Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is posting earning?  (Read 712 times)
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

No. Only the signature/avatar/etc campaigns pay people to post. Not the forum itself.

Yes its true, we only earning token if we join any campaign from ico project or maybe other signature campaign ( not bounty ).
I can not deny people include me need money so we need to join the campaign and also can do trading to earn unlimited income.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

No. Only the signature/avatar/etc campaigns pay people to post. Not the forum itself.

Yes its true, we only earning token if we join any campaign from ico project or maybe other signature campaign ( not bounty ).
I can not deny people include me need money so we need to join the campaign and also can do trading to earn unlimited income.
ccabz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Do I earn in posting even if i'm not in campaign?

This is a very helpful post.  Now I know on how to earn through this site.  Thanks.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

If you are referring to this forum then you are not earning. You need to join in a campaign and wear their avatar or signature so that your post will earn. Another thing is you need to have a contract, I heard that there are posting jobs in here without any campaign; they called it pay per post and you dont need to wear any avatar or signature. In the end you need to apply to whatever paying jobs this forum has to offer to earn.

Yes, you may earn by joining a bounty campaign ad provided you will have to be a jr. member to be able to join. You will have to post the number of post required for that particular signature campaign and this should have good quality constructive post to be able for the post to be accepted by the moderator.
The earnings you get could be of great help on your needs especially for the unemployed people.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

You don't have to post every question that pops out of your mind because it just spam the thread.
The best thing you could do is type a topic you want to be knowledgeable of I'm the search button and try reading. By this, you will come up with basic knowledge and could probably answer questions yourself.
You need to be cautions when making new topics. They might be just duplicates of what was posted before and mods can actually trash your threads that could lead to decrease of your activities or simply your posts.
Or may be warned of spamming of worst- not at all and be banned.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I think no, because you're not bringing some company's name. If you want to earn then you invest in bitcoin, you can earn big there or even joining campaigns, you can earn many tokens that you can sell.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Now you are a just newbie,so you have to make some quality post.If you become a Jr.Member at to participate in a Signature campaign.When you become a Jr.member you can apply to the campaign.Yahoo is the best campaign Manager.If you had accepted by him mean you are lucky.All the best.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

NO, because you are not promoting. Like everyone said, you only and only if will earn if you are on a campaign like social media camps ( facebook, twitter, instagram, medium etc. ) likewise on forum you can earn not just bitcoins but whatever coins you want or ICO you have joined. You can hold after the reward distribution or wait until such coin will be listed on exchangers after that you can transfer it or convert into real money.
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

no, you should be in campaign then you can earn in posting. posting alone wont give you anything..
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Well to begin with, yes you need to raise your rank in order to engage in posts and then already choose the company with which you will be helping to advertise before the end of fees.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

If we are just posting without joining any campaigns, we don't have any income or earnings, only we can earn additional count of post activity on our profile, that's only a benifits earnings from posting without campaign, only activity count. Posting also having a rules of limitations, with time required on which we are able to post another answer that meet the required time being implemented by the management. So, we better search any upcoming campaign, so that all of us can earn money.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Yes, by posting your answer you are earning. Just post a simple but it have a important detay about it you will earn money. Just pick any questions you want and just answer it after that you will post that to earn.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Stay in touch on Facebook by posting quality content and interacting with your friends' posts. Posting quality content is a balance between business and personal: ...
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

No, you must first join a campaign that is fit to your rank, do what is required of you under the rules for their bounty and the bounty type you have participated for the project. You will see that there are forms where you are going to sign into and see if you will be approved by the bounty manager. Try it now!

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

It is impossible first you should apply the Bounty or signature campaign. Then campaign manager check your profile qualification and check the post quality you are really knowledgeable person in this campaign definitely all are accept else you are not join any campaign. So update yourself then only you are survive in crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Yes you can  earn a lot of money from bitcoin  while you are posting just post and post your post will equivalent  to money
Are you sure?  earning money on posting without joining any campaign? maybe you'll miss something , anyway all I know is that posting will earn if you join any campaign signature and you should reach a junior member  in which a minimum rank required .
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

yes your earning but not in money, you earn some knowledge and thoughts in bitcoin, you must join first in a signature campaign for you to earn while posting because while posting thats the time you can get some stakes and that stakes you can get some token so just like money you earn from it.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Will if your not in a signature campaign you wont get money or token on it. You need to rank up atleast jr.member. so you can join some campaign. But you can learn more when your posting here in forum. It will great if you know more aboit crypto currency

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Hi,

Just have a look at the number of sponsorized signatures on your thread and you will get an answer! Wink

jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

yes you will earn not a money thats can buy anything but you earn a knowledge and idea about bitcoin you can know how to earn btc by studying while you posting. But if you were j. member you can join in campaign  you can get money in campaign if you always posting and not spamming.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: