Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO banned countries  (Read 313 times)
Joyjit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

What are the countries that have completely banned ICOs in their countries ? Could someone please give me a list ?
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

As far as I know there is China, India, India.
they have reaffirmed the rules of prohibiting cryptocurrency by reason of preventing illegal practices that exploit digital currencies, such as money laundering or terrorism financing, as well as safeguarding the sovereignty of their official currency.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

such lists are better to search on the Internet or on news portals.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

As far as I know there is China, India, India.
they have reaffirmed the rules of prohibiting cryptocurrency by reason of preventing illegal practices that exploit digital currencies, such as money laundering or terrorism financing, as well as safeguarding the sovereignty of their official currency.

I read a lot of information that things are different in these countries. This is "fake news" caused by a exaggerated retelling of reality. There is no ban, there is state regulation and restrictions. I'm not saying it for sure.  Embarrassed
I'm confused. On this I'm curious to find out what's really going on.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

China did. The USA still cannot reach their final decision as to cryptocurrencies. India was about to ban it, but now they are kinda accepting some coin by their central bank.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

China has banned ICOs,all of the activities including mining and trading were shutdown,U.S has some regulations the SEC has prohibited these U.S citizens to join any of these ICOs,but some still are joining ICO investments using other's identity because theres a lot of IDs with selfie you can buy in the dark web,people will always find ways to do what they want.

undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

China did. The USA still cannot reach their final decision as to cryptocurrencies. India was about to ban it, but now they are kinda accepting some coin by their central bank.
Another North Korea forbids ICO. but I think that in the future, there will not be so many countries that will prohibit the crypto currency. I think that Europe should set an example in this
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

In my opinion this list will be shorter and shorter every year, because this part of market is important for world. Now it's China, USA still don't know what to do with this))) India accepted some crypto, may be in some time they will accept more.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Yes, there was a ban on ICO (which can not exert any strong influence on this market), bans on exchanges for now are just talk. In general, I have been following the situation in China for more than a week and do not believe that there are any reasons to seriously be afraid of a full turn to the crypt with your back. The fact that someone in the Chinese Communist Party simply decided to buy cue bottles cheaper and then believe more.
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

All the bans of India, China and North Korea look ridiculous! This is temporary and for certain will continue to be passed the legislative base globally all over the world for working with the crypto currency
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

China is the only country on earth which has totally banned the use of cryptocurrencies,but i have heard that they are planning to have their own cryptocurrencies which is ridiculous,because it will be just a digital fiat because the government has most of its supply that is why it is not going to play well in our market.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Each ICO makes up its own list of countries that are prohibited to participating in. Some forbid Korea, but others allow it, but China bans.
 I saw that sometimes banned Russia but projects are themselves from Russia, and the whole team from Russia. Or ICO from the United States does not allow individuals from the United States to invest. This logic is not clear to me. I just look at the list of banned countries on the websites of various ICOs.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

China outrightly bans and I have rarely seen ICOs allow U.S. residents to participate...
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

IU think it schina india and if im right 1 of the 2 parts of korea i dont know to be sure. should be north korea. but dont worry about those if you are that its a problem for us that is goin to follow your country. cuz they will make it legal again. soon mate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

What are the countries that have completely banned ICOs in their countries ? Could someone please give me a list ?
i think these 2 countries have banned ICO

1-china

2-india
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Lol i have heard that there are now also ICO that have banned Countries  Grin Grin completely Legit  Grin Grin

Lets Come together as ICO Developers and Publicly ban Countries  Grin Grin we will win

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

I don’t think that the main reason of governments’ decisions is careless about people. It is silly! Any innovation can be use in both good and bad (for example, terrorism) ways. It depend on human mind. In this case any innovation must be banned.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Lol i have heard that there are now also ICO that have banned Countries  Grin Grin completely Legit  Grin Grin

Lets Come together as ICO Developers and Publicly ban Countries  Grin Grin we will win

ICOs do not allow or in other words - ban countries because their governments have forbidden their citizens to participate in ICOS, thus project management dont want to get in trouble by allowing these citizens to participate.

So the countries which have banned their citizens form ICOs : USA,China.
India- i believe that there are more exaggerated and fake news than reality in this area.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

i thought it was only China.... didnt know India banned cryptocurrency too
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

I don't think it makes sense to follow such a list. If anyone ask why, we have experienced that the positive news has always been superior to the negative ones. I am convinced that everyone understands that such prohibitions can't prevent even people live in countries where it is now prohibited.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: