Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?  (Read 699 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

I think BTC begins its upward movement, if it is fixed above $ 11500 it is definitely a reversal . But the altcoins may fall, so be vigilant . I paid off part of the money in BTC
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

It isn't possible under such circumstances to make such a prediction. A very important development in order to be bullish needs to shake the foundation of cryptocurrency market positively.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Today is the first day of spring, but many countries are overwhelmed with snow. I hope that the market will still be unfrozen. After all, we already see a rise in the price of bitcoin, a gradual, but I hope long term.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

No one really knos what will happen this month,it could be a better market or another failing market and it is really depends to the big players who are responsible for the pumps and dumps in the market,bitcoin's drama would trigger most of the investors to pull out their investments to the altcoins that is why when bitcoin's price is failing the altcoins bleed.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Hope we've got an uptrend motion within this month. Not only we think we are on summer time, but it could be possible as the community expecting it since FUDs are over yet few weeks ago.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I Don't expect bullish market on march 1, I expect to see bullish market by marching ending. I believe some traders have started trading by the time more traders will start trading again, We will see more bullish market.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?
How do you think the market will come to life on the first day of spring?

In my view, the market should recover at least Q3 or Q4, the time when cryptocurrencies will have a lot of events, and Bitcoin will not be much negative news at the time here too. In March, the whole market will recover, and the exchange rate will increase rapidly.

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

The only people who would know what will happen are the ones who are manipulating the market,bigplayers not only talking about the whales i am talking about the financial institutions like CME and the wallstreet ,these people would be responsible on how the whole market will grow or will fall in the upcoming years,we as little fishes should learn how to adopt to any situation for us to get a long with these people.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Who knows what will happen ? only those big players will know when will they shake the market,or when will they put the market into bloodbaths but either way we should know how the market works so that we can easily adopt into any scenario,we should hope that the market will be stable so that these altcoins will grow.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Might be or might not a good start,who knows? only those people who are manipulating the market either way we should be more vigillant so that we can actually get one step ahead with these big players because if we really can be more advance than them we can prevent losses,we need to learn how these people thinks so that we can counter their plans.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

It's hard to say, who knows.

I think they're starting to stabilize more or less now and by the end of March, they'll be at some decent price again.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

Considering that bitcoin maintained its dominance as the main digital currency and continued to dictate the upward and downward trends in Cryptomercado 2018 tends to be a year of consolidation of large currencies, as well as a greater development of applications for investors
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

What do you base this on?

I don't think anything that important has happened recently in the news but the markets are more or less stabilizing now.
With the current situation, many currencies are tending to increase rapidly, but there are also many undeveloped currencies, which can be said that undeveloped coins often bring in many investors. Therefore, very few people participate in investing in those currencies.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

I don't think so, i believe it might take few weeks to take off, first let bitcoin hit $15k, then we can talk about alt coin bullish run. But remember it might also go down and hit $6k, lol so you never know. finger crossed.

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

As we have seen, the market did not come alive. Not enough that the spring came and started a bullish trend. We need good news to increase prices cryptocurrency.

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

yes, form my point of view, 2018 may be the good year for crypto-currencies for trading. as we can see that the fall trend exist from the December from the last year. trading market maybe need more good news not only crypto-currencies but also the countries come in the trading in crypto-currencies and this may end  in the half year of 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

I hope so, in technical analysis could be this month is bullish trend for all cryptocutrency, after the market down trend and long consolidation so its times the crypto market could be in bullish trend.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

I think we will have another bull year for 2018, but to achieve the same results of 2017 i think it's not possible again.
Still, i hope that by the end of March we will get back to the ATH that we had in January.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

It is spring now so we're waiting for positive moods to bring new investments into the altcoin market. We should not underestimate the power of nature as an uplift in the weather makes people feel good and are therefore more likely to invest rather than sell. I think it will be mid to late march when we see more definitive signs of recovery.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?
How do you think the market will come to life on the first day of spring?
but its march 2 already and we see nothings change?so where the bullish trend?or maybe you are bullying us here ?lol 😂😂😂 this is the problem for those users that SMOKING WHAT EVER THEY WANT .they are hallucinating and talking words they dont even understand.stop your vises mate,it wont help you 😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: