Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

I don't object to the idea of teaching young people about Crypto Monney and Blockchain, everyone knows it's the future of the money.
but why crypto trading?
But i do not think that it will happen so early, it will take a lot of time and specially it can only be happen when governments will make bitcoin a legal currency, then they will try to encourage people to adopt and invest money in bitcoin, but it is not such an easy job and it will take a lot of time for recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

For crypto trading?
I think this kind of stuff can be learn by self studying. In this way you, yourself may teach you. Like watching some videos about bitcoin, reading some news and articles about bitcoin. Google is free and you can search anytime you want and anywhere you want.

leynuuuh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

For crypto trading?
As a teacher myself, I completely do not agree with these. Crypto currency subject is cannot be added in school. Students are loaded with academics, I know that. They're bored because of those subjects. If you add this, they will get distracted. They will not learn academics because they want ti learn about crypto.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

"Bitcoin As a subject in school"

Yes lets teach the kids how bankers where honest at first but then started to lend out money on gold reserves that
they didn't own and how Bitcoin came to the aid of the world and move on to a lesson that "Virtually free transaction fees"
can equate to $55 per transaction and how the Lightning Network with it hubs turned out to be banks

oh yes I am all for teaching the kids about what money and greed can do and how they took over but i think that a
few of the adults around here would prefer it if I didn't

Tell em about USDT mummy, shush, Daddy will hear you !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

For crypto trading?
As a teacher myself, I completely do not agree with these. Crypto currency subject is cannot be added in school. Students are loaded with academics, I know that. They're bored because of those subjects. If you add this, they will get distracted. They will not learn academics because they want ti learn about crypto.
Yes currently it look like difficult and impossible but i think later on when bitcoin will become too much popular and when it will be available everywhere, then people will feel the need to learn about bitcoin and therefore i think that they will feel the need to teach bitcoin at school or university level.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

we're at the beginning period of advancement of digital currency. Many individuals still in question how it tolls later on, so essentially it's the grown up that need initially to learn and know blockchain and cryptographic money and how it will improve what's to come. I think what the kids need to learn first is money related education and not simply digital currency. In that way, they will have the capacity to offer significance to the estimation of cash and how to develop it.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

For crypto trading?

I know how the parents push their children in all kinds of courses. So I am not surprised by the education in the field of cryptocurrencies for young citizens in school. This is true way of improving the society.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

To my mind   it wil be better and more useful  to provide subject  a basic of money and finance, also blockchain technology
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Well, if that would be granted, I am happy with that idea, becuase bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will get more valuable affected by the growth of crypto population. It really helps Cryptocurrency population. It will boost the chances of Cryptocurrency population to grow due to Cryptocurrency knowledge scattered in any public and private school.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Hello guys and girls! For me this can as gift from Gods! Because I living in such place where people not only traders! 90% have no any idea what is this! I will be first person who want study it and get more and more knowledge!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

It will be great if we can have some community not only online! Something like place where better people can teach to another of course we can do it online but I think we are talking about school or university programs it can be such place.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

If there was such an subect in schools, I would gladly visit it with my child! Perhaps I would learn something new for myself
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

For crypto trading?
I think it would be a great thing if ever this thing would happen knowing that crypto trading has been a good way on gaining much profits for many. Imagine having everyone knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, it will surely make a great impact to their lives and to a certain cryptocurrency too. This is to avoid also any possible trouble that may occur. Always keep on learning here and you will surely get what you want.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

For crypto trading?

I like the way that government will allow people to know about cryptocurrency and how it is circulating in the market because in this way they are going to get more people into bitcoins to be interested on investing and earn profit when the prices in the market increase.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

Governments should accept new schoold teaching instructions regarding new innovations included cryptocurrencies. There are more ways than schoold to learn about new ecosystems like bitcoin,blockchain and other startups. So let's keep spreading out blockchain technology around community.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

schoolkids themselves will learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they understand that crypto is the future of payments and investments.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Governments should accept new schoold teaching instructions regarding new innovations included cryptocurrencies. There are more ways than schoold to learn about new ecosystems like bitcoin,blockchain and other startups. So let's keep spreading out blockchain technology around community.
That's the major problem, the government won't like nor accept this. Saying bitcoin should be added to the children's school curriculum is like inviting war for between the school authority and the government. The government will see it as taking away the country's education from the child and bringing in a foreign standards ; Remember, school is where a child learn most things. So let anyone who is interested in bitcoin to learn about it themselves.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

It will be a brilliant idea
Exactly, bitcoin as a subject is such a brilliant Idea. It helps student to understand further information about bitcoin so that they will not be curious as a child. If bitcoin will be a subject, then for sure a lot of students will use it because they can gain money from it. It can make them to pay their own tuition if they earn money.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

If this is going to happen I wanna go back to school. I think is gonna be a huge step in improving the schoolar system
I agreed of what you have said. If bitcoin would be a subject then Student's would gain knowledge from it. And if the teacher discuss the life changing effect of bitcoin, then it is not impossible for the students to use it. It can also help them to pay their own tuition as well. If bitcoin would be a subject, then I think there would be a lot of scholar in each school.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

For crypto trading?

If they are going to implement a subject about cryptocurrency in school then that will belong to a computer course like I.T. because bitcoins is about programming and block chain is an algorithm so they should better teach this on a computer course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: