Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5694 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

No, the script was sent like the day after the sig deal was finished. I had no further contact with her (except here) when the signature deal was broken and I was refunded.

I'm trying to find the address, but I can't scroll down below March 2 on my samouri Wallet for some reason - I'll pm you a screenshot for proof. Let me try figure it out.

You're being too evasive for your own good and making this whole story seem unnecessarily murky. Just post your sending address - it's gonna come out anyway.
I use samouri which means I get a new address per transaction

Here is the screenshot I sent ibminer

https://imgur.com/a/lHk6Y

What's the exact BTC amount you sent to alia?

Edit: and the date?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

No, the script was sent like the day after the sig deal was finished. I had no further contact with her (except here) when the signature deal was broken and I was refunded.

I'm trying to find the address, but I can't scroll down below March 2 on my samouri Wallet for some reason - I'll pm you a screenshot for proof. Let me try figure it out.

You're being too evasive for your own good and making this whole story seem unnecessarily murky. Just post your sending address - it's gonna come out anyway.

Lemme check... Not having access to past transactions isn't good. I also got to run in 40 minutes.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

I have all the chats with him on Telegram from that date - would that help? Pinkman is a friend of my and he helps with smart contract work sometimes if I need something made.
Is this also your friend https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1008125:

Who sent you collateral before you posted address:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3f46cf011f6a6b4730778a258619e84ebdf7634a6af50026827579e5925aed83

TimeStamp: 142 days 13 hrs ago (Oct-18-2017 08:29:04 AM +UTC)

How is that even possible? How can someone send you collateral before you post your address?  Cheesy
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

I have all the chats with him on Telegram from that date - would that help? Pinkman is a friend of my and he helps with smart contract work sometimes if I need something made.
Is this also your friend https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1008125:

Who sent you collateral before you posted address:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3f46cf011f6a6b4730778a258619e84ebdf7634a6af50026827579e5925aed83

TimeStamp: 142 days 13 hrs ago (Oct-18-2017 08:29:04 AM +UTC)

How is that even possible? How can someone send you collateral before you post your address?  Cheesy
He contacted me on Whatsapp - and I sent him my address then. I was scammed by him and opened a report, so if you are implying thats me, it's not possible.

Here pinkman messaging me on tg

https://imgur.com/a/yPqhc

Here is he helping me with the prospector's pr scam

https://imgur.com/a/MNCZ9

Check timestamps - they match up

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Still asking about non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC).

You're being too evasive for your own good and making this whole story seem unnecessarily murky.

Every reasonable modern wallet gives a new address for each transaction.

Lemme check... Not having access to past transactions isn't good. I also got to run in 40 minutes.

No, it’s not good—especially if you have a business to run!

What if someone denied receiving payment from you and accused you of scamming, and you needed to prove the tx?  Would it be so difficult to produce a txid?  What if one of your less-honest customers from various threads sees this, realizes you can’t see tx history before 2 March, and makes a false scam claim against you for a transaction before that?  (Rhetorical questions.)

(Quoted out of order to not break up text flow with image.)

Edit to add - the grey slider on the side shows that it's reached the end.

For ease of reference:

Loading image...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

So... you don't have even the date or the amount? I'm kinda puzzled now as to how you could dig up chats with random people from months ago within minutes, but not have the amount of a trade from ~ a week ago, which was presumably negotiated via some form of digital communication... or was it a skype voice call? ... or did alia just say "send me any amount, doesn't matter because I'm a scammer and will reverse the PP payment anyway"?

I'm not convinced you're taking taking this seriously but you probably should.
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

So... you don't have even the date or the amount? I'm kinda puzzled now as to how you could dig up chats with random people from months ago within minutes, but not have the amount of a trade from ~ a week ago, which was presumably negotiated via some form of digital communication... or was it a skype voice call? ... or did alia just say "send me any amount, doesn't matter because I'm a scammer and will reverse the PP payment anyway"?

I'm not convinced you're taking taking this seriously but you probably should.
Im trying to find it.

I'm able to dig up chat logs quite easy since I have telegram on my phone and all I need to do is a quick search for a keyword such as 'loan'.

I am taking this seriously.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:16:48 PM by marlboroza

First you said pinkman12345 is your friend and than you showed screenshot where you asked him "who is that" and from conversation it is obvious that he wasn't your friend.

Actually this screenshot doesn't explain your post, his reply and sending tokens in less than 1 minute and it doesn't explain why he sent tokens to exchange(2 times bigger amount) 2 hours after he asked for loan.

Also as I said avirunes connected his account with known scammer which is known for:
Engg. Chakks usually loves to create a confusion from what I have seen and learned. He usually creates fake accusations from new accounts/bought accounts on someone random to be Engg. Chakks like he does here in this thread from his alt: Rakeshdobar1 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3057343.msg31486305#msg31486305

He also leaves fake trust feedbacks to his alts by making deals with himself and farms trust between his alts. I have some few names which I am suspicious of to be Engg. Chakks alts right.

He contacted me on Whatsapp - and I sent him my address then. I was scammed by him and opened a report, so if you are implying thats me, it's not possible.
Could you show whats-up conversation between you and scammer ProspectorsPR where you gave him your ethereum deposit address?
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

First you said pinkman12345 is your friend and than you showed screenshot where you asked him "who is that" and from conversation it is obvious that he wasn't your friend.

Actually this screenshot doesn't explain your post, his reply and sending tokens in less than 1 minute and it doesn't explain why he sent tokens to exchange(2 times bigger amount) 2 hours after he asked for loan.

Also as I said avirunes connected his account with known scammer which is known for:
Engg. Chakks usually loves to create a confusion from what I have seen and learned. He usually creates fake accusations from new accounts/bought accounts on someone random to be Engg. Chakks like he does here in this thread from his alt: Rakeshdobar1 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3057343.msg31486305#msg31486305

He also leaves fake trust feedbacks to his alts by making deals with himself and farms trust between his alts. I have some few names which I am suspicious of to be Engg. Chakks alts right.

Could you show whats-up conversation between you and scammer ProspectorsPR where you gave him your ethereum deposit address?
I don't get it? Pinkman became my friend after he took the loan with me.

I don't have the WhatsApp logs since I don't have the old phone. Is there anyway to retrieve the logs via a phone number? I have no idea who engg is. Avirunes was investigating me also but he said I was clear? I'll see if I can get him to respond here.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

I asked you about a loan and you said pinkman is your friend. Now you are saying he become your friend after he took loan  Undecided

I don't have the WhatsApp logs since I don't have the old phone. Is there anyway to retrieve the logs via a phone number?
Undecided
I have no idea who engg is.
You've made many deals since 2013. and you don't know who well known scammer is.  Undecided

How many hours until he gets tagged? Is there a delay in the tagging system? (sorry, I'm new here like nullius)
Who the f are you now?
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

I asked you about a loan and you said pinkman is your friend. Now you are saying he become your friend after he took loan  Undecided

I don't have the WhatsApp logs since I don't have the old phone. Is there anyway to retrieve the logs via a phone number?
Undecided
I have no idea who engg is.
You've made many deals since 2013. and you don't know who well known scammer is.  Undecided

How many hours until he gets tagged? Is there a delay in the tagging system? (sorry, I'm new here like nullius)
Who the f are you now?
I said pinkman's my friend, I didn't say when he became mine. I think it's fair to say that I can become friends with someone that helped bust a scammer and took a loan from me.

I'll get avirunes to comment on this about the engg stuff, hes pmed me with some info about it a week back.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

Im trying to find it.

I'm able to dig up chat logs quite easy since I have telegram on my phone and all I need to do is a quick search for a keyword such as 'loan'.

I am taking this seriously.

Not sure about that. All forms of communication that have been mentioned here (PM, skype, telegram) have a search function so you could just as easily find that PP trade. You had to negotiate the amount and you probably sent the TX ID too. So I'm still not seeing you being serious about it. Either you produce the conversation or at least a very detailed account of what happened and why there is no record of that conversation. Same with the communication that nullius keeps asking about - March 1st, leading to the contract cancellation/refund. This feels like pulling teeth.

Who the f are you now?

Quicksy.
aTriz

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:03:03 AM

@marlboroza

Here is me thinking prospector's defaulted

Then me explaining how I ended up with the TGT.

Then he's a bit confused himself... Trying to understand what happened

Then me releasing I got scammed

Then us trying to get revenge and justice

I hope this is enough proof that prospector's isn't me.

Let me know if I can provide any more evidence. Unluckily I don't have the whatsapp logs.

More about the pinkman deal. I got my first loan request in 15 mins, but it was shorter than that. I was contacted at 703 Sydney time, which meant he pmed me 10 mins after my thread was out, I'm not sure why, but I guess I was just lucky then. I've shown proof of communication, and I think this matter should just be put forth as a lucky day for me.

@nullis, I really don't know what else I can do.

I can admit I made a very retarded decision to review something that I have no knowledge in, and I'd like to formally apologize for that. I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code. If anyone has personally bought the script or lost money via's alia's gambling thing, send me a PM and I will personally compensate you for it. If you bought the script, I'd need evidence of purchase though. In the future, I'll stay away from vouching for these shady sorts of stuff.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

Oi dickhead
I don't know why you are upset at me.

You are the one associating yourself with and being business partners with, and actively supporting extortionists, you are the one facilitating multiple ICO promising what are very clearly ponzi-level returns, you are the one giving credibility to and vouching for what is for all intents and purposes non-existant products being sold by very new users who have no realistic reason to be trusted and who turned out to be a scammer.

I don't know why you are surprised your business dealings are coming under scrutiny, any one of these things should cause others to be suspicious of you, and to be frank, I am surprised you have not come under more scrutiny months ago. 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

...sorry guys but all this is very strange.  Undecided
No. You are turning into Quicksy and developing an unhealthy paranoia. Next up: Why is that specific color aTriz's favorite? Don't let mentally degenerates subtly place certain things into your mind.

..the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code.
Shocked

This is a nice way of distracting everyone for the last +-7 days. The mission was a success I guess.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:56:48 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:57:46 PM by marlboroza

^^ I posted before avirunes posted this:
Pinkman has provided me the proofs regarding blog site transfer and is out of scanner.

You are turning into Quicksy and developing an unhealthy paranoia.
Asking loan and two hours after this sending tokens to exchange isn't strange? Who ask loan and then send tokens to exchange?  Undecided
Someone made deal available to public and sent collateral before eth address was posted, sorry if this is strange....to me. Undecided
Don't you think unhealthy paranoia and turning into quickseller would look like this: He has tried to sell fake tokens Roll Eyes ?
Did I do that?
I don't think so.
My questions(about loans and script) were backed up with forum posts and transaction time stamps and it certainly isn't unhealthy paranoia and I am not turning into quickseller Roll Eyes
There is really no need for insults like this one and saying that I am turning into delusional scammer.
Don't let mentally degenerates subtly place certain things into your mind.
It would be stupid to let such people place anything into anyone's mind.

edited.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

You are turning into Quicksy and developing an unhealthy paranoia.
Asking loan and two hours after this sending tokens to exchange isn't strange? Who ask loan and then send tokens to exchange?  Undecided
Someone made deal available to public and sent collateral before eth address was posted, sorry if this is strange....to me. Undecided
Don't you think unhealthy paranoia and turning into quickseller would look like this: He has tried to sell fake tokens Roll Eyes ?
Did I do that?
I don't think so.
My questions(about loans and script) were backed up with forum posts and transaction time stamps and it certainly isn't unhealthy paranoia and I am not turning into quickseller Roll Eyes
There is really no need for insults like this one and saying that I am turning into delusional scammer.
Don't let mentally degenerates subtly place certain things into your mind.
It would be stupid to let such people place anything into anyone's mind.

Lauda does not want anyone questioning his business partner, and wants it to stop regardless of the amount of shadiness he is involved in.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Merited by TMAN (1)

Lauda does not want anyone questioning his business partner, and wants it to stop regardless of the amount of shadiness he is involved in.

You seem to be lost. This is not one of your years-long Lauda threads. Could you please kindly fuck off and go organize your sock drawer or smth. Thanks.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

If you bought the script, I'd need evidence of purchase though.

Damn I bought 11532648 copies of the script but my wallet doesn't keep the tx history so I can't get it for ya.  But you believe me right??  Wink
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

If you bought the script, I'd need evidence of purchase though.

Damn I bought 11532648 copies of the script but my wallet doesn't keep the tx history so I can't get it for ya.  But you believe me right??  Wink

Ofc I do believe such people, after all, they've been running hundreds of campaigns without verifying the legitimacy (or even existence) of the people who are running the ICO. Also not to mention that they are running their business from purportedly bought accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: