Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1362 times)
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Bitcoin finally broke the downtrend! I think there's going to be enough momentum to push us back over $10,000 by the end of the month!

Check out this video: https://bestcrypto.tv/754/the-bulls-are-back-crypto-market-jumped-by-30b/
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:08:40 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

I think this year would be great but no promises , lot of predictors evaluate that as the year of 2018 comes the alt coins will come and there is no doubt the alt coins are now increasing , and then one predictors said that it's year for alt coins. And on the other hand last year 2017 is so very ahead than today , the best hope for bitcoin though , i know it will surprise us not today , not tomorrow but someday.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

I agree that 2017 was very good for Bitcoin. I think this was the beginning of a powerful move up for Bitcoin. I think this year in Bitcoin will start to invest a lot more people. Bitcoin will start accepting in the form of payment already some organizations. All this will push Bitcoin to new historical highs. I think we can see this year more than 100,000 dollars for Bitcoin. Every year the popularity of Bitcoin will increase as well as its value. I think the year after 3 Bitcoin will win worldwide recognition!
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

well, I suppose the bitcoin will improve better prices because the current price is gradually restored and it bitcoin demonstrate its advantage when people invest in it, bitcoin is a long-term and stable investment at this point, I recommend that everyone should keep and wait patiently when the price increased to $15000, it will bring huge profit for you.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I keep track of Bitcoin price statistics over the years and see that its price increases over time. And because of the great benefits that only Bitcoin brings to the community, in 2018 its price will continue to increase. And how much increase when I do not dare to say.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Exactly, bitcoin price improve in 2018.now its low but year ending definitely its improve.history of bitcoin price last year end was pump as big amount.I hope bitcoin price will be better in this year.I wish bitcoin price rise again and reached up to high.
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I will introduce you to a good penny crypto for this year. Marinecoín(MTC) is a coin that uses artificial intelligence. JARVIS is artificial intelligence. The Marinecoín(MTC) trial period was launched in 2014 and there was a time when 1 MTC = $ 1.29. At present, MTC is airdropping 20,000 MTC to each of its members each day per Proof of Promotion. The community will create value for MTC. Marinecoin(MTC) is a dev-less, self sustaining cryptocurrency it does need miners.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

Yeah, you are right. Nowadays global cryptocurrency investors are now interested in bitcoin because of the upcoming price hike. The last year 2017 the progress of bitcoin price is too fast but before it happens bitcoin value experienced struggle. And now 2018, it the same happen in bitcoin price like happen before 2017. The global cryptocurrency investors are waiting for the new future of bitcoin this year 2018. Beside that bitcoin holders are keeping their possession and waiting for the price rise this year. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is starting increasing and it is constantly. Possible this mid-year of 2018 it will hit the highest price of it. And I think this is the great year for bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Yes, I agree with OP's opinion that many investors are curious about investment in crypto asset class considering tremendous performance over the years and huge potential for the future. As we all know that the year 2017 was a year when Bitcoin and Blockchain went mainstream and I am expecting the momentum in this year too. However, it's the time when we should start building awareness among merchants to boost mass adoption and actual utility value.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Well 2017 was more quite great than 2018 because as we can see from its price,2017 was the peak of bitcoins value and it also gained a lot of investors from the following months. Right now it has dropped drastically campared the 2017's price. It may seem to make some investors be afraid but for me we have to think of it as an opportunity to invest while its price is at its low. I know that bitcoin would really surpass the record from last year.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

Many people consider the beginning of this year to be extremely unsuccessful for bitcoin because of a severe fall in its price.
I see in this the opportunity to buy BTC at a very favorable price. In any case, bitcoin will grow and overcome 20,000 US dollars.
Interest in bitcoin from large investment and hedge funds shows the prospect of good growth.

Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

I agree with you here about cryptocurrencies as such, not only Bitcoin. Its all cryptos that govs are banning or implementing taxations, or figuring the ways to control them. I think ETH and, lately, LTC have strong chance to acquire worldwide popularity.
I totally agree with you, while most of the countries and authorities concentrate on Bitcoin, the other cryptocurrencies will also flourish. This is the reason why investors are hoarding up Ripple as well as Ethereum in this downturn. Lets watch and see how the boom of 2018 will amount to
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

I am positive-thinking and expecting 15k soon Cheesy
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

2018 has seen many unexpected events that have had an influential bearing on the crypto market, its assets and every other thing associated with it. the media had created a FUD all around the market since the very beginning of 2018 and so the market had remained in a very bad condition since then. 2017 was truly a great year in the history of bitcoin. But 2018 till now has shown no such signs. But the recent technical analysis of the market shows the recovery and its steady entry into the bullish race. And if this happens now, then the target of $15000 is also not too far!!
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

In my opinion, investors should not be afraid of the rules. Indeed, some rules are necessary to avoid scams and protect those who invest. If the market does this step, the BTC will soon start to rise again

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

In early 2018, the situation on the crypto-currency market is not encouraging. Most assets lost almost half of their value in the first few weeks. Despite this, analysts are convinced that in 2018, in the long term, the situation for crypto currency will be very optimistic. Bitcoin is especially promising.

Bitcoin Scalability Improvements
In all the crypto-currencies, there was a significant decline during the first seven weeks of 2018. Despite the fact that this week Bitcoin showed a good momentum, by the weekend it again retreated. On the Internet, many people started talking about the bubble bursting. Nevertheless, there are many good reasons why we are expecting excellent prospects.

Especially when it comes to Bitcoin. With the advent of new scaling solutions in the ecosystem, great progress will be made.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

In early 2018, the situation on the crypto-currency market is not encouraging. Most assets lost almost half of their value in the first few weeks. Despite this, analysts are convinced that in 2018, in the long term, the situation for crypto currency will be very optimistic. Bitcoin is especially promising.

Bitcoin Scalability Improvements
In all the crypto-currencies, there was a significant decline during the first seven weeks of 2018. Despite the fact that this week Bitcoin showed a good momentum, by the weekend it again retreated. On the Internet, many people started talking about the bubble bursting. Nevertheless, there are many good reasons why we are expecting excellent prospects.

Especially when it comes to Bitcoin. With the advent of new scaling solutions in the ecosystem, great progress will be made.
Bitcoin price can never be know and to expect what are some of the next price that may ever have to reach for that is why bitcoin improvement is seen here in 2018 that on how it dump and now to how it may recover.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

In 2018, Bitcoin price is expected to improve again. When we look at Bitcoin's past, it seems that the price has fallen first, then it always rises to its old price.  There are A lot of people between $ 11 thousand and $ 20 thousand invested in Bitcoin, i do not think Bitcoin would hurt investors.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Comparing the growth statistics for bitcoin versus 2017 may not be entirely correct. Because, each development stage often comes with negative effects and the impact of external factors. After a severe downturn, it appears that bitcoin has shown signs of resurgence. It is a joy for us and it can improve or explode this year. It is too early to predict the price of bitcoin this year.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Bitcoin price has been improving little movement by going up to turn green color and soon it we full recover back to $10,000 and above we can be the best time to invest  on bitcoin, because in next 2 months from now, the prize eill be high, than the current prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: