Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1363 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

that's what investors are expecting using bitcoin or other coins, but we also can not predict and analyze exactly will get an increase or decrease in future prices only the belief and patience needed
ngoduc164

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

I hope it will achieve as it did in 2017. It is a great opportunity for participants like us. 20k is acceptable.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

I hope it will achieve as it did in 2017. It is a great opportunity for participants like us. 20k is acceptable.

Last year 2017 was really great achievement for bitcoin reaching approximately $20K USD and so far no ever currency was able to had reached that mark. However, in my opinion for this year 2018 I could see a great potential performance for bitcoin
to make a bullish pump and hoping it will soon to happen. In this regard, more and more investors will put more investment with bitcoin due to a promising profit that they are experiencing.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

It's true today it's just a matter of time for bitcoin, and soaring prices like in 2017 that have doubled, this is what will happen next.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

No one know what will happen in 2018
I hope it would be improve in 2018 . Bitcoin price will increase to 20k
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

For a newbie like me back then (got started around August 2017), it was very exciting to see Bitcoin go from 4K to almost 20K in just 5 months. However, I do think 2017 was a bit unrealistic for cryptocurrencies overall, and it might take a while to get back to the 20K ... but of course, in such a volatile environment, who knows for sure?
Esteler

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:05 AM

I hope in 2018 bitcoin prices will get better. Improved prices can be influenced by incoming investors, into bitcoins. Did not rule out the price will jump high enough. It is just my hopes and predictions.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

.....this might scare the rest of us away from investing. ...

this is for the best if it really happened.
if some people are easily scared when the government says something negative about bitcoin or do something regarding taxes,... like the coinbase thing, then it is best if these type of people don't buy bitcoin because they clearly don't understand bitcoin.
in which case we will have a much stronger rise instead of a volatile shoot up with a lot of weak hands who will panic dump!

The cycle is always the same. Bitcoin starts to get big hype and a lot of new money comes in. Then some smart investors sell at the top and others hold, but the weak hands buy at the top and then sell the bottom. This moves more bitcoin to those who are actually interested in bitcoin. Each time this happens it will only improve the strength of bitcoin.
Many say March and so on the start of Bitcoin's rise.
all just guesses and no facts whatsoever, it's kind of an annual cycle. Let's see if this is true.

No one knows what will happened on bitcoin price this year, I hope it will be more powerful and there's a prediction about the value it may reach $50000 before the end of 2018. We only need to do is wait and see what will be happen.
asdada8529

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

Yes, I believe its price will rise. The sharp decline in 2017 is a prelude to the rise in 2018. I believe Bitcoin will get better and better.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

bitcoin is Truly an international currency That is, it is everywhere the same and it is very convenient. For example, in Russia in other countries you can pay with one purse without thinking about currency exchange

For bitcoin proponents, the price surge is a return to their deep-rooted beliefs. Blockchain technology, like the previous Internet technology, has far-reaching influence. I think Bitcoin's price will soar in 2018. Investors who are concerned about short-term gains are afraid to miss this opportunity. Reckless investment in Bitcoin will trigger bitcoin fever.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:01:50 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

Most of us are now hoping and waiting of the Bitcoin progress for this year that it might surpass or even just equal the last year ATH performance in which i believed that their is a possibilities to happen because just as early this year lot of good developments are now already in the news in which it will favor the Bitcoin. If this will continue the new benchmark will surely become a reality.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

It was proven that every year bitcoin becomes more valuable as years pass by but we must also consider the volatility of bitcoin that price may go up and down at the market. The good thing of it we can invest smartly if bitcoin is at low price value. Im sure bitcoin will rocks this year, i think it will pass highest peak last year maybe at 25K$ or beyond at it!
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

I am very bullish on bitcoin this 2018 especially right after a retracement of around 60-70%. It is due for a bull run because the bears might get exhausted after almost a 2 months rally. Lets hope for the best!
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

I see that bitcoin will grow much bigger than before. People now use bitcoin and invest on it. Bitcoin is now a growing so what do you see if the bitcoin is growing? Well it is now beginning to improve and the price will get better
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I think the bitcoin improvement will only occur or take place at the end of this year 2018, because it really didnt have a good start it is almost facing a huge or sometimes bad issue that is really maybe the fact that affect its grown. The bitcoin is really dropping right now that is why I believe that if this bitcoin rise maybe it will triple its present price today. I believe that after dumping, pumping is really the next.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

I am still positive that the year 2018 will be a better year for Bitcoin. 2017 was an enormous year of Bitcoin growth. The sad thing however is that many governments and their agencies are already keeping a very tight surveillance on Bitcoin right now. This is the result when Bitcoin made it to the mainstream. Before, the authorities were not as hot as now because Bitcoin was still growing. But since it made huge achievements, they also began to level up their monitoring on it. I hope Bitcoin will get over this and continue to grow.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

It will definitely a good year for bitcoins. 2017 was a great start and investors now are trying to shift in cryptocurrency. Although the price niw is deeply down, It will always skyrocket at any unxpected period just like last year.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Looking at the price drop in december 2017 and recent price increase for the last 3 months, I am sure and optimistic for higher price this year. There was a price retrace last month and this  is a normal movement. It can be affected by selling pressure for profit taking by investors. Then , price move tend to rise again due to buying decision by  current or new investors.
Mr_Bean179

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

I believe BTC!
I think 2018 is year of BTC
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Bitcoin has now become the biggest wealth generation opportunity.No body is willing to miss this chance of getting rich quick.Bitcoin price was earlier expected to crash down just like tulip bubble due to entry of big financial firms like CME with the launch of bitcoin futures.But nothing actually happened except a quick price fall from $20,000 to $10,000.

Segwit was not implemented properly in 2017.But the situation is entirely different in 2018.More services seem to use segwit addresses.Even Coinbase has enabled segwit addresses after a huge pressure from users.Usage of segwit address has enabled to bring the transaction fee much lower than before enabling it once again to be used for payment purposes.

BCH supporters have been shocked on this move by the bitcoin community.They could no more blame bitcoin for higher transaction fee.So,it seems that they are almost out of the game in the competition to claim the bitcoin place.

All these factors seem to have a positive impact on bitcoin price.Even though,sudden increase in bitcoin price like ATH of $20,000 could not be experienced,but a gradual increase in bitcoin price could be expected this year.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █