Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I choose the company's bounty  (Read 461 times)
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

choose a clear bounty destination, team and coin project, do not follow the gift campaign, choose what you think is best
Radzivill (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

choose a clear bounty destination, team and coin project, do not follow the gift campaign, choose what you think is best

you think that you do not need to pay attention to the amount of money allocated to the bounty, but only to the popularity and interest of the public to the project?
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

1. Look at the advisors some are well know around the crypto world
2. look at how well the communicate with bounty participants.
3. Project has to stand out as well to give the ICO a chance of success.

How to find out who is the bounty manager ?
I doubt that bounty topic creator = bounty manager.
You are right its not usually the case which is why copper membership was introduced to give devs the ability to post annocements with pics without the need of asking a higher ranked member to post on their behalf just for this purpose and not bounty magement.
s900pers

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

The most important thing is to register with the company in time to participate from the first week . Option can be a lot .... I'm tracking a new company on the websites of the calendars and rating sites

Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

friends, share your experiences and observations about the following:
There are projects in which stacks are added every week. And it happens that they do not charge (apparently they are going to distribute everything at the end of the bounty)
Does anyone have experience with this? In the second case, most often the scam, or does it depend on the habits of the work of a particular bounty manager?
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

The most important thing is to register with the company in time to participate from the first week . Option can be a lot .... I'm tracking a new company on the websites of the calendars and rating sites

Hello! can you share the sites that you use?
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Some things you should look for when you are going to choose a company that will hold a bounty. the first is the understanding of the vision, mission and purpose of the company. the second, find out about the profile and track record of the company's advisory board and team of developers. information that you can get the info on white paper and other modules about the company
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Back in the days I used to get in a lot of bounties w/o good research and this approach dint work very well for me. Now I'm trying to select more carefully. Bounty research is pretty much like ICO research but we have to consider how much money they share for bountie and takle the info for yourself (f.e. I dont have a lot of facebook followers so I dont really pick a lot of fb bonties)   
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

BountyHive made easy for Bounty hunter to work easily for bounty hunter with trusted and verified bounty programs we can relay on those study
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Here are some websites with approved Bounty projects:

https://bounty0x.io/
https://www.icobounty.co/
https://icobountyhunt.com/
http://bounty-ico.com/
http://blockbounty.io/
https://www.bloqtimes.com/bounty-program/

Hope it will be useful)

And it`s our Bounty project, it meets the requirements of the author above - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032979.msg31200261#msg31200261
Maybe it can be interesting for someone)

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

I believe that the most important criteria for selecting a project bounty are:
1. Prospective of the project.
2. The size of the pool allocated for payment of awards (fixed tokens payment each week, or a limited number of participants)
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Choose those bounty that has a partnership with bigger platforms. And don't easily believe the salary stated in their thread because sometimes it's just a matter of salestalk . Wink
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Information that is very useful and useful, as I have done your opinion agree with me especially with the problem bounty company manager who is very professional I choose and a great deal
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

thank you for your experience , very constructive response. You should always study the project before participating in it!!
Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Hello! I wanted to share with you my experience and maybe find out for myself something interesting from you(I want to regularly edit this message when I learn any important information).
So, when I'm looking for a new project for myself, to take part in the company's bounty, I pay attention to the following things:

1) Bounty manager. Of course, this is not the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still you can pay attention to it.
2) The number of weeks for the bounty. I think this is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like short bounties for 3-4 weeks.
3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, 100k$, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)
4) I try to study the project a little. See the presence of white paper, command. Also look for this project in different ICO ratings.
Well, in general, that's all. In general, I try to take quantity, not so much quality, so my studies are probably a little superficial.

I also think that for newbies it may be interesting how the stacks in the bounty are calculated (if you have an understanding of this question, you can not read this paragraph). I used to think that the more I get the stacks, the more tokens I get. But in fact, the value of the stack can be assessed only if you know how many stacks there are in all participants of a particular campaign (for example, twitter campaign). Then the total amount allocated to this company is divided by the number of stacks and the value of one stack is calculated. Then you can count how many tokens you get.

By the way, I also wanted to tell you how I tracked the new bounties. There is a good group in the telegram, where they spread all the new bounties on the BTT. I do not want to advertise here (I'm not sure that this is allowed). But if you write me in private messages, I will necessarily share with you =)

I would very much like to hear your opinions and feedback on how you choose projects for bounty. let's make this topic interesting and extensive together!!!
I wish you successful hunting!

Thanks for your detailed response to selecting a bounty. We're the team at AXenS, the most forward thinking B2B platform for Distributed Supply Chain Finance (DSCF) and Distributed Trade Services (DTS). We're currently running a USD 750k bounty at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3063527. Do check us out!
capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Really this is a great experience in searching for a profitable bounty campaign, as long as I follow a bounty campaign on social media (facebook, twitter, telegram). If more participants are included in the spreadsheet, the number of tokens to be earned is smaller, because it will be allocated to the number of bounty participants.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

I also look Quality Campaign and budget for allocation of the bounty program. Once I verify the campaign then I will join and support the campaign.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

The bounty manager is the person who is in charge of the bounty.there is so many ways to find bounty manager good or bad.now I can predict the best bounty that I folloe.I agree with the signature vampaigns that everyone is very picky.we recommend you join a simple sigming campaign and collect merit.as a rule,a bounty manager with a good reputation will not subscribe to the not credible ico.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

Hello! can you share the sites that you use?

It depends on the bounty manager because they will choose the right one for marketing their ICO, my opinion is based on bounty manager only because till now, my managers took the right project for successful ICO from a good team.
Mobshady24

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

First of all, when choosing a bounty program, you need to look at the manager and his already successfully or not successfully conducted companies. As a rule, a bounty manager with a good reputation will not subscribe to the not credible ico.
bounty manager can be a good reference for looking into a good bounty program but it's not the case all the time due to the fact that these bounty managers are at risk on getting scammed as well, we should consider on looking deeper into the project in order to decide if the ICO is legit or not and the bounty is profitable or not.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: