Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:23:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

I think that is great idea if blockchain or bitcoin or cryptocurrency added as subjek on school. That will make our society more understand about blockchain or bitcoin from earlier and more widely people know about crypto
Santachigo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

For crypto trading?
I think this is a good idea. For students of colleges or universities specializing in economics, they should study the topic of bitcoin. As they learn about bitcoin, on Cryptocurrency, students will have a broader view of knowledge about the investment market. Since then, the bitcoin theme in the school, will help students become more active in finding opportunities as well as challenges, enabling their thinking to develop in the strong crypto market.
sauravrajput1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

Bitcoin knowledge can be given to Business student as to increase GK but for trading crypto is impossible to be teach in school/colleges . Trading is only teach in seminars or by Experts only
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

For crypto trading?

A subject may even be not enough to study cryptocurrency but a whole course of it would be needed to understand it fully. It may have been existing for a few years but there is little study conducted to it so a whole course would be sufficient to tackle anything that is needed to understand cryptocurrency. There are already courses that are offered in other countries relating to blockchain so it is a good start. I hope that in the future more schools would offer it because blockchain is a new concept so there is a need to study especially the new generation.

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I think it's still impossible now to be a bitcoin subject in school but when it happens this is a way to get young people in the cryptoworld to have ideas.But if it would be subject to school maybe to a college student because there are courses like accountancy or management related to the currency.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

I don't think it's not a good Idea and for sure the government will not approve that proposal.  Because their priority is to learned the student about their skills.  Yes cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money but in the different aspect. Student can still learn in bitcoin through online because we know most of the teenager or student spend too much time in online so for sure some of them see adevrtisement in bitcoin.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

For crypto trading?
why not? this is a good idea to spread the news about Bitcoin and cryprocurrencies. Although there are groups that setting up seminars in different schools in our country like NEM it is still will be a big difference when it will be taken as a subject. The only main problem here i see is that, when someone earn a lot during that stage (in school) they will eventually think to quit in school and be fulltime in crypto/ crypto trading.  Smiley
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

New technologies need to be taught in schools and universities. The earlier the younger generation will be involved in such innovative things, the sooner we will see real revolutions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

For crypto trading?
I think it's a good idea to increase the knowledge of students. This is a new technology that will enable more young people to learn about bitcoin, which has great benefits for the development of bitcoin.
Making bitcoin and other crypto currencies as part of curriculum is a good thing and it will surely help the students and the youngsters in having a better awareness about these things and will not only result in more awareness about crypto currencies but will also help in having a better way of making money for most of the people. However, it can only be done if the government allow this thing.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Bitcoin can't be a subject, maybe you meant "Blockchain technology"? This can be realized as subsection for "computer science" discipline. But blockchain is very young technology and humanity needs some time to integrate it in education model.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

For crypto trading?
why not? this is a good idea to spread the news about Bitcoin and cryprocurrencies. Although there are groups that setting up seminars in different schools in our country like NEM it is still will be a big difference when it will be taken as a subject. The only main problem here i see is that, when someone earn a lot during that stage (in school) they will eventually think to quit in school and be fulltime in crypto/ crypto trading.  Smiley

Its good to add Bitcoin as a subject in school too really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works  and helpful to us. After this subject, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

For crypto trading?

I think  crypto teaching in school is  good for students it is a new knowledge for student to study crypto currencies but I think it is depend to their course its in I.T or computer literate student to tech crypto..
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

In my country, first things first: they should start teaching kids about how to handle their finances responsibly, and only then they can make bitcoin a part of this teaching. Also, considering the media FUD on bitcoin, and considering that education is regulated by government , I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.
I think it will not be a good idea that bitcoin should be taught as a subject in the schools, but it will be better to teach the student about the different monetary models of the world which were used during different eras with all the disadvantages and advantages of them so that they can know about it and tomorrow they can choose accordingly about which of the currency system they want to adopt or they can propose a new system themselves.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

It would be nice, of course, to teach and teach children new things and what is happening in the world, but it is not exactly necessary to make a special subject for crypto currency. Children must choose what to follow and what to learn without imposing.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Why not?? Bitcoin can be used by students because it can also help them to earn, but in my opinion it is better if it is just in college, college students for me are more responsible than to those who are in secondary level, but I am not saying all in secondary.It's still depend on students, but it is better if Bitcoin can be in a classroom of college students.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

if bitcoin is taught in the studies it will be beneficial to our Filipinos and to young people who are just studying because the youth will find out how to earn money in a hurry and to avoid poverty in the country as people can help bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Bitcoin can't be a subject, maybe you meant "Blockchain technology"? This can be realized as subsection for "computer science" discipline. But blockchain is very young technology and humanity needs some time to integrate it in education model.
Indeed, the technology behind bitcoin is worth learning for. It is one of the newest technology which is being used by cryptocurrencies. Students taking up information technology or anything about computers and stuffs, it will be beneficial for them. More knowledge about different innovations will make them more advance in real life.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

For crypto trading?

I don't think schools will allow it in that way (trading) because that will be considered as teaching kids some gambling. I don't think schools will dedicate a special subject to bitcoin because they are also a part of this central governmental authority (that does not simply like the idea of cryptocurrencies). However, in 2015 I was a taking International Financial Markets course and there was a special subject in the syllabus related with bitcoin. I believe that has already gone deeper.

On the other hand, I cryptography is an official subject in many tech schools (related to information technologies), and I believe topics on bitcoin will play a key role in those subjects in the future!

Wink
For elementary school lessons of course crypto will not be done/or implemented in subjects in school because of certain rules. whereas when you've entered college/campus you can go to certain majors such as economic management, mathematics and other. of course there is a subject about trade. then maybe the subject of bitcoin can listed if bitcoin more popular in the future
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

I also do not suspect that bitcoin is also a concern for students at school. whether the government can include subjects about bitcoin as one of the main topics in school and this is also very helpful to the students ..
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

if teaching bitcoin at schools it will be useful to young people who are studying because they can teach children to earn even when they are studying and they will not ask their parents because they have money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: