Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is posting earning?  (Read 706 times)
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Do I earn in posting even if i'm not in campaign?
yes you earn an activity but you doesn't earned any coin, in order for you to earn you must join a signature campaign  because they will pay you for it because it is like advertising their service or platform in your signature . The higher your forum rank, the higher your payment will be.. So just continue posting.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

yes you earn an activity but you doesn't earned any coin, in order for you to earn you must join a signature campaign  because they will pay you for it because it is like advertising their service or platform in your signature . The higher your forum rank, the higher your payment will be.. So just continue posting.

No, you cannot earn unless if you are going to join in a bounty campaign program where you must be a jr. member,member,full member, sr.member, hero member and legendary. There are bounty campaign ads that requires high ranking members starting full member and upwards however, most of the bounty campaign ads I had joined accepts jr.member participant. You have to improve your ranking and you will soon earn.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

What do you think of the bounty program you can only earn and airdrops, you can not get it here if you're not jr.member up until legendary because you're newbie you have no more bounty campaign. Particularly it is a pain to earn bitcoin and rank up due to merit points and also because of the bitcoin's price is so difficult to get the btc gain.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

OP, I suggest you lock this thread, you've got your answer ;-)
Otherwise everybody just keeps repeating the same thing over and over as you are seeing already.
This thread like food will soon be filled with rubbish opinions.
I agree, stop this nonsense and go with a more helpful post. Cool

There are many ways on how to make earnings especially in posting, because in bitcoin crypto currency we earn income in posting and have a campaign.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

The forum does not pay you in posting. You will only gain activities. Joining in siganture and avatar campaigns are the ways for you to get paid in your posts. From my experience, you must do an average of 15 post per week on limited threads to get stakes for your earnings.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

When posting in this forum, and you need to want to earn bitcoins or other altcoins you need to join a campaign signature so that you can earn and depending on your rank varies on how much they will pay you but with just posting and without being in a campaign won't make you earn bitcoin. Either way, you need to keep posting to learn more and gain knowledge about bitcoin and also for you to be able to level up your rank.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

Ofccourse theres a lot of people became rich by joining in campaign so you just need to be patient always and keep workhard no matter what challenge is just try to join in signature camapaign this is the best source to get more money .
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

You will earn by posting, but posting will here with no signature campaign will not paid you, you must join bounties, signature campaign and when the bounty manager accepts you, you must post here in this forum and you will earn tokens.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

As far i know you cannot earn just by posting. You earn by posting if you joined a signiture campaign or any kind of bounties. That the payable every posted count just make sure that you've posted a good answer and not off topic to the questions. And you will earn bitcoin and get paid depends on your rank. Just keep waiting and work hard too.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

No. Posting everyday, you may gain activity and merits only, but if you want to earn for tokens or coins you need to be in a campaign, then your posting work will be paid off like article posting, blogging creation and video making, see, many choices so join a campaign now and be paid later for your post.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:20:14 AM by zhea

Need to join campaign in order to earn. But in a campaign we have to follow the rules of the campaign manager on how many post do we need to do and on what thread we are allowed to post. Always make sure to have a quality post and avoid out of topics ideas to avoid spamming. Continue to gain knowledge and the humility to learn attitude is also very important to stay longer in this crypto world because continuous learning will teach us more productive and profitable in the path we take.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

No, you will not earn in posting if you is not part or join in campaign like signature/avatar campaign and bounty campaign. You need to search for a campaign so that your posting will earn a stakes/reward.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

Posting here is to participate  discussion about bitcoin in that way you will get activity  points. Now, if you want to earn  you can  join signature campaign since you are a jr.member you are allowed to wear signature in that way by posting a quality post wearing the signature and when the campaign is over that's time that they will pay you.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

You earn three things here in bitcoin forum while posting here.  One is respect and goodwill and 2nd is money 3rd merit points.
When some member posts intelligently good replies solving / providing solutions to other member's questions definitely the person giving satisfactory replies gains in the form of goodwill and respect in the eyes of the persons whose quarry has been resolved by him..
Secondly when good quality replies / posts are made; and if you are lucky and some senior kind member reads your post; he may send you merit point for your post without which you will never get promotion to next higher rank.
Third one is monetary earnings but for that you have to join some signature campaign.  You have to wear signature of some company and as a return they will be paying you some coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: