Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1362 times)
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

the price of 2018 bitcoin is better than ever since for now the price of bitcoin raised almost double the price in 2018

This year, btc prices will recover and rise higher than last December 2017. History will happen again. Now global investors are more interested in btc investments and that will affect prices to keep rising. And that is a good idea and a brilliant comment. During the last 4 months from January to May 2018, bitcoin prices fluctuated more stable and predictable than the same period last year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Bitcoin is mostly down durjng the past few days and it approaching the $7k. Recent negative events might halted the price to go up further. Maybe some positive surprises might happen this summer and the awaited bullrun may finally start before last quarter of this year. The concensus meeting failed to boost the price of the bitcoin unlike last year and the repeating of a history did not happen.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

The lowest levels in Bitcoin this year were seen approximately 3 weeks back. Bitcoin at that point in time was trading around $ 5500. Ever since then  it has almost doubled in value to reach around $ 11500. In the last 48 hours  however  it has fallen back to around $ 10200. In spite of that many of the experts think that this is actually not a bubble and it would raise even more.

Where you get your numbers is fucking beyond me ... Lol ... Probably should stop reading bullshit articles and start looking at reliable historic charts.  Jesus Christ!  Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Bitcoin is mostly down durjng the past few days and it approaching the $7k. Recent negative events might halted the price to go up further. Maybe some positive surprises might happen this summer and the awaited bullrun may finally start before last quarter of this year. The concensus meeting failed to boost the price of the bitcoin unlike last year and the repeating of a history did not happen.

Well at least the last sentence of your post is correct.   Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
well even if there's a big difference on 2017 movements compared to this years,but still its too soon to tell,prices might changes in a span of a minute including the volatility..

Im still positive about what is the future of bitcoin this 2018 and will still hold,lets be strong and confident about cryptocurrency because we have spend lots of time here just to back out now
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.

Bitcoin price could probably improve this mid year onwards. You know btc price surprises always the users without hesitation they believes on the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Unfortunately when the beginning of the year precisely a lot of media that preach negative things about bitcoin, this is a factor inhibiting the increase of bitcoin, but I'm sure when the price of this month could reach $ 10k it can be said that the market has been recovery.

I believe bitcoin is already in it's recovery stage. Better be prepared for its booming season!
It is really obvious now that bitcoin is totally improving because if we are to compare the price of bitcoin in the past preceding months, they are nothing. And I know that it will continue to improve because demand is getting higher and higher.

gotminer

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

If any of the idiots are worried, just check back once every two years  Grin Grin Grin

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

I think that in 2018, the price of Bitcoin will definitely improve. Because Bitcoin is now popular and Bitcoin users are increasing the number of users. Increasing its trading system compared to the previous, improved security measures. Increasing the number of investors. People are using it as a payment. Above all, its demand and usage is growing worldwide. As a result, this year's prices will improve.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Yes, I agree with what you say. All this is just a matter of time and one day Bitcoin can certainly rule the global economy for the better. Bitcoin price increase until this year is always increasing rapidly from year to year. Every year-end Bitcoin prices must go up and always break the record to the highest price of all coins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

If any of the idiots are worried, just check back once every two years  Grin Grin Grin
The veterans of this market are well aware of the potentials of bitcoin for touching new heights of prices by the end of every year and this is why the old investors are not worried about the current performance of the bitcoin. The coin is just respecting the past events and it is not for the first time that bitcoin is decreasing in value by the mid of the year. Still we have 7 months to decide final price of bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

The veterans of this market are well aware of the potentials of bitcoin for touching new heights of prices by the end of every year and this is why the old investors are not worried about the current performance of the bitcoin. The coin is just respecting the past events and it is not for the first time that bitcoin is decreasing in value by the mid of the year. Still we have 7 months to decide final price of bitcoin.
Someone who has known Bitcoin for a long time will have a much higher conviction than a beginner. Experienced people will know what is going on and when there is a decline they will not experience panic. This is what makes someone who has known Bitcoin for a long time will feel optimistic that Bitcoin can achieve a much higher price. This optimistic feeling is a natural thing because I also feel that Bitcoin's price will increase every year. Bitcoin is an increasingly popular asset and commodity and this can increase people's confidence in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

I think its really hard to predict bitcoin price but of course most of the people want bitcoin price. Hoping this year bitcoin record 20k dollars wil gain again and better if it will make new record like 25k dollars this year.

#Support  Vanig
It is very unlikely that we are going to see such a high price in this year, you need to get used to the idea that is not going to happen, and I'm not trying to be negative but I see many people doing those kind of predictions and when that doesn't happen they are going to get very disappointed and it is possible they sell their coins disappointed that they have not reach their financial goals.
The price is improving as the crypto market is expanding and more number of people is investing in Bitcoin that is why this will make progress and the market value of Bitcoin will follow the increase trend. Investors if invest in this currency market will get the benefit of it in the future market as we know that the market value is on the track and the future market is bright for investors.
gotminer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

Improve to 5K on the horizon ... YEAAAAAAH~!  Grin Grin Grin

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Bitcoin's market cap and price may look so bad today but it will finally recover anytime this year. Improving its market price to 10,000$ is one of the price i've been waiting for it may be a signal that bitcoin will finally rise again to 20,000$ mark.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

I think bitcoin will be good, and bitcoin can increase as in 2017, and I'm sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin can reach 20k.
gotminer

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

Bitcoin's market cap and price may look so bad today but it will finally recover anytime this year. Improving its market price to 10,000$ is one of the price i've been waiting for it may be a signal that bitcoin will finally rise again to 20,000$ mark.

Or next year, or the year after, or the year after, or the year after.

gotminer

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

I think bitcoin will be good, and bitcoin can increase as in 2017, and I'm sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin can reach 20k.

Based on what?  I'm looking at my own and some other top TA's ... What do you base your assumptions on?

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future.

This's due to the lack of liquid financial instruments in the investment market, and the magnitude of the crypto appeal that's full of innovations. Even many senior and most reputable investors have taken a decent position in the investment portfolio.

2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.

The year 2017 is the best year for bitcoin the article in that year bitcoin recorded has broken its best record twice in exactly in November and December.

its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy. 

I'm not sure bitcoin will govern the global economy, while restrictions in various countries still occur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: