Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO banned countries  (Read 313 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

No country has banned icos. Some countries have banned bitcoin and if you can't use bitcoin then it is difficult to buy altcoin and do an ico or some governments have also banned icos.

But if a country allows bitcoin then it allows ICOs

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

What are the countries that have completely banned ICOs in their countries ? Could someone please give me a list ?
I think that ICO can grow and emerge anywhere except the internet network can still be accessed because the development of technology for now more rapidly, what may the state can stem the rate of growth and certainly the country left behind in technological advancement and era if it happened
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

Not really sure how can you actually ban crypto? it's digital, and there always will be some kind of loophole how you could obtain crypto and spend it as well.
cubechain

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

What are the countries that have completely banned ICOs in their countries ? Could someone please give me a list ?

I saw some articles that these countries need to submit additional document for ICO paticipation.
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Central African Republic, the Crimean Peninsula, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Syria, Gifu, Libya, Egypt, Iran, Hong Kong SAR, Iran, Villagers, Lebanon, New Zealand, China, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Vanuatu.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

No country has banned icos. Some countries have banned bitcoin and if you can't use bitcoin then it is difficult to buy altcoin and do an ico or some governments have also banned icos.

But if a country allows bitcoin then it allows ICOs

Seriously? Even if some countries banned bitcoin there are a lot of cryptocurrencies can be able to use, and most ICOs are accepting fiats and any other means of payment for some cryptocurrencies and fiat like mastercards. So it's useless banning bitcoin. Banning ICOs would be great since its the cause of the downtrends because of these illegal and scam ICO companies out there, government ban cryptocurrency in their territory.

And to OP google.com is a big help Wink
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

As far as I know, China has banned it and also Singapore has sone tough laws against it. India also joined recently (not sure about their  full stands on ICOs though)
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

I want to say if I read a lot of information that things are different in these countries. This is false news that is caused by a retelling of excessive reality. There are no restrictions, no rules, and restrictions on the state. But I also do not say for sure but I want to know what really happened.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

i think these 2 countries have banned ICO

1-china

2-india
Court in india has questioned the legalities of crypto in that county,the court asking for explation from the finance department.this means this banning issue has a chance to be lifted if the reason wasnt enough to justify the case.

As far as I know, China has banned it and also Singapore has sone tough laws against it. India also joined recently (not sure about their  full stands on ICOs though)
Who told you about singapore?this country is now the paradise for bitcoin and cryptocurrency,so i see no reason for this to be banned
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

China has a complete ban on it, and I think Pakistan too has completely banned all the trading activities. India would join the list within next 3 months and Russia too has put a ban of them. Mostly countries in South Asia are negative about it whereas South East Asian countries like Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia and still bitcoin friendly as of now. For complete list you should refer to Wikipedia.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Many countries in China, South Korea, India, and Asia have banned ICOs. But I think as more and more countries accept ICO, I believe these countries will change their policies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: