Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1362 times)
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Global interest on Bitcoin is growing, the social awareness help a lot on acceptance of Bitcoin. Base on the trading news about Crypto currencies, the Global community with the Government of its country open the discussion on a lot of factors concerning Bitcoin... issues on Regulation,Banned, Scammers etc.etc.,with this growing interest globally i think it will help people of the Government side to settle the issues about Bitcoin. i am looking forward to more productive result this 2018 about Bitcoin.....
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

Global investors are investing in the bitcoin but if we look at the movements in bitcoin for this year we have not seen any unbelievable  growth in the crypto and for me bitcoin is very good to use this for online payments while the people who are holding bitcoin they can get good return over this holding and the bitcoin is improving to the good and it is improved in the present year 2018.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
The end of march is near and the movement of bitcoin in the market still disappoints me. I lose a huge amount of money because I believe that holding my coin is more profitable but the opposite happened. As of now, I've been thinking and reading the opinion of others about the price of bitcoin if it's still worth holding btc and most of the experts advise is to hold it because something miraculous will happen. I hope everything is gonna be okay.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
The end of march is near and the movement of bitcoin in the market still disappoints me. I lose a huge amount of money because I believe that holding my coin is more profitable but the opposite happened. As of now, I've been thinking and reading the opinion of others about the price of bitcoin if it's still worth holding btc and most of the experts advise is to hold it because something miraculous will happen. I hope everything is gonna be okay.

You should not be disappointed because but need to be patient and should wait a little more, i think that you will get a big reward for the time you have spend in bitcoin holding, because in next few months bitcoin price is expected to increase and this time it can hopefully cross 50000$ very soon, therefore you should to try to wait for some more time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

I think the 2018 bitcoin price is brighter, because I believe that in my country bitcoin is very easy to make a profit every day, because for them bitcoin is very easy to get their main income, and bitcoin salary is bigger than their daily work.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

I am as yet positive that the year 2018 will be a superior year for Bitcoin. 2017 was a gigantic year of Bitcoin development. The dismal thing however is that numerous administrations and their offices are as of now keeping a tight reconnaissance on Bitcoin at the present time. This is the outcome when Bitcoin made it to the standard. Previously, the experts were not as hot as now in light of the fact that Bitcoin was all the while developing. However, since it made gigantic accomplishments, they additionally started to step up their observing on it. I trust Bitcoin will get over this and keep on growing.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Well, the big investors will have their way of looking into the Bitcoin and also enabling its price restoration to the heights it had risen to previously. We are still expecting a rise of the Bitcoin for the year 2018.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Hopefully the bitcoin price is getting mningkat and stable again.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

The bitcoin now gain 4% from its recent lows. From 6500 to 7000. Lets see how will things go though.
Bitcoins price has surely decline starting from january.
And rallies up down always happen and this is because of its manifestation of feom the investors mind.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Definitel. The 2018 is the year for Bitcoin to reach the highest levels. Now the price is not as per hope but  you take a popcon and wait andwatch.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin will thrive at the end of 2018, although the bitcoin price is currently down but I think it is not significant. At present bitcoin still has the trust of people, and it attracts big investment entrepreneurs.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

According to experts, this year is the year of strong fluctuations and there are unexpected values ​​of bitcoin and crypto market. Apparently the past bitcoin and crypto market went down after January and exploded after June. Of course, looking back on the past is hopeful rather than misleading. I am waiting for how the value will change in April.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

It's hard for me to say that bitcoin prices will increase a lot by 2018. Now governments and financial institutions come in, we'll have all kinds of rules and it will be harder to make a good profit. The government will charge a crypto currency tax, especially when large profits are gained...
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

I think it is fine until you said that it will set the benchmark in this year 2018 but going beyond that would be unrealistic. I mean considering it as ruler of the global economy would be far too stretched and it is not something that will really happen. The bitcoins existence is already wonderful thing after knowing that it is completely decentralised stuff. I mean government is striking it all the way round but it’s just struggling. However investments will be on going process in the bitcoin world without any interference from such thing. Prices will recover according to that.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

it will never be more than 20k again as the marked becomes more stable definitely expect 8-10k
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

I would not be so optimistic, the fact is that this year large banks are actively buying up crypto exchanges, on the one hand this indicates a growth perspective because serious institutions paid attention.
But on the other hand, with such expansion, there is a high probability of losing independence, but such a layout is completely contradictory to the essence of the BTC.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I agree, but for this to be possible there will be the need to create some regulations on cryptocurrencies, so that institutional money and global acceptance by merchant organizations can be put in place.
hundi.online

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Bitcoin has been trading sideways since the start of the year. But when Ethereum came after bitcoin, it has a more unified leadership than bitcoin. Yeah its sure that BTC will improve but I don't think the rate chart will come as it shown last year in 2017. Many experts say that this will give it longevity and certainty in terms of the way it grows.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

As we know that bitcoin price was in 2017 was quite amazing but if you see a previous fact in 2017 in the begining of 2017 the price was below 900 USD but in the end it was reached to 21000 USD. So now think how much it was increased. So we should ignore other people and think about bitcoin if we invest right now we will get high profit so that's all. So if it is about improvement then you can see it's increasing once again. I think drop is finished and now it's increasing.

Liternyy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Bitcoin Scalability Improvements
In all the crypto-currencies, there was a significant decline during the first seven weeks of 2018. Despite the fact that this week Bitcoin showed a good momentum, by the weekend it again retreated. On the Internet, many people started talking about the bubble bursting. Nevertheless, there are many good reasons why we are expecting excellent prospects.
Especially when it comes to Bitcoin. With the advent of new scaling solutions in the ecosystem, great progress will be made. So SegWit protocol is now included by default into the Bitcoin Core purse, which became more convenient for the network as a whole. The adoption speed has improved significantly, which significantly increases the chances of success of the Lightning Network. And although at the moment there is no official release date for the Lightning Network yet, it's a very successful application in the test network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: