Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Bitcoin could be introduced as a separate subject for study on computer technology or Economics. But a separate subject, it's too much, I think.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

It would be really amazing! but it's not actual for governments to have educated children about it (
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Bitcoin As a subject in school

Blockchain as a subject in school/high school.

This sounds better

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Crytocurrency is continually evolving and continually getting larger and complicated.

I think that as blockchain technology has implications beyond the financial world, it would be a good idea to familiarize more people with the concept. Introducing it into school curriculums at all levels would be an effective way to do that. If we could start seeding a future where people were as blockchain literate as they were with books and essays, think about the additional innovation that we could see. Rather than rely on the guarded knowledge of an elite few, we would benefit from more people potentially contributing to blockchain projects on all levels.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

That is a good idea. Today many teenagers are studying independently about cryptocurrency. It will really help teenagers who are interested in it, so it will be more focused.

Perhaps for our country, this is a new breakthrough for middle and high school vocational schools. they should begin to be taught about graphics, economics, marketing, and so on. This subject will help students and adults to earn money and ensure their future this is something that people should do to help the younger generation to build their own future of earning money so that their fathers do not need to earn money from their parents.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

This would be very relevant for high school students. Perhaps they would like to continue to link their lives with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I believe that it is worth studying bitcoin in schools.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

I would be happy if when I was in school, I would be told about bitcoin. Therefore, it is impossible to keep silent about it and it is necessary to tell the younger generation about the technologies that will be relevant in the near future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

YES!! A million times yes!! We need more education in school about this since it is our future!! And too many people are taking advice from YouTube which is a horrible strategy unless you are able to discern who to listen to.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

I don't think that these will happen since bitcoin is still not yet a currency by law. maybe it can be a topic in economics, but not as a subject. But if it became one in the future then I might enroll back to learn more about or😁

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

i think that was great to introducing about bitcoin in school, the new young generation is great to getting it know, maybe they can be a develeoper in this tech or maybe they can make a new invention when they know about it, that was very good you know

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Putting BTC into school would probably be more difficult, as the Crypto market fluctuates often, and maybe the Crypto market will break down at any time, we can not predict the market trend. in the distant future.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

This is very interesting, I want to learn more skills in trading. If this is one of my subject in school, I will not be absent in school. I will listen to my professor while teaching in front of the class. Students are addicted in bitcoin if they know how to earn it. They will earn money bigger as a salary of their prof.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

For crypto trading?

Well that can be a good start to inform people of what the market is and how it works. However, I think it's too early for it to be given such significance in such a way that you have to give it one subject at school. I think it's better if it will be incorporated in economics or business subjects for high schoolers because they can show more appreciation to things and topics like this compared to kids, who are not so inclined on this topic and should not be bothered by things like this because they are in the middle of enjoying their childhood.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

For crypto trading?
Bitcoin can be a subject in school.If this will happen students will be educated about butcoin and from that they can make their time and effort so very productive and gain and earn so much mpney at the same time.This can help in the finances of the students.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

For crypto trading?

It will be a great help for students.  Knowing this kind of thing is a great previledge. I will forever grateful for learning more about crypto.  As a student and not capable to go to school because we cannot afford those fees but because of crypto or btc, a new hope come at the right time.  Such a great blessing because i am earning now and can afford my school fees and even help my family.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

For crypto trading?

Well,  that is a good news,  i don't have to explain to my children what is bitcoin and cryto currency all about. The most important  thing is that the school will help to open their minds and explain what is crypto and how does it help.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:39 AM

I think it should put in business courses or any according to in the word of crypto, not an subject in school because what if theres no want to learn it and they forces to learn it did you ever think this is not okay for them?.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Large universities in the US are already implementing bitcoin and blockchain classes.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Its a good idea,i think in college level bitcoin become one subject.There is a course that talk about money like accountancy and business management.It become one advantages because young people will become aware in digital currency.And in the future this young people now will become one of the investors in bitcoin.And also while they study bitcoin in college they have chance to earn and they can pay thier tuition without the help of thier parents.And it is a big help for every parents.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

if the crypto business has been recognized by my country and crypto itself already has a clear system and rules maybe the government will include the lesson into the school curriculum but I'm not sure all that will happen in the near future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: