Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5701 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

Sooooo close to getting my last sMerit.

just take a week out - look at this objectively..

you did yourself a massive favor by paying him back... so go take a chill pill, smoke a J.. have a few wanks on cam  - then come back with a smile on your face..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Sooooo close to getting my last sMerit.

just take a week out - look at this objectively..

you did yourself a massive favor by paying him back... so go take a chill pill, smoke a J.. have a few wanks on cam  - then come back with a smile on your face..

I didn't do anyone a favour. I owed him money. The contract said if I don't reach Legendary in 3 years, he is entitled to a full refund. I no longer wish to be a Legendary member ever, and thus, by my own words, I was bound to refund him. I couldn't live with myself if I scammed $2,000 USD from someone and broke my own contract. I don't need a week out... I've seen enough of how brutal, ruthless and frankly stupid this forum can be.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Before I leave the forum, I'd love to see an explanation from @Lauda @theymos @hilariousandco etc etc who negged me without proof. Where are they now, now that I repaid? I had no incentive whatsoever to pay that fucking cunt back - if I wanted to, I could have logged off and forgotten this account. Truth is, I'm not a scammer and I never will be. Let this beautiful thread stand as proof of how innocents are lynched and how terrible the judgement of DT users can be. RIP BCT

But what about your trades and services? You said you'd be in the green again in a year. Can you explain why you do not continue your trades and services?  Roll Eyes
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Before I leave the forum, I'd love to see an explanation from @Lauda @theymos @hilariousandco etc etc who negged me without proof. Where are they now, now that I repaid? I had no incentive whatsoever to pay that fucking cunt back - if I wanted to, I could have logged off and forgotten this account. Truth is, I'm not a scammer and I never will be. Let this beautiful thread stand as proof of how innocents are lynched and how terrible the judgement of DT users can be. RIP BCT

But what about your trades and services? You said you'd be in the green again in a year. Can you explain why you do not continue your trades and services?  Roll Eyes

It's going to be hard to recover from so much red trust. Most users have made up their mind that I am a scammer... even though I have scammed nobody, and have in fact done the opposite. Maybe if people see reason, my red trust will go away. I'll still attempt to do deals and whatnot, with escrow, maybe it will be enough.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

I didn't do anyone a favour. I owed him money. The contract said if I don't reach Legendary in 3 years, he is entitled to a full refund. I no longer wish to be a Legendary member ever, and thus, by my own words, I was bound to refund him. I couldn't live with myself if I scammed $2,000 USD from someone and broke my own contract. I don't need a week out... I've seen enough of how brutal, ruthless and frankly stupid this forum can be.

you did yourself a favor, IE - making yourself look better to the community by paying him back and not fighting it.

my advise is now stop replying and take some time out..

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

you did yourself a favor, IE - making yourself look better to the community by paying him back and not fighting it.

my advise is now stop replying and take some time out..

I don't care about what I look like to the community. My rep is clearly irrepairable. Say what you will about me, but I am not someone who will break an agreement (unlike aTriz). If I make a promise, I will stick by it.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

It's going to be hard to recover from so much red trust. Most users have made up their mind that I am a scammer... even though I have scammed nobody, and have in fact done the opposite. Maybe if people see reason, my red trust will go away. I'll still attempt to do deals and whatnot, with escrow, maybe it will be enough.

Oh, the old "fishing for sympathy" of a scammer because his plan did not work out.  Roll Eyes
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Oh, the old "fishing for sympathy" of a scammer because his plan did not work out.  Roll Eyes

Are you fucking retarded? My "plan" was to scam $0? And my "fishing for sympathy" is repaying 2 fucking thousand dollars? If at this point you can't see that I'm not a scammer, then you deserve to be in a special needs hospital. Or pre school

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Are you fucking retarded? My "plan" was to scam $0? And my "fishing for sympathy" is repaying 2 fucking thousand dollars? If at this point you can't see that I'm not a scammer, then you deserve to be in a special needs hospital. Or pre school

Two words: long con  Roll Eyes
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Do you think after this whole fiasco anyone will trust me with $20 much less $20,000? I have no chance of redeeming myself from this. Any non-braindead scammer would've taken the $2k as a blessing and run, I actually have an ounce of morality, unlike you. Use your brain.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

If you are going to be angry at anyone, it should be your "brother" (if he even exists) for using your IP address and wallets to conduct multiple scams with multiple accounts over multiple forums.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

If you are going to be angry at anyone, it should be your "brother" (if he even exists) for using your IP address and wallets to conduct multiple scams with multiple accounts over multiple forums.

Yeah... he's a fucktard. The only thing that I did wrong was use his account to give myself a positive rating, one time. That's it. I would never even dream of stealing a single dollar, no matter what the reason. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't give back the scammer aTriz a single penny.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Do you think after this whole fiasco anyone will trust me with $20 much less $20,000? I have no chance of redeeming myself from this. Any non-braindead scammer would've taken the $2k as a blessing and run, I actually have an ounce of morality, unlike you. Use your brain.

One explanation for your pay back is that we've come to find out a lot about you and your "brother". When you planned to do this long con, you did not expect us to find out so much about you and your "brother".
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

One explanation for your pay back is that we've come to find out a lot about you and your "brother". When you planned to do this long con, you did not expect us to find out so much about you and your "brother".

Dude... you are crazy. Keep on grasping straws. Truth of the matter is I had no reason whatsoever to refund aTriz (if I was a scammer) and I did refund him... because I'm not one. As for my identity, the offer to Skype me still stands. Just yesterday, the Legendary member ObscureBean Skyped me and verified me once again. I'm up for that interview with theymos. Up for anything. Seriously, go rag on someone else, you've been proven wrong 2 out of 2 times. RIP

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Yeah... he's a fucktard. The only thing that I did wrong was use his account to give myself a positive rating, one time. That's it. I would never even dream of stealing a single dollar, no matter what the reason. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't give back the scammer aTriz a single penny.

Two times. And try to make 35 BTC from a scam script. And offer an illegal tax evasion service. And admit that a known scammer has access to your wallets and accounts (if your "brother" exists, and if not, then you are a scammer yourself).

We are now going in circles. I would consider locking the thread.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Two times. And try to make 35 BTC from a scam script. And offer an illegal tax evasion service. And admit that a known scammer has access to your wallets and accounts (if your "brother" exists, and if not, then you are a scammer yourself).

Holy shit... for fuck's sake. MY SCRIPT WAS NOT A SCAM, IT PAYS ME AND PAID INVESTORS OUT MONEY. Just because all the haters don't know what bankroll management and smart plays are, doesn't mean that I don't. And the moment I found out my service was illegal, I shut it down. Come to think of it, I never offered an illegal service, because it clearly stated "if this service is illegal in your jurisdiction then DO NOT USE IT" and that is the most unambiguous I can be.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

You should lock this thread since the scammer wont get a ban and may be use another ID to promote again scams. The person language shows from native english speaker.

The topic was about Can you still believe aTriz words?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

You should lock this thread since the scammer wont get a ban and may be use another ID to promote again scams. The person language shows from native english speaker.

The topic was about Can you still believe aTriz words?

"The scammer"
"promote again scams"

Scammer, scammer, scammer, yet no scam occurred. I'm lovin' it

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Just yesterday, the Legendary member ObscureBean Skyped me and verified me once again.

Would that be the ObscureBean account that has been inactive for six months?
How much did it cost you?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

Just yesterday, the Legendary member ObscureBean Skyped me and verified me once again.

Would that be the ObscureBean account that has been inactive for six months?
How much did it cost you?

Me talkin to ObscureBean via Skype

Although, that is news to me. I did not know that. Guess the dude was fake since he keeps promising to pay me but has paid me zero so far.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: