Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

if I ask the platform to teach the bitcoin in schools it will be good for the young people because they can learn to earn a massive money even if they are studying and they can give a good future themselves in bitcoin because they can earn a lot of it here.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

that's right if you teach the bitcoin in schools to make it better for students to be good for all people because students can learn to earn money even if they are in school and they do not have to ask for money in their parents because they have their own money and your parents can save more.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
I think this is a good idea and it can be teach to college students with Business, Marketing, Finance and Accounting courses. This is in fact very useful and can be an addition to their knowledge as well. Being knowledgeable with this kind of technology might help every student in their future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

For crypto trading?
I thinks it is not that bad idea but I do recommend it to teach about this cryptocurrencies in college. This makes me at ease that they atmre mature enough and has a preparedness in entering this kind of world.

Shakawat

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I do not agree will this because the reason is not yet expanded so that we will have to take classes for bitcoin separately. it technology improvess.then people can get the idea of possible
Xzhyte

Activity: 218

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Not just bitcoin but the cryptocurrency as a whole. It's a good idea but it must be taught to students in the age that they can fully understand and adopt on the cryptocurrency world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

It might be good. Actually, there are already classes for bitcoin in some schools. However, this will not be as major as the usual subject we have in our academic. A short seminars will do in able to give knowledge to the students. If this will happen, I will really feel envy as if to why I didn't experience this way back when I am also a student.

I am just wondering that if this thing happens, are students still willing to finish their study of they are able to know that they can be millionaire through bitcoin? Or are they still willing to work if they can make their own money through btc?
CoralHealth

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

I don't believe any school would put bitcoin trading on the curriculum , but l think that the block chain is a different story. The opportunity for the kids that learn about it and how to program it now, is huge. It is a new industry, that is only in it's infancy.

Yeah agree. I think teaching the about the blockchain would be really valuable. I can't see this happening in K-12 but I hope universities start putting it on their curriculum soon. 

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

That will be very owk and nice... Now most non academic institution have started teaching crypto in private class on how it can be mind and trade.. So it is been taught in schools it will make us to know more about it..  And it will make it more popular  than it has ever been.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

That will not be a bad idea but bitcoin is something that needs to be learn practically not theoretically.
Instead of dding it as a subject, if school arranges a seminar per week over bitcoin in which students learn how to use, invest, trade and sale bitcoin that would be much better.
Not agree because there is no age restriction using bitcoin tit can be use by any age people, as I am a student of grade 9th and there are 23 all of us in my class who are making good income from bitcoin using signature campaign it is increasing our knowledge for crypto currency and we are planning to have bitcoin business in future for additional income, as now we are experienced using bitcoin in our early age, it is really good thing to learn at any stage of life.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

For what? Teachers will tell the children on the economy the basic of bitcoin. They have enough items today. The theme of cryptocurrency in the institutions is now number one. I believe that children should not be clogged with it.

Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

Teaching bitcoin in the school is not a bad idea atleasr it  reduce the rate of unemployment after graduation from school for a student who is already aware and used to investing in crypto currencies.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

Teaching bitcoin in the school is not a bad idea atleasr it  reduce the rate of unemployment after graduation from school for a student who is already aware and used to investing in crypto currencies.
If you know the crypto market will never be unemployed, But I think if you bring Bitcoin into school, the curriculum writer will not keep up with the development of technology, Bitcoin fluctuates frequently, students can not. Keep up the growth of Bitcoin. On the other hand, if Bitcoin is a bubble then all graduates are unemployed.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Still, it is a little early for schoolchildren to know about bitkin, he is simply useless for them. Yes, it is worth to talk about it as the topic of the lesson, but a separate subject too much.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

That will be a nice idea, because teaching bitcoin in schools will make the world knows about it and also it will be for access.
bigbosma

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

It seems to me that children in schools are not yet ready to accept information about bitcoin. It's early. And in order to invest, money is needed, which students clearly do not have in large numbers. You can enter such a subject in College.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

For crypto trading?

In time,  that will be the subject in school since it is now become the issue in the social media.  In time,  it will become part of the subject and project in school.

ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

For crypto trading?

I don't object to the idea of teaching young people about Crypto Monney and Blockchain, everyone knows it's the future of the money.
but why crypto trading?

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

For crypto trading?
That is good if universities will go for Crypto trading subject because the main problem of the student are financial and it helps them to make some money and so many students will enjoy schooling more but it much better if they will make a Crypto trading course not only a subject because subject is just spend a small time not like Course.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

It sounds crazy, but it may be incorporated into the economic curriculum.
students are given knowledge of the digital currency and how it is used. this is the same as teaching children to save in Banks and credit cards.
I'm not sure it will be implemented any time soon.

Maybe in special curriculum in higher education just basic idea or introduction to cryptocurrency also serve as information drive to prepare them to face the real world after they finished their studies. If it is taught in lower education younger students might be confused in their individual field of study and can invite them to practice early in the business and force them to stop their studies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: