of a node will be investigated by a  commision of linked nodes, allowing them to temporarily suspend the account, or that node’s rights on the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: