Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆  (Read 2744 times)
CeNaToP

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Is there a plan for exchange listing after ico?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

This is obvious that there will be many exchanges after ico. This is the reason why people are investing in ICOs.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

This is obvious that there will be many exchanges after ico. This is the reason why people are investing in ICOs.
good to hear, i hope 1 big exchange from the top 10 trading volume will be listed too.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

good to hear, i hope 1 big exchange from the top 10 trading volume will be listed too.
We always have Etherdelta =)
I'm joking, I also hope for one of the bigger names …
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

We always have Etherdelta =)
I'm joking, I also hope for one of the bigger names …
The advantage of starting in ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has SkillChain and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and SkillChain will surely reach them.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

this forum is really slow today. I just stumbled upon Skillchain and was surprised that it already raised 1k ETH in 9 hours. You are strong enough to defeat your competitors.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as i know there is no restricted counties at all.
You better ask the developers.
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as i know there is no restricted counties at all.
Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.

I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason, Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the application of Skillchain is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Skillchain  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Skillchain on WISERICO and follow Skillchain on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Skillchain is the definitive Protocol where universities, companies and non-academic training companies meet to certify and guarantee YOUR skills in a permanent way.Skillchain aims to give clarity in the world of work so there is no more false in skills, graduates, and others. In this case ensure that candidate resumes are not only based on self-declaration, but are the result of a certified and rapid interaction with the institutions they originate.
Skillchain will act as an intermediary medium for users to store and process data through another user’s server, in this way it can protect and monitor data in a decentralized way. Therefore, users can remove environmentally inhospitable methods to accommodate servers and data more closely to users and suppliers.
The Skillchain platform makes it easy for user or server owners to access and change their data through extensions. Extensions can be used through a browser to help users connect or access the skillchain platform. The API will be used as an interaction medium for extensions to interact with Skillchain frameworks.

Jokerrr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

I heard about this project sometime. Nice idea, but what about competitors?
Tiamel

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Does Skillchain has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Does Skillchain has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They actually put it long time ago. Have you ever visited website? Only blind won’t see this. Maybe it sounds rude but man, open your eyes.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already did successful private sale so far. I will be following you for updates.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already did successful private sale so far. I will be following you for updates.
Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. This project will raise even more I bet.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. This project will raise even more I bet.
Indeed, just from knowing that the private sale got sold out in just 9H, that is amazing.
Will look forward to know the next result of this project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

There is always going to be legal issues around content based on region. How are you planning to deal with it?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

What the base for more transparent methods of doing business?
Is it the modern world market? And how will a social network using large amounts of data be created at the same time. Confidentiality? I mean the technical aspect.
HuP9RX

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

But for what tokens will be used? I tried to find this, but Im not. Maybe someone could explain it to me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: