Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good way to obtain merit points  (Read 527 times)
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

As everyone noticed, the only way to get a decent amount of merits is to write the article. Useful one of course. Unfortunately, it has to be about merits or the forum so you can post it in Meta. If you post under Altcoin or Bitcoin discussion, it will disappear after an hour or two from the top page. If you post a great article but not related to Meta, you'd be forced to move it to Altcoin or Bitcoin discussion, where nobody will see it.

I'm planning to write one once I figure out how to get raw data from this forum. People who knew it not willing to share their knowledge and I can guess why.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1998

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

The author is well written. I believe that the who seeks to obtain merit for participation in bounty companies. Only writes on the subject, helps others, does not violate the rules of the forum will be successful!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 09:16:38 PM by xtraelv
Merited by QuestionAuthority (10)

Best way to obtain merit is to forget about merit.

Merit is unimportant unless you place some value on rank.

Write about something that you are really passionate about and have spent a lot of time researching.

People like reading things that they don't know or that saves them time searching for.

The best posters on here are either knowledgeable, skilled writers or have written some iconic article that people keep reading.

Do things because they are the right thing to do - not because you get rewarded for them.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Nice strategy.

Indeed, but the fact is people who are in this forum are mostly posting because they are after of signature campaigns rewards or wages. It would be tough to post something if you aren't in a way of getting it because you are really after to something. But this is really a good idea. In addition, is that they do need to change their ideas about having merit while they are in campaign or else they would get a little or worst they would get nothing.
mila777

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

The only sure way to get merit is being active and contributing smartly to activities in the forum.
Aksagenerate

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

Yes maybe merits are good tools to increase your level and with higher level you can achieve more with bounties and stuff, but I think the whole point should not be getting merits and increasing your level, where in the same time you can learn more than everything with the elements that are available here, so know how to find them read them and learn from them
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

I'm very new to this community and would like to know more about the technology behind cryptocurrency, but it seems I will going to have a hard time ranking up, but I'm going to treat it as a challenge more than a task, I respect the management decision to place merit as one of the requirements to rank, it's a sure way for newbies that they are not going to spam this forum.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

The only sure way to get merit is being active and contributing smartly to activities in the forum.

There is no "sure" way for anything. Merit is awarded for posts that are worth reading knowledgeable and informative. If you are posting here in order to get attention of some merit source then you can be sure that your posts will be ignored.

Yes maybe merits are good tools to increase your level and with higher level you can achieve more with bounties and stuff, but I think the whole point should not be getting merits and increasing your level, where in the same time you can learn more than everything with the elements that are available here, so know how to find them read them and learn from them

Correct, Merit is not a "tool" to rank up. It is a system for awarding posts and thus bringing some recognition to the posters in between the flood of shitposts - a post that might be worth reading in the entire noise spectrum.

I'm very new to this community and would like to know more about the technology behind cryptocurrency, but it seems I will going to have a hard time ranking up, but I'm going to treat it as a challenge more than a task,
You can also gather knowledge from reading the threads - but dont get too caught up in the shill posted ANN threads.

I respect the management decision to place merit as one of the requirements to rank, it's a sure way for newbies that they are not going to spam this forum.
Oh newbies are doing everything they can in order to squeeze merit from people from outright begging to direct threatening. Dont worry they are all being exterminated as we speak.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dazz.

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I just edit the page with Chrome Developer tools, it's an e-penis thing

vinhkube01

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

I am a new way to help you earn merit in the simplest way?, someone can support me
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

The better approach to earn merits is keep reading silently, and only composing, publishing threads when it's necessary to contribute to discussions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: