Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1486 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

Hiveway no doubt is realy an interesting platform but, will it be able to accomodate alot of user transactions in the future?
Hiveway have set the high standards in its base level so it can easily accommodate many transactions in the future and the cost of 1 coin is 0.000096 ETH which is $0.08

The price of the coin is still good for a new project. I am sure that it will rise fast after the ico and when it's on the market. I just hope that ico token sales will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

In addition to earning in social networks, there is still some sort of opportunity for this platform? Will it be possible to promote some goods and advertise and earn more on this?

Well, I think so this project will also possible to promote some goods and advertise since it is part of social media. Also, I appreciate on this project as the evolution will always be in sync with the community demands which can really gives big help all of us here in the crypto currency community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
This is due to the blockchain technology which open so many things that will help us to earn an income. Especially this kind of platform which adopt the technology and by using the platform, people can have an income and at the same time made some profits imo.

People really need to stop throwing around the term blockchain. It doesn't necessarily mean mean what people think it does. It's not some all purpose magical tool
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
This is due to the blockchain technology which open so many things that will help us to earn an income. Especially this kind of platform which adopt the technology and by using the platform, people can have an income and at the same time made some profits imo.

People really need to stop throwing around the term blockchain. It doesn't necessarily mean mean what people think it does. It's not some all purpose magical tool

What do you mean by that? I have got lost with your post here. So what is blockchain really all about and how already deep is your knowledge about blockchain? How can you explain blockchain with the simplest way that even newbie like me can understand what is you're talking about? Anyway, for me, my simple goal is to help this project become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Well, I think dude that's the best knowledge that they have about this project which it's logical and obviously that every ICO already adopt blockchain technology.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Well, I think dude that's the best knowledge that they have about this project which it's logical and obviously that every ICO already adopt blockchain technology.
Since it is a open source network where users will have their own control, does this also cause any harm if any one try to delete the tabs in the main server in live site, that could impact for all the users, how about such access rights?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.
I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
Yes, agree with you, the project like HIVEWAY has a lot potential to grow more in upcoming days. Nowadays everyone is addicted to the social media platform that's why this kind of project has the more chances to going to be  successful. It will continuously growing according to time.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

There is a potential in airdrops but not always, yeah I agree that a lot of possibility of earnings in social networks. I just hope that more people will join this project and make investments,

Yeah, which we will support this project and support until they success. As I appreciate their great features that we can earn in social network and can make us comfortable.

Yeah right, but before all of this can happen this project need to have enough funds to continue the development of this project, I hope the ico will become successful and a lot of people will join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Hiveway no doubt is realy an interesting platform but, will it be able to accomodate alot of user transactions in the future?
Hiveway have set the high standards in its base level so it can easily accommodate many transactions in the future and the cost of 1 coin is 0.000096 ETH which is $0.08

The price of the coin is still good for a new project. I am sure that it will rise fast after the ico and when it's on the market. I just hope that ico token sales will be successful.
thats basically everybody's hope so is better we just wait and see how things fan out before we make comments here am sure shpuld work out well but is better to wait than just make the assumptions from my own view though

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.
I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
Yes, agree with you, the project like HIVEWAY has a lot potential to grow more in upcoming days. Nowadays everyone is addicted to the social media platform that's why this kind of project has the more chances to going to be  successful. It will continuously growing according to time.
More people are really engaging to the social channels but how Hiveway will reach to all the people at the go and how all people can get awareness about HIVEWAY ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

hello dev,

good luck for you project
have one question how many max total supply for WAY Huh
HIVEWAY is really leading in the crypot playform. WAY distribution is 4,00.000.000,00 and its Hardcap is ETH 30,000. It is a mixed estimation with and without discount.
I am sure that the project will soon reach the hardcap and also it will be much more profitable for us too. The project is really going to improve the social network and also it will bring some major changes to the system which would indeed be great.
30 000 ETH is really much man i will prefer if you said softcap because thats what looks likely to come but not hardcap it takes time usually ending of ico so maybe softcap will be around 15k my guess and that maybe be achievable i wish the do that
Amount is really quite great and possibly designers got exited slightly. In any case, it is possible change a series of components in the project and to manage with far less financial component.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

The independent social network is an interesting idea, yet I don't really understand how are you going to promote it.

It is very ironic, isn't it? Of course, they will need to promote it on social media that are controlled by few companies who gain massive income, what they really need to do is to populate their social platform first with interested people to use it and support their concept.
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

I dont believe in decentralized social media - this sounds like anarchism - there is a decentralised blog called steemit - I just want you to go there and register and look who is going to make the money there. Do you think the one who make the best content or the one who has good relationships with whales over there?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
I don't think that the whitepapers are "generic bullshit", because it's an important part of an upcoming and live platform to review how and why they are creating that one right? It's worth reading if you're really interested about the project.

As a person who read the whitepaper let me answer this question, but it's based on the info that I read the whitepaper and not my personal opinion.
I think the question is why an investor buy their token during ICO?

Well, according the whitepaper, HIVEWAY will only accept their token for advertising on the platform or for any other service, this means if any advertiser wants to start Advertising Campaign on the platform, he will need to pay with WAY TOKEN since he can't pay with fiat or any other currencies. So it will be demand on that token on trading platform if the project become popular.

Having that said, WAY token does not represent an ownership right or claim in the hiveway ecosystem.
Disclaimer form the whitepaper :
The hiveway Token sale represents a voluntary contribution towards the execution of this product vision by its current and future team. The Way Token does not grant any direct equity stake nor profit sharing. It does not represent an ownership right or claim in the hiveway ecosystem, revenues or intellectual property, either present or future. Despite hiveway team’s best efforts and diligence to bring this project forward, all contributors should be aware that their contributions are not refundable and accept the inherent risk of project failure at any stage of development. This implicit risk is associated with any and all uncertainty of backing cutting-edge. technologically-focused entrepreneurial projects, and can be affected by either internal or external factors that are out of the control scope of the team. Additionally, contributions may be subject to any applicable compliance regulations. The Way Token can be used in the hiveway platform, with a corresponding utility value inside such ecosystem. The Way Token does not qualify as a security and does not provide a contributor equity share in the legal structure of any of the hiveway entities.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

If there many supporters and investors + they don't dump the coins I think the coin can gain 5% increase in its price. But for now, we cannot predict the real price of hiveway token.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
This will change the way we use and think about social media. It will be much more easy to do your job, the only thing that concerns me is that people might get addicted to social media to a greater extent than they already are.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
This will change the way we use and think about social media. It will be much more easy to do your job, the only thing that concerns me is that people might get addicted to social media to a greater extent than they already are.
Well that concern is within the people now, if they get very addicted to social media and they can't control their limits, it's their fault. You need to discipline yourself for that.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
No way. Their whitepaper is the main reason why that coin should be worth buying, investing, and trading. You should know this.
I understand everything perfectly, it's just that they started to write that white paper is nonsense and that further actions will not affect the growth and stability of the coin. So I had a question, why then do I write white paper at all.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

No way. Their whitepaper is the main reason why that coin should be worth buying, investing, and trading. You should know this.
I understand everything perfectly, it's just that they started to write that white paper is nonsense and that further actions will not affect the growth and stability of the coin. So I had a question, why then do I write white paper at all.
we can only guess how the events will develop further. But for clarification I would like to hear a comment from the developers, how they will explain to us the further work of the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

It is realy important for the admins to expalin to us in details how can they guarantee us that our personal informations wont be accessed privately by anyone. Social media is a great marketplace for identity hackers because it is so easy for them to view anyones profile and use it on thier advantage even if its for illegal purposes.

Also nowadays, it's so dangerous to put our real identity on the internet because of this kind of people (hackers). I hoped the dev team have back up ideas or planned to develop this project into a more secured plattform so that our accounts will not be hacked.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: