Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1363 times)
jessequick

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

I keep track of Bitcoin price statistics over the years and see that its price increases over time. And because of the great benefits that only Bitcoin brings to the community, in 2018 its price will continue to increase. And how much increase when I do not dare to say.
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Bitcoin has been in our lives for a long time. I think that over time its value will undoubtedly increase, as more and more people will be involved in the buying process. This will increase both the limitation of the stock market and its value.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

Bitcoin has been in our lives for a long time. I think that over time its value will undoubtedly increase, as more and more people will be involved in the buying process. This will increase both the limitation of the stock market and its value.
The start may not be what everyone's hoping for, now we can see a much realistic prize that can prove why the market is stable and how will it be able to reach amounts we didn't expect it can achieve soon.

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Many people do not believe in the growth of the bitcoin in 2018 year. I'm waiting for has this year above the mark that was in December of the year 2017. Everyone who has bought in a falling market will soon ride on Lambo)
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
In the big country like China, Bitcoin is considered as a currency to make their economic development better than other countries, Bitcoin's market price fluctuates but the middle class The country has never had a bad idea about Bitcoin and many investors from China say that Bitcoin will be very good in their country.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

Recently, I checked on the condition of bitcoin, fortunately bitcoin is on a continuous uprise, the price in the market which involves bitcoin greatly, it seem that the price is on an uprise manner and hopefully it does continue for the rest of the year, hopefully its gonna be a great year for Bitcoin.

Ummm, yeah.  I love it when people hope and predict without any real world market knowledge.  I hope the price rises too, but don't act like a fucking fool, you idiot.  I'm ready ... Tell me when you would rather be a fool?  Times up ... You are a fucking tool, that's why.  Tool's will GO!

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:37:06 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
In the big country like China, Bitcoin is considered as a currency to make their economic development better than other countries, Bitcoin's market price fluctuates but the middle class The country has never had a bad idea about Bitcoin and many investors from China say that Bitcoin will be very good in their country.

China (as a whole) is dying.  They are beginning to realize that they cannot swallow their most magnificent wins.  HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

Analysts always do not slumber and in 2018 offer to participate in the crypto currency more intensively because it begins to flourish and you can not miss the moment.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

Bitcoin price increase year by year, so i believe that it will higher in 2018 as there are more people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable.Then,Bitcoin price increase year by year.Many people do not believe in the growth of the bitcoin in 2018 year.But i believe that it will higher in 2018 as there are more people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Yes, it's just wonderful that every year bitcoin gets more and more intensive development and every year it turns out even more fruitful and rich. This indicates its relevance and prospects.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

And I think that 2018 will have time to surprise us with the price of bitcoin, and positive news. I would like to see more state consent to the use of bitcoin.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Indeed bitcoin will improve its price in the near future or in the next days,weeks or months.The market is already moving up sometime but there are some dips also.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency with blockchain technology that is impossible to establish its value by government agencies and even its own creators. So it is very clear if the growth of pure Bitcoin values is only influenced by the supply and demand requests only.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable.Then,Bitcoin price increase year by year.Many people do not believe in the growth of the bitcoin in 2018 year.But i believe that it will higher in 2018 as there are more people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Now all crypto prices depend on the market. The more demand the higher the price. For this year, investors may be more than last year, so it can be predicted that bitcoin prices will exceed last year's achievements.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

Bitcoin price can never be know and to expect what are some of the next price that may ever have to reach for that is why bitcoin improvement is seen here in 2018 that on how it dump and now to how it may recover.
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

I believe that Bitcoin can change the economy in a real way and in a good way. The financial system can be replaced by cryptocurrency and blockchain if done in the right way with great support but since it does not have both, it will still be a dream for you all.
this year, will always surpass the previous December record and go further. You do not know how some countries will react to this which they see in raising the Bitcoin price.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency with blockchain technology that is impossible to establish its value by government agencies and even its own creators. So it is very clear if the growth of pure Bitcoin values is only influenced by the supply and demand requests only.

It's like asking, will gold KG reach 10000 trillion in 2 years, so I can invest a few millions in gold (just as example). Nobody can tell you 100% : The luckiest people get rich, then some of the smartest, If you are not smart and not lucky forget about it.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

I think its really hard to predict bitcoin price but of course most of the people want bitcoin price. Hoping this year bitcoin record 20k dollars wil gain again and better if it will make new record like 25k dollars this year.

#Support  Vanig
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

If we compare 2018 with 2017 then we can say 2017 was best year for Bitcoin, but in first 2 to 3 quarter price of Bitcoin was not as high as 4th quarter.

We are looking same conditions with 2018, the price of today is better than February 2018, so we can predict that ending of 2018 will be at good price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: