Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

That's very impossible to happen specially if it's unrelated to their course or majors. Seminars would be a good idea to open the eyes of young students in blockchain platforms and help them to be a young business minded people.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
It is a good idea to those people who dont know bitcoin. But your far from reality. The students need the major subject like math, science and english  but adding bitcoin subject in school is not good.Can you imagine student will just concentrate on making money.If that happen some will not go to school because they can work even not graduated.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

My opinion, If the school has a discussion about bitcoin and blockchain. Students also learn the correct information about the kirpto currency. Some people have an incorrect idea of bitcoin. Any student can be a positive thought about bitcoin in the future. Cool
Ekram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

I think it is a brilliant idea, because if we were given bitcoin like school education, then our lives would have been better and we could earn money in a more easy way.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

For crypto trading?
Adding cryptocurrency in school as a subject, i think it will good because it is good to all we can use it as work or can be used our knowledge to start trading to earn more money. Bitcoin can reduce unemployment thats why it is good to introduce bitcoin in school.
This is a good idea indeed. If this is incorporated as a syllabus in the schools for teaching the children about this currency then obviously it would open many doors to a progressing nation as this would add much information to the prior knowledge of the students regarding the digital market. But I think that there are some exceptional cases and it would cause the students to divert their complete attention towards the finance related matters and it could cause them to terminate their studies as well.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

It's a great idea that we can teach cryptocurrency in school but I think it is good that it is in highschool rather than in lower years. So they can know how and what cryptocurrency is and they will know what its effect in the current economy or the gains of using it.
I am sure that cryptography is being taught to the students in the high school and it is one of the mandatory subject for the students, but I think it is related to only information technology and not to every student of the high school. I think it will be better to teach this cryptography to the students of finance and business as well and the relation of cryptography and finance which is used in the bitcoin. I think this is how we are going to mature this in the coming days with new in genuities in the technology.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

It may good idea for some have crypto trading, not exactly crypto, so obvious what they are waiting to teach with, it may be some subject related to it and carefully not being over emphasize with money or some personal gain or profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

It sounds crazy, but it may be incorporated into the economic curriculum.students are given knowledge of the digital currency and how it is used. this is the same as teaching children to save in Banks and credit cards.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

bitcoin as subject in school is a welcomed idea as this will help enlighten young and growing students to have a good idea about cryptocurrency, how it works and how to use it. as the grow they will get use to lots of cryptocurrency things and have a broad knowledge
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Having bitcoin as a subject is possible , but not as a major subject . It is possible to be  an elective subject only for economy or business students. They are the main concerned students to this , but it doesn't mean that non business students can't join . They can too if they like or want it.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

In the future it is possible that the bitcoin and it is investment and trading will be in he subjects in school and the students will know the importance and value of this currency in their school life then after that they will be able to make a good decision in the crypto market so it is good to add this as a subject in course.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

The buzz of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has sparked interest in young people around the world but it has become so prevalent in one Brisbane high school that it prompted an information night.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

I do not agree, because after all school is a place to seek knowledge, not to make money. but if you learn to trade after you finish school, maybe it's a good thing and can to give a profit...
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

For crypto trading?
if at school held topic about trading crypto, hence will arise positive and negative happened.
in terms of its positives, maybe the topic of crypto trading can equip students for their future, so if one day they want to practice this, then they do not need to find out first, because it has got the explanation in school.
Negatively, I am afraid students will trade crypto when their age is not sufficient to do so, because young students' minds are not stable and feared can not be responsible, so they leave their duties as students.

ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

For crypto trading?
if at school held topic about trading crypto, hence will arise positive and negative happened.
in terms of its positives, maybe the topic of crypto trading can equip students for their future, so if one day they want to practice this, then they do not need to find out first, because it has got the explanation in school.
Negatively, I am afraid students will trade crypto when their age is not sufficient to do so, because young students' minds are not stable and feared can not be responsible, so they leave their duties as students.
I agree with you!
Knowledge of cryptocurrency may be given early on. But for trading taught in school I think it is less suitable.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

It would be great if cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech be added to subjects in school. This will make kids aware of how the tech works and its implications in modern day society. Obviously, wider adaption will be the side effect.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

For crypto trading?

I don't think schools should mainly focus only on bitcoins but on the entirety of cryptocurrency instead. This is such a broad subject, from idea, invention, mass production, marketing and such. Schools shoukd focus mainly on the idea that cryptocurrency is the future of monetary systems.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

For crypto trading?

for which country? I think this will not happen anytime soon. because almost from many countries, bitcoin is not too accepted even though some countries legalize it. it may take 5 years to 10 years there will be many innovations that involve school-level lessons.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

For crypto trading?
it means the government of that country will have to accept cryptocurrenc first, unless it a private school, as must school are been own and control by Government.
I don't see Crypto trading as one big that should be add to school curriculum.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

For crypto trading?
The Bitcoin business investment I think should not be put into school, Because, Bitcoin market is changing frequently, applications, technology always change by the day. So education will not keep up with the market trend. And if Bitcoin is a bubble market, it will probably break, and the Bitcoin discipline in the school will be erased. Bringing Bitcoin into school is not possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: