Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?  (Read 701 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

not in first day but i think spring is a great time to the market and to invest in it and bullish trend will start in 1-2 weeks  Wink
It is necessary to believe that this universal recession in the crypto-currency market will someday end. Of course, it can not last a very long time. Therefore, the most realistic, given the new version of bitcoin and the fact that in the near future it will begin to recover as a means of payment, that it should begin to grow in price and pull the whole market for itself.
dragonhunter11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Today is the 2nd day of March. I still don't feel it's the end of dropping.
Maybe it will be even lower for another 2 months.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

On March 1, the beginning of the bullish trend?
How do you think the market will come to life on the first day of spring?

Making such a statement without analyzing it with concrete evidence would be very difficult to convince people. Why do you foresee such a market? While I see the market will not rise and will even decrease due to some negative news appeared in recent times. At present the market is falling, a red overwhelmed the market. I forecast that by mid-2018 the market will recover completely.

realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

What do you mean become to life? Was it dead? It was just simple correction on bigger timeframe and nothing strange.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

In fact, I also waited for March month, and thought the prices will start to rise and the market will recover, but no ... It's hard to say when the market stabilizes.
zirtlan

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

bitcoin will stabilize 10-11k for this month and i think this month altcoins will recover a little bit . after that they will grow together till summer
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

seems bullish trend coming soon .
bitcoin now not going below support level of $9500 range and also not crossing resistance level ..

but if we see chart , the moment it get higher volume bullish trend will start . as of now volume is normal of btc .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Not only nature wakes up in the spring, but also the all crypto-market. Last year capitalisation grew 4 times during the spring.
I suppose this time we will see even bigger growth, especially considering such a serious correction in January. So, now it is the high time to transfer you fiat savings to the cryptocurrency and wait for the growth.  Wink
chybinspirace

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Not only nature wakes up in the spring, but also the all crypto-market. Last year capitalisation grew 4 times during the spring.
I suppose this time we will see even bigger growth, especially considering such a serious correction in January. So, now it is the high time to transfer you fiat savings to the cryptocurrency and wait for the growth.  Wink

You are right! I feel it same way. Last year spring was fantastic, this spring will be better!  Wink well, I hope so  Cool
scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

We hope so. People say BTC will rise in March and altcoins in April.  Cool
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Well, I sure hope that that will also be the case for this year. Because to be honest, I really haven't seen a lot of good news just yet about any altcoin in the market. In fact, what I see more often are red colored numbers on my portfolio. Although I still get to see some green ones, they stay for just a day and sometimes don't even get to reach a whole day and just increases a bit and then go back to red again the next day which is very alarming. But even so, I am still filled with hope because as what you are trying to say, I also think that the cryptos are following a pattern. I just hope cryptos continue to do the same for this year because if not, my losses would be heartbreaking.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Yes it seems you were right reversal of the market almost began , I think we will wait for the blooming crypto spring . All a great profit , and think before you do !
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Today is March 2, but I do not see a strong growth of the crypto market. I think that real growth will begin in the middle of spring. It seems to me that the market will grow very slowly after such a strong drawdown. Most likely we will need several months to return to the prices which we had in December 2017.

Yeah it looks like it's more or less stabilizing now, it will take a long time to reach the $15k+ growth btc suddenly had.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

From my point of view, the beginning of 2018 is not good for crypto-currencies in the trading. lots of investors came to trading market to buy alts and increase the price in the market, but this doesn't seem market have much supply. From the long-term investment, it is still growing and full of opportunity, we should calm down and hold!

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

I do not think that this will happen so quickly. But we will hope
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I think bitcoin will pump incoming few days. might as well to buy more and buy alts afterwards. The market is healthy and ready to take off any time soon. Bullish trend is activitated.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

I don't think that crypto market can be somehow connected to the season of the year. You know, trees become green in spring, not exchange charts Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

When Will they put the market into bloodbaths but Either way we should know how the market works So that we can Easily adopt into any Scenario, trading market maybe need more good news not only Crypto-Currencies, But also the Countries come in the Trading in crypto-Currencies BTC is like Gold, When go high or fall will take long time to make significant move Again. but this is the right time to collect some coin as asset beside bitcoin, Everyone could earn, For sure. now there is long dump, Many Experts are saying the Altcoins are ready to go Up,;
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

As we all see now, there is no bullish trend even  though march is ending. So now, we are hoping to see it at the end of april
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

the market is hard to predict for the end of this end.
it is likely that the market will stabilize in the middle of the year. seeing the situation, is too deep to rise from all the decline that has occurred.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: