Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1519 times)
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
For me i think its quite good for students to know about bitcoin of course they do have also time management for their studies and for bitcoin so it will not affect their performence at school.There are some advantage and disadvantages of teaching bitcoin bitcoin in school.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

For crypto trading?
This is really very good idea. In future the person do not know about Bitcoin or Crypto will be called illiterate. So Bitcoin as a subject in school will be good.

there are 2 ways actually

1. brainwashing innocent children with bitcoin

2. Publicly dennouncing abusal in the established financial system

i am currently trying to write an article around 2 and cant find inteligent motivated people

only those, he lets brainwash children in the school

regards

crypto_cashNL

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Why don't we just have a class called News or something, where we teach our children every hot topic at the moment.
I would like that.
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

It is a good idea not only bitcoin but also whole cryptocurrency. In around age 13 to 16 is good age to start about learn bitcoin about blockchain technology,decentralized control will be very intresting part of cryptocurrency i guess if in school start to teach about cryptocurrency atleast 75% of student will use cryptocurrency for their transactions

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

There would be a grand step in general for teachers to be taught even just right now with a hint and a hint of bitcoins, and they would tell the children about the introduction of crypto. Children will grow up, and knowledge will remain and with this knowledge there will already be a revolution in technology.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

[...]
2. Publicly dennouncing abusal in the established financial system

i am currently trying to write an article around 2 and cant find inteligent motivated people

only those, he lets brainwash children in the school

regards

There are a few books on the subject, but one of the best I have read is "Currency Wars" by Song Hongbing. It denounces not only the abusal in financial system but also describes the behind-the-scenes of politics and largest banking families.

Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

For crypto trading?

I dont think its necessary to teach in school about crypto trading. About bitcoin or blockchain technology, yes for better understanding but not in crypto currency trading. Trading needs analysis and deep knowledge, so when the student start to think about it theres a chance that it will affect to their performance  in school.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

For crypto trading?
It will be done in the near future if the cryotocurrency replaced most of the fiat system because it is that country's responsibility to teach about the new system.But already there are some separate courses are available for the students to learn about cryotocurrency and blockchain technology so if younger generation who are interested already can get into that course to learn more about this technology.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

For crypto trading?
It's a good idea, but it's hard to achieve. Bitcoin is not in a good position in many countries around the world. They do not recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin and do not support the development of bitcoin, so it is difficult to take bitcoin as a course.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

I do not think that the best way would be to start teaching schoolchildren a bitcoin. They need to be taught by common systems of computer technology. At school, the fundamentals should be told and then the child understands what is interesting to him and continues to study what he needs, but not to be imposed.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

This one is funny. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency can't be a subject in school (I don't know what you're thinking.) It's like teaching "DOLLARS AS A SUBJECT IN SCHOOL" do you think academic institutes will approve that kind of subject? hell no.

You know what? everything about bitcoin and all about cryptocurrency can be found in the internet. All ways on how to earn, different strategies in trading, investments, savings,  strategies in investing to ICO's and even making your own coin can be all found in the internet actually a teen or kid can learn bitcoin/cryptocurrency if they want through internet. My only point is why do you think it's a best way to have bitcoin subject?
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

I  think trading is a little too complicated to teach at school. I assume you don't suggest teaching it to grade school right?
Anyway, for college students enrolled in economics, maybe they can tap bitcoin in their syllabus. this would help them a lot with regards to new trends in trading.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

For crypto trading?

Well,that's a good idea. If there is a subject in school about crypto it will be verry helpful for all the students to have advance learning about crypto world. Student will become knowlegeable before they entet in crypto world,they know what to do on trading and on how to invest. It will help them for their future as we now in a new generation and computer world.

I would gladly be in favor of the idea where bitcoin will be part of the school curriculum because by the time they graduate, they can make use of the things they learn in bitcoin by joining bounty campaign and earn while they are still searching for a job. If a student is already knowledgeable about trading and investment, surely they would be more successful in their career aside from the salary that they are earning. Introducing bitcoin to the students at a younger age will result to a greater depth of understanding until they become older.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

Why we are just focusing on bitcoin itself ? if bitcoin is just one of the cryptocurrency we have right now ? Its more correct if the subject would be about cryptocurrency and not just the bitcoin, because we have more like ethereum,, ripple, bitcoin cash and so on. If ever this would be implemented there should be a right age for students to teach by this like seniors and college.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I guess Australia and you, both are on the same page. Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

Students at Wooranna Park Primary School in Victoria, Australia are experiencing bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology first hand. Wooranna Park Primary’s ‘School on the Blockchain’ program involves a number of initiatives designed to immerse students in blockchain technology, and has seen the school create a unique cryptocurrency called Wooranacoin.
Luckylegs

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

I think it could definitely be covered in economics lesson. I think having discussions around anything "topical" would benefit students in their form groups.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

This is a good idea that cryptocurrencies will be teach in school because as this will teach, many of us willing to go in it so that we can learn more as days goes by. As a student like me that being in a crypto and also in school, its so hard for me to focus in my school because a lot of works to do here in crypto. I think i will be happy if this will happen mate.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

That's a good initiative for spreading out and learning about the newly invented currency and the block chain technology. I have a belief that Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a dominating sector in the monetary world so that Bitcoin will become an important part in the future money market. that's why this topic should be a subject in the school especially in the subject of economics. Because Cryptocurrency will be the future money for sure, So that it will carry an importance in the future.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

For crypto trading?
Maybe a general knowledge of bitcoin for business student but trading crypto is impossible to be teach in school. Trading is only teach in seminars. Experts in trading would rather teach in seminars than in school. There's a big difference of compensation between the two.

I would suggest the same, just a very brief introduction and not in -depth coursework. although in college students this should be tapped by economics class and/or related courses, but not necessarily to all students. also, experts would not teach in schools. OK if there's an expert among their ranks, then all the better, but I don't believe he or she will stay in school forever.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

For crypto trading?

It would part on the sujects like business or economics. It would really makes sense since more people are now interested in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: