Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1491 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I can see the good intention of this project as per thier whitepaper. It could also be an alternate advertising module for business owners since it has a potential to get alot of members to join thier social media site.
Very good, isn't it? I've seen their whitepaper and it seems like they were serious about making this project, I'm sure it will interest the investor.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
This will change the way we use and think about social media. It will be much more easy to do your job, the only thing that concerns me is that people might get addicted to social media to a greater extent than they already are.
Actually, it is good that they are addicted to social media due to their reasons is about earning some income. We know that social media is I think part of our daily routine and this is good that the team find a way to use social media to make some profits.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
This will change the way we use and think about social media. It will be much more easy to do your job, the only thing that concerns me is that people might get addicted to social media to a greater extent than they already are.
Actually, it is good that they are addicted to social media due to their reasons is about earning some income. We know that social media is I think part of our daily routine and this is good that the team find a way to use social media to make some profits.
Every project involving earning through social media gains a great popularity because of the reach of social media. Every uses it almost daily and to make money out of it would be amazing! Let's see if the project succeeds or not!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

I like this project with my concept - to profit from social networks - what can be brilliant!? I'm glad that I can help the development of this project and have already joined the chat in the telegram. In it you will quickly get an answer to the questions
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

But too much being addicted to social media even if the reason is earning some profit on it might have a bad effect in the health part right? But I'm hoping that the users for this platform will be responsible and be aware for their health. Earning is a good thing, but making your health in danger is a big no.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

As for social networks, it automatically becomes interesting and users start to get a grasp of the white paper. Strategy strategists have chosen a good one and already now you can see the first results. Yes, the final goal is still far. But for the launch this is a remarkable jerk

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

It is realy important for the admins to expalin to us in details how can they guarantee us that our personal informations wont be accessed privately by anyone. Social media is a great marketplace for identity hackers because it is so easy for them to view anyones profile and use it on thier advantage even if its for illegal purposes.

Also nowadays, it's so dangerous to put our real identity on the internet because of this kind of people (hackers). I hoped the dev team have back up ideas or planned to develop this project into a more secured plattform so that our accounts will not be hacked.

Well, I don't think it's dangerous to know our real identity by others which make sense that most of us used facebook here in social media having enough information of our true identity. I would say, if you really give your credentials by other people just like your password it will definitely hacked. Hopefully devs make a great and trusted security for all of us.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

It is realy important for the admins to expalin to us in details how can they guarantee us that our personal informations wont be accessed privately by anyone. Social media is a great marketplace for identity hackers because it is so easy for them to view anyones profile and use it on thier advantage even if its for illegal purposes.

Your concern about safety and security of our personal information need to answer by the dev so that we can get accurate answers about this. Anyway, I hope admins are actively responding in this ann thread.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

In addition to earning in social networks, there is still some sort of opportunity for this platform? Will it be possible to promote some goods and advertise and earn more on this?

Well, I think so this project will also possible to promote some goods and advertise since it is part of social media. Also, I appreciate on this project as the evolution will always be in sync with the community demands which can really gives big help all of us here in the crypto currency community.

Yes, you are right everything is possible in social medias. If this project become successful many early investors will be successful and will surely have huge profits.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

In addition to earning in social networks, there is still some sort of opportunity for this platform? Will it be possible to promote some goods and advertise and earn more on this?

Well, I think so this project will also possible to promote some goods and advertise since it is part of social media. Also, I appreciate on this project as the evolution will always be in sync with the community demands which can really gives big help all of us here in the crypto currency community.

Yes, you are right everything is possible in social medias. If this project become successful many early investors will be successful and will surely have huge profits.
That is true. Now, the power of technology is in another level so, the social media sites have the capability to create a 100% possibility of something from zero. So, this project will be able to reach its goals as soon as possible and climb up high and more for the better, so goodluck to the team Hiveway. Make everything possible!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
This is due to the blockchain technology which open so many things that will help us to earn an income. Especially this kind of platform which adopt the technology and by using the platform, people can have an income and at the same time made some profits imo.

People really need to stop throwing around the term blockchain. It doesn't necessarily mean mean what people think it does. It's not some all purpose magical tool

Well, I think dude that's the best knowledge that they have about this project which it's logical and obviously that every ICO already adopt blockchain technology.
Since it is a open source network where users will have their own control, does this also cause any harm if any one try to delete the tabs in the main server in live site, that could impact for all the users, how about such access rights?

I thought its not possible to delete something on Blockchain or did I get the info wrong? There is a blockchain blog called steemit and I also registered myself last year. Even you delete something in your own blog, if you check the blockchain the info is still there.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

But too much being addicted to social media even if the reason is earning some profit on it might have a bad effect in the health part right? But I'm hoping that the users for this platform will be responsible and be aware for their health. Earning is a good thing, but making your health in danger is a big no.
That is right, things should be balance and never abused our physical body in order for us to be more profitable. We should always considered our health and put some limitations in order for us to be always physically fit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Well that concern is within the people now, if they get very addicted to social media and they can't control their limits, it's their fault. You need to discipline yourself for that.
Addiction to the social channels do not panic our life it enriches us with knowledge, knowing current updates about the latest Agile technologies that will do empower every individual now HIVEWAY is a great platform to reach goals with this network.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Recently, a lot of social networking projects on the blockchain, can the developer tell the special differences of this platform from others?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

The development of this project will depend on majority's vote. This kind of concept is a real game changer wherein the design, features, and functions of a social media site depends on the users's decision. This social media platform is decentralized and that is its essence.
Interface and the build is really helpful that also drives a better traffic, which is a combination of Twitter and LinkedIn where users can follow, send and read posts from all the Hiveway nodes.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Being addicted is not good at all unless you are still responsible to obliged the needs and wants of your family. Well, I would say this project can help us those who are relying online job by the use of this project social network.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

I dont believe in decentralized social media - this sounds like anarchism - there is a decentralised blog called steemit - I just want you to go there and register and look who is going to make the money there. Do you think the one who make the best content or the one who has good relationships with whales over there?

This is not only a project after Steemit who wanted to decentralized the social media network. Some projects focus on pictures, some are on videos/streaming and some are social media network for books. What I am trying to find in this project is it's uniqueness that will make other people get interested in it.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

If you need the hindi translator for whitepaper or ANN thread then you can contact me by pm or you can message me on telegram or mail id.i hope This project wil achieve great success in future.i wish good luck to all the team members.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
This is due to the blockchain technology which open so many things that will help us to earn an income. Especially this kind of platform which adopt the technology and by using the platform, people can have an income and at the same time made some profits imo.

People really need to stop throwing around the term blockchain. It doesn't necessarily mean mean what people think it does. It's not some all purpose magical tool

What do you mean by that? I have got lost with your post here. So what is blockchain really all about and how already deep is your knowledge about blockchain? How can you explain blockchain with the simplest way that even newbie like me can understand what is you're talking about? Anyway, for me, my simple goal is to help this project become successful.

That's the whole point, if you want your project to sound good just say "It uses blockchain". No need to say anything else and people throw money
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you, project like this makes a great revolution in social media platform. Now most of the people are addicted to social media platform and this project help to generate revenue with the help of social media. Their teams strategy is so impressive definitely they will succeed soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: