Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1358 times)
sarajahon

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

As 2017 was a blooming period for cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin can also hike up its price in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

Well, I guess there's no way but up for this market. It has been down for quite some time now, and since many people are noticing that it's going green. Then, it shows good signs that it can recuperate from the slump it is experiencing. For now, it is yet too early to predict if the value of Bitcoin will increase this year. I say that, because like last year, the surge came at the last quarter where it tripled its value, so until this year is at its end, there are still a lot of changes waiting to happen.

dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Increase in price is iminent, juwt as long people have patience and don't resort to panic selling the price of btc will definitely rise and so will altcoins as well. 2017 gave btc it's biggest break so fingers crossed that 2018 will be a prosperous year for btc. Mostly crossing the 20 k barrier by the end of 2018 will be possible.
skiletnecso

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

ICO - in future, but for now you can get 20,000 Marinecoins (evedy day) simply by publishing a message.The coin is already traded on the exchange and has a low value (less than several times than 1 satosh).At this stage proof of promotion, to create fair distribution in order to create a large community.Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to the fact that the coin - unlike the dying bitcoin - will not depend on the miners, and will not kill the ecology.After the distribution phase, the community will be told in more detail, but so far machine to machine, artificial intelligence.From the beta version of the "white paper" it becomes clear - that the project does not need your money, it needs your skills.Join, to the coin, which is the only one in history that surpassed once the capitalization of bitcoins.The project is being revived with wider technologies!
thetesubbmu

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

Best ICO I know of currently is Marinecoin MTC.  You can buy low now or earn 20,000 per artificial intelligence project you complete.  Time dilution technology is used to build a strong diverse community to support MTC.  The platform has value in the IoT industry.  Apps to run IoT are feasible on this platform because of zero fess and fast trasnaction speeds.  Marinecoin is time tested.     marineco.in/ico
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

I think so too, in the earlier months we have been suffering from the price decrease. Many went cold, depress and angry with this fall. The people/angencies who are against bitcoin were quick to judge the it will die off soon. They took advantage of the depress market price condition to attact bitcoin that it is a fonzi scheme, a scam a trap for people's money..and so the market continue to drop..but even all this price did not went down to what they were speculating of 2k drop to zero value. Infact bitcoin stayed to 5937k and it did not went lower to that and just two days ago the price surge to 8039k! Amazing..even with all the negative attact it is facing bitcoin manages to stay strong and deliver a positive price increase!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I hope so. By 2018 I hope bitcoin prices are increasing and many users. But what I see now at the beginning of the year 2018 actually bitcoin prices dropped dramatically. I'm sure this year's mid-year bitcoin increased again.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention in the Crypto market, so many people think that Bitcoin is being noticed by large countries and wants to raise virtual currencies on the market in their country, like land. China is very developed regarding electronic money, and I think other countries will also develop this model.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Just like your last lines summarizes that time will tell; time is a determinant factor of what the Bitcoin price will say. At the moment, the markets are recuperating and the future of Bitcoin is being reignited. As sanity and correction is being restored to the markets too, more persons will be interested in it the more.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Many people are hoping that this 2018 there will be an improvement for us to earn and invest money to our future and for our family .
hrz

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

now there is a bright spot sign for the sign of the expensive price of bitcoin, in mid 2018 will rise the price of bitcoin. do not sell first bitcoin you hold do not rush to sell.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

As of update bitcoin slowly rises gain like before. As I study if it rise every month of 5% it would be almost $90,000 in the end of the year like before specifically December 2017 it rise on its highest peak of $20,000. If it would be improve this year every person on the world will getting bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

indeed its price is now beginning to creep up even though three months before it experienced a very drastic decline, although still many investors who remain confident and be patient to earn profits in investments with bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Last year is one of the bitcoin's best performance for achieved many all-time highs that culminated in the middle of december reaching the $20k mark. Presently, bitcoin price is already on uptrend and many are looking for another bullrun to come. Surpassing its last year performance remains to be seen and its still on possible factors that may come in the coming days.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Yes, I agree with you that Bitcoin is getting more and more attention from countries and investment institutions. Japan has been the most supportive of Bitcoin and is leading other countries to choose to accept/legitimate Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s influence is expanding into every corner of the globe and digital gold is already emerging.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

After all the FUDs that surfaced in quarter 1 of 2018, Bitcoib was able to hold steady at levels above the last year November price before the December's FOMO. This shows that price is maintaining a good threshold in long term view. This dump was justified after the horrendous pump in December-january. Now market has already started showing recovery which is likely to continue this year with short term dumps in intervals.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

After all the FUDs that surfaced in quarter 1 of 2018, Bitcoib was able to hold steady at levels above the last year November price before the December's FOMO. This shows that price is maintaining a good threshold in long term view. This dump was justified after the horrendous pump in December-january. Now market has already started showing recovery which is likely to continue this year with short term dumps in intervals.
As many people say that when entering middle of the year and end of the year bitcoin prices will gradually recover and it is true that the current price in the market shows something good. I hope this recover can be prolonged means the price can continue to climb up. we will see $ 10k soon, I hope...
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Many people are hoping that this 2018 there will be an improvement for us to earn and invest money to our future and for our family .
Yes, I well believe in bitcoin no matter what  happen,I always hope that bitcoin price well improve in year 2018,Will continue to hope that Bitcoin  will  grow  and shine like brightest star.I never stop believing that Bitcoin  rate  will  continue  to improve will rise and survive whatever circumstances will  come.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

As many people say that when entering middle of the year and end of the year bitcoin prices will gradually recover and it is true that the current price in the market shows something good. I hope this recover can be prolonged means the price can continue to climb up. we will see $ 10k soon, I hope...
I also hoping that because the bitcoin now is strong and it have many supporters around the world that can help the price to increase and give a huge profit for everyone. Bitcoin also starting to adopt in different countries due to its good platform that can possibly help and improve the lives of every citizen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: