Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1363 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

bitcoin price will increase now.and we will see a massive run soon.
just wait.2018 is bitcoin year.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

market is getting better after feb 3rd week we can see more positive movements in crypto space market sentiment is positive towards next bitcoin bull run lets hope bitcoin cross all time high 20000 dollars in coming days or months
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

will see will see, not sure 2018 will be after bitcoin . I think there is more potential in other currencies.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

i have seen the market with bitcoin.
not just one but most of them.
i saw with my 2 eyes that everytime bitcoin is having a run there will be walls to make it stops and fall
but why is that ? what is the purpose of that?
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

i have seen the market with bitcoin.
not just one but most of them.
i saw with my 2 eyes that everytime bitcoin is having a run there will be walls to make it stops and fall
but why is that ? what is the purpose of that?

People taking profits.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

.....this might scare the rest of us away from investing. ...

this is for the best if it really happened.
if some people are easily scared when the government says something negative about bitcoin or do something regarding taxes,... like the coinbase thing, then it is best if these type of people don't buy bitcoin because they clearly don't understand bitcoin.
in which case we will have a much stronger rise instead of a volatile shoot up with a lot of weak hands who will panic dump!

Smart answer. But newbie/panic investors will always exists in any market, at the end people have their right to choose what to do with their money and their life which is a divine right from my point of view.

From the sole investor point of view understand and share your point. Less panic sellers will benefit the Bitcoin economy greatly.

If they charge taxes for doing Bitcoin activities now i say great. Now i won't have any problems at all when a tax papers are needed, like for the government of another country to accept you as a new citizen, since they of course care about you paying taxes. That might be even more of a good thing if democratic non-corrupt goverments won't have anything against it now that they are earning taxes out of it. That will only increase the trust in the long term.

I see a bright future for Bitcoin and i strongly believe that we better invest and hold this years before we regret years later. Like a lot of people, including myself regret not finding Bitcoin a lot of years before.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Improvement in BTC price for 2018 is showing now after the recent dip that happened. Many industries are applying blockchain compared to the past years and many people are getting interested with cryptocurrency. Although, there may be newbies who have such weak hands, but they should be more cautious now, resulting to a gradual rise in BTC price rather than another parabolic move.
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
I think the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted in 2018. Now the development of bitcoin has attracted the attention of countries all over the world. This year is very important for bitcoin. If most countries accept bitcoin, your special development will accelerate. If most countries oppose bitcoin, it will collapse.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

.....this might scare the rest of us away from investing. ...

this is for the best if it really happened.
if some people are easily scared when the government says something negative about bitcoin or do something regarding taxes,... like the coinbase thing, then it is best if these type of people don't buy bitcoin because they clearly don't understand bitcoin.
in which case we will have a much stronger rise instead of a volatile shoot up with a lot of weak hands who will panic dump!

The cycle is always the same. Bitcoin starts to get big hype and a lot of new money comes in. Then some smart investors sell at the top and others hold, but the weak hands buy at the top and then sell the bottom. This moves more bitcoin to those who are actually interested in bitcoin. Each time this happens it will only improve the strength of bitcoin.
Many say March and so on the start of Bitcoin's rise.
all just guesses and no facts whatsoever, it's kind of an annual cycle. Let's see if this is true.

Well really how could anyone ever know? That's all speculation is - educated guessing (in some cases not so educated).

March is based on previous years when the market has tended to start on an uptrend then. Based on the 1 day of March so far they're maybe right, let's look back in 1 month.
I learned it based on the market habits of the previous year.
may be a bit stupid to believe it, and mostly analyze the same as me. Mid-year becomes a part that is not easy to miss, at least until the end of this year.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

Hey. I would like to think and say that Bitcoin in 2018 will beat new price records. But, something tells me that this year will not be all predictable and simple. Yes, I believe in the price of $ 50,000, but are people willing to buy at this price? Bitcoin will drop well, down to $ 1,000, to start conquering the apex from the beginning. Maybe I'm wrong, but the fact that everything will not be so simple, I'm 100% sure.
charliegengos

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

it's a good year for btc. ALL FOMO and FUD are done because of this year. This will be a blast!
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

no one know what will happen in 2018 and honestly I do not really sure in this years will be better like last years, until now bitcoin price it's so difficult to increase. we can only hope bitcoin price will reach a new record and bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Bitcoin came into our lives for a long time. Over time, its value will undoubtedly increase, as more people will be involved in the buying process. This will increase both the stock market cap and its value. New price records ahead! You will soon see everything for yourself!

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

I really like bitcoin, But on my view, I really don't think that bitcoin will rise the same way as 2017 does, because every month, more and more Altcoin is created and many investors also believed in their token.
So the market caps are divided into different Cryptocurrency. But I'm still hoping that Bitcoin will still overcome the power of altcoins.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

In each year, capitalization is growing exponentially! More and more bitcoins enter into the life of each person! banks and whole states are beginning to trust bitcoin! So, I'm sure that the price will grow constantly! As long as there is demand, there will be an expensive offer! The price of bitcoin only recently cost 600, and already for $ 10,000! I think by the summer it will cost about $ 30,000! invest safely!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

2017 bitcoin bubble their price into the marketcap almost hit the $20k price before end of 2017, have many many more speculation about the future of bitcoin for the 2018 but sad to say is failed because early of January for year 2018 the price goes into the lower price people panic what will happen for bitcoin.

I beleive in bitcoin as currency but difficult to conclude what will reach of bitcoin for this year i wait the result for bitcoin to hit the high price value.

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Very difficult to predict bitcoin growth in 2018. This is because there so many altcoins out there that are also doing tremendously well. All those pose challenge to the demands of Bitcoins and hence price. I hardly see bitcoin shining this year like 2017
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

However, opinions about growth still diverge, and experts are divided into two camps. Some predict a crazy rise in the price of crypto currency, others - its rapid decline.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

bitcoin is Truly an international currency That is, it is everywhere the same and it is very convenient. For example, in Russia in other countries you can pay with one purse without thinking about currency exchange
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

but we have to remember always that one year the crops give their maximum amount while the other year they are damaged tremendously so 2018 with the involvement of big players as well as governments is very blury at the moment so my thinking is no on can make analysis so correct for 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: